It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50 Cent

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 03:09 PM
link   
How bout this as a spin on it,

its not the music that corrupts the kids, its just that those who have a violent bent are more likely to listen to slipknot and play doom than listen to weird al and play The Sims.

Music doesnt kill people, psychopathic kids kill people.

Xaos

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Good point. Guns don't kill people, bullets do.

Anyways, also, where are their parents? Don't the parents care about there 8 year old going to school and calling their teacher a stupid c*nt? They bought the crap for their kid, let them listen to it, why? And if they aren't teaching their kid's right from wrong then they are to blame. If the kids think that doing "blunts and hoes" is a good life, then not only are they F ups, so are their parents. If the parents think letting their kids listen to "I'm gonna go out shootin, not when I die, when I go to the club" is good idea, then they shouldn't be allowed to have contact with humanity.

If teaching kids to shoot faggots and do drugs and degrade women is an art form, then yes, crap is an art form. Just remember, can't spell CRAP without RAP.

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by xaos
How bout this as a spin on it,

its not the music that corrupts the kids, its just that those who have a violent bent are more likely to listen to slipknot and play doom than listen to weird al and play The Sims.

Music doesnt kill people, psychopathic kids kill people.

Xaos

Hey, that last statement was wrong. I am bent on world destruction, senseless killing, and other horrible things, and I listen to Weird al and play the Sims... Well I would if my computer worked...

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 06:14 PM
link   
uhmmmm.... why do people take lyrics so seriously? like wtf? i just saw gangs of new york, that must be promoting gangs, better go start a gang and kill rabbits and #. for god sakes, music is a form of entertainment. take it as that. stop being so friggin stupid. i hate people who think oh its rap it promotes violence we should ban it. # you stop trying to censor everything. for god sakes the ghetto exists face it why do u think your so scared to walk in some parts of your city. jesus christ, and they say people are supposed to mature with age. if that was the case there would be no censorship.

p.s. dont tell anyone about the ppl i'm keeping in my basement they might ban eminem cause he told me to do it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join