It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Napolitano: 'Big Influx' of new infections likely

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Napolitano: 'Big Influx' of new infections likely

news.yahoo.com

WASHINGTON – Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said Wednesday that people should expect "a big influx" of swine flu cases this fall and prepare as best they can.

"The best thing we all can do are the very simple things, the washing of the hands, the coughing into the sleeve," Napolitano said in a nationally broadcast interview. " ... We're in all likelihood going to have them (new infections) before the vaccine is available."
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 9/2/2009 by Finalized]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Why is Homeland Security warning us about the flu? As I continually mention, the fear mongering is at full tilt, they are trying to scare people into getting the vaccine.

Is DHS involved because of the potential use of FEMA camps for quarantines? People, do your research about the vaccine, it is not healthy. Look at my thread, www.abovetopsecret.com... to see about the "math" behind the vaccine.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
1) Why is DHS warning us about this, what happened to the CDC or HHS?

2) Why does a private military contractor/mercenary have a patent on part of the vaccine?

Unacceptable!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I've often wondered why DHS is so involved with H1N1 beyond FEMA. I would expect updates on the virus to be coming Health and Human Services but she's too busy trying to get people convinced on Obamacare. I've often wondered why Napolitano was even tapped fro Homeland Security when as Gov of Arizona she couldn't even keep that border secure. Something is fishy with her and DHS/H1N1.

The constant fear of it and the projected deaths aren't helping the situation. These people are up to no good and some big corporation somewhere will make a lot of money from this somehow and Napolitano will probably get a kickback. They probably think if they can keep people distracted with H1N1 the reality of the economy of what this adminstration is doing will go unnoticed.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Finalized

This is ridiculous! Why doesn't she just tell us that it's going to snow this winter? The flu is the flu. Fortunately, this one has shown not to be as dangerous as the more typical flu.

Fearandloathing in DC. . . .

-sheesh-

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
We have flu every darn fall no big deal, somebody is to profit handsomely from the darn poisons they will be offering at a price this fall.

I got the feeling that government cannot and would not be able to demand population compliant on forced vaccinations.

So that is not a concern right now.

My biggest concern is why the "swine flu" happen to sprout now during the nations and the worlds worst financial crisis ever.

That is because in my big conspirators mind this was planted.

Plain and simple, the governments in the world needed an excuse to keep the population scare, in control and away from getting to angry with the financial situation with a mass pandemic.

So convenient while making a profit at the same time.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
1) Why is DHS warning us about this, what happened to the CDC or HHS?

They've ALL been giving us warnings about this at just about the same frequency. Believe it or not, the part of the DHS stated mission is to protect the country against domestic emergencies, including outbreaks.

2) Why does a private military contractor/mercenary have a patent on part of the vaccine?

Because that's the part they developed.... ?

[edit on 2-9-2009 by Follow The TCP Stream]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Can someone say "government crackdown?" This is amazing that the Department of Homeland Security is now in the health prevention business. I think of all those pictures of the FEMA camps that have been posted online, and all those plastic "coffins" just waiting for their occupants. Dare I say it, dare I questiion our future freedoms that we have been blessed with for over 200 years are coming to an end? That we will be forced to be vacinated against our will with medication that has barely been tested, that seems to have side effects associated with dammage to the nervous system? Get ready ladies and gentleman, we are about to have the ride of our lives in the months ahead...God help us all.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The washing of the hands the coughing into the sleeve the overload of governmental Stupidity vs. Virus begins.

top topics

join