It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Real Hero.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
This young man is a real hero. I honor him, and wish him success in his future Football adventures, or anything else he desires to do. This MAN has guts that put most of us to shame. I call this man SIR.

Hero

[edit on 3-9-2009 by lombozo]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Yes I know. This is a shameless bump. I want more to know of his heroics.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by lombozo

Wow....what presence of mind, and bravery. I guess we all like to think that's how we would react in that situation, but would we really?

Kinda makes me wish I had kids like him, and that's a looong reach for me...the most unmaternal creature ever! lol!

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I was crying halfway through, this is the kind of heroism that speaks volumes to accountabilty of the individual in times of extreme situations threatning the lives of others, his selfless act needs to be fully acknowledged on all msm outlets!

I am going to share this with my children and am greatful that this little story from some small town paper came to my attention today.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Definately a real hero: he has also beenrewarded for bravery, and some anomymous admirer sent him a check of $700 from Hawaii: in many countries is in use the Medal of bravery, i hope it is also in the US because he deserves it. I wish him all the best and thank you for sharing

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by lombozo

In this day and age of selfishness, and self idolatry on the part of athletes and society in general...it renews my faith in the ability of humans to rise above themselves in crisis.

Kudos to this young man, for a man he truely is...with a capital "M"

top topics

join