It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone ever been invited to join the Illuminati?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Khonsu
Supposedly they are still active, but under different names.

I believe they call themselves the 'Olympians' after the ancient gods.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexKennedy
Mirthful Me, the time has come for me to ask about the strangely compelling Shriner-Monkey you use for an avatar... who is he, and does he have any relation to the Japanese-talkin' rasberry-givin' monkey-boy with whose picture you just graced us?

Just the fine work of an obscure (OMG) Canadian artist, who does a little work for a even more obscure (and eclectic) Californian winery whose delectable efforts I imbibe from time to time. So the relationship is they come from the same hand, but the real question is... What is he thinking? Could it be "I'd rather be on ATS right now?".

He's on to us.

[Edited on 22-5-2004 by Mirthful Me]

d1k

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by JCMinJapan
How about this... if invited would you join?

if you cant beat them, join them!

[Edited on 22-5-2004 by d1k]

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
Just the fine work of an obscure (OMG) Canadian artist, who does a little work for a even more obscure (and eclectic) Californian winery whose delectable efforts I imbibe from time to time.

I'm sorry to be demanding, but I simply must have the name of that artist. In exchange, I will provide you with the name "Yo#omo Nara," who did the excellent Slash with a Knife, a book of profoundly good art including cute-yet-disturbing little girl with big knives and punk attitudes (seriously, check it out, it's amazing).

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft
If there is a world-wide conspiracy, how many people are knowing members; I mean as a proportion of the population?

How do they recruit? It would take more than some sinister logo and a secret handshake to control the world.

I was born into it, but there are certain life-cycle events where you have to affirm your commitment. The first one is at the age of 13 where you have to demonstrate both that you want to be in and that you�re wanted by the group. Then there is a tradition that after the last year of formal school, you take a few years off to do something else. Not everybody does that, though.

There is a mythology that you have to be born into it to advance very high, but that�s not really true. It does help, it�s just not required.

Recruitment isn�t as big a deal as you might think. You look for the right attitude, people who are a little idealistic yet who don�t look for personal aggrandizement. The first step is to get them involved in the work and see how they do. Many are already involved in the work, but don�t know it.

Sometimes civilians get involved in Illuminati meetings, contribute their ideas and become part of the decision making process without ever knowing it�s anything more than a political discussion. Behind their backs, we talk about when the time is right to give them a �history lesson� which is Illuminati slang for a formal indoctrination and introduction to our larger goals. If they get spooked at this point, we don�t kill them or anything sinister, we just stop talking about it and let them drift away or come back as their conscience dictates. Most come back.

Controlling the world is something of a misnomer. Shaping the world is more like it. Controlling everything is way too hard and requires too many resources, but influencing things is another matter entirely.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Whoah there Mycroft.
Elaborate on that one for me. You're claiming to be a member of the Illuminati? Or are you referring to something else in a cryptic manner?
What are these meetings to which you refer?
What is the indoctrination and induction?

I'm intrigued by your post.

d1k

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 05:21 AM
link   

I was born into it, but there are certain life-cycle events where you have to affirm your commitment. The first one is at the age of 13 where you have to demonstrate both that you want to be in and that you�re wanted by the group. Then there is a tradition that after the last year of formal school, you take a few years off to do something else. Not everybody does that, though.

There is a mythology that you have to be born into it to advance very high, but that�s not really true. It does help, it�s just not required.

Recruitment isn�t as big a deal as you might think. You look for the right attitude, people who are a little idealistic yet who don�t look for personal aggrandizement. The first step is to get them involved in the work and see how they do. Many are already involved in the work, but don�t know it.

Sometimes civilians get involved in Illuminati meetings, contribute their ideas and become part of the decision making process without ever knowing it�s anything more than a political discussion. Behind their backs, we talk about when the time is right to give them a �history lesson� which is Illuminati slang for a formal indoctrination and introduction to our larger goals. If they get spooked at this point, we don�t kill them or anything sinister, we just stop talking about it and let them drift away or come back as their conscience dictates. Most come back.

Controlling the world is something of a misnomer. Shaping the world is more like it. Controlling everything is way too hard and requires too many resources, but influencing things is another matter entirely.

hahaha thats so awesome!

[Edited on 23-5-2004 by d1k]

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I have been to a meeting once that had like 200 people from high politics and business. It wasn't a secret meeting but a closed, non-public and no press coverage meeting.

Basically one rich man gives a big party to a closed circle and they meet once a month. It's quite funny to see like 200 luxury cars of all kind flooding a small town in switzerland

But nobody cares up there, quite nice.

Anyway, it's perfect to sign contracts, get into talk with other people who have lots of influence and meet people you just see in the press normally.

Has nothing to do with Illuminati but those kind of meetings all over the world - those who make up the upper 10.000 - they are some kind of Illuminati as they steer the world.

I joined as a guest from the host.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
Whoah there Mycroft.
Elaborate on that one for me. You're claiming to be a member of the Illuminati? Or are you referring to something else in a cryptic manner?
What are these meetings to which you refer?
What is the indoctrination and induction?

I'm intrigued by your post.

If you read the history, and I mean the real history and not that fake nonsense made up by conspiracy minded lunatics, you begin to get an idea of what the Illuminati is all about.

Essentially, about 200 to 250 years ago, there was what we call now the Enlightenment or the Dawn of the Age of Reason (enlightenment, dawn, Illuminati�get the symbolism?) where a few simple ideas came forth:

First, the idea that human beings had rights just because they were human beings.

Second, the idea that the world is a rational place, that it runs by laws that can be determined by observation, and that these rational laws that can be discovered should take precedence over superstition.

These ideas were not new 250 years ago, they go back far longer, but it was about this period of history that they became a real political force, and enough people believed in them that real changes could be brought about. The powers of the time (Church & State) saw these ideas as a real threat and rightly so, for these ideas eventually fractured the Church and brought down the European Monarchies in favor of liberal democracies. The Church and State fully recognized the danger these ideas posed to their power, and there was a real effort to vilify those who advanced them, which is why today there is so much hate propaganda against the Illuminati, equating it with Satanism (against the Church) and NWO conspiracy (anti-government). While the Illuminati is not against religion or government (most members are prominent in both) it does work against oppression inspired by the same.

Of course this �history lesson� is a gross simplification, but sufficient for these purposes.

What are the meetings like? Well, there are many types of meetings. People get together to advance short-term goals, to discuss specific projects within the work. Other meetings are like parties, like what Shoo described, only they might take place at weddings or other events, with issues being discussed late, after the celebrations have wound down. Other meetings aren�t really meetings at all, but are more on-going dialogues through public writings and private letters. A lot gets sent by e-mail these days.

What is indoctrination and introduction? That�s a process that�s not easy to describe. In recruiting people, you don�t look to convince anyone of anything or to change their mind, you look for people who already share your point of view and goals, and you channel their energies where it will do the most good while introducing them to like minded people. Sometimes they figure out on their own that they�re part of a group, sometimes they need to be told. When it happens, then you have a series of discussions on how society has changed over the past few centuries, and how it might change in the future. A �history lesson�.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 05:35 AM
link   
So is this an actual structured organisation?
And what are the profiles of your membership? How do they guide world opinion? Surely to do so, they would have to be people in careers which would have some influence? Then surely there must be a structure through which their opinions can be heard? Are you basically referring to a political party?

I agree that the Church and Nation State has been responsible for a lot of the world's woes, but how has your organisation made a difference? Does it have a more visible face?

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 06:12 AM
link   
...I am all ears... HOW?

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mycroft
What is indoctrination and introduction? That�s a process that�s not easy to describe. In recruiting people, you don�t look to convince anyone of anything or to change their mind, you look for people who already share your point of view and goals, and you channel their energies where it will do the most good while introducing them to like minded people. Sometimes they figure out on their own that they�re part of a group, sometimes they need to be told. When it happens, then you have a series of discussions on how society has changed over the past few centuries, and how it might change in the future. A �history lesson�.

Good explaination. There are a lot of people who never realised they are already part of it

As simple as it sounds, he is completly right at least from my experience and knowledge.

Thanks for taking the time and explaining it so well formulated to the ATS membership
- I hope we receive some tolerance in return

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
www.mcghealthcare.org
www.mcgwebdevelopment.com
www.mcgsurge.com
www.mcg.org.au
www.mcg-net.com
---------------------------------------------------
The Code.
Crack.
The Code.

It is your time, spend it as you please.

De aanvaarding Is Hier. Verlicht Ons.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Derisione?

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I am faced with the dilemma. Although I know I will never be invited to join, I wonder if would when given the chance. The only way to change something is with power, but I don't want to be a part of those shady dealings... but I want to be on the inside. But I don't want to give up my ideals.

Whatever, I doubt the oppurtunity would present itself anyway.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acceptance
www.mcghealthcare.org
www.mcgsurge.com
www.mcg.org.au
www.mcg-net.com

Ok, what is this about? The Illuminati? I'm quite confused-Ijust now started to look into the secret society and it's interesting but what exactly am I looking at? Yes they all have the same name but I can come up with several cases of this-especially comapny websites. Is it something deeper, as to do with the logos?

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Mycroft; im interested in the recruiting aspect of the society (if this society does exist and that you are legit member of the society).

Im interested in knowing if recruiting or the active group discussions you refered to are taking place inside high schools, particulary privite or catholic high schools.

Im from Sydney Australia, and from what i have read, seen and been told, there is a heavy masonic presence here. I attended a "Carmelite" catholic high school, a christion faction that is said to have had ties with societies such as the Templars in its beginings (or so ive read). Basicly i wanted to know if certain factions or groups of people are being targeted for recruiting inside these types of institutions more so than people in your average government high schools or institutions?. Or if there even is an illuminati type presence in Australia at all?

We had many group discussions and other such activities like you mentioned when i attended my school, and people from other privite schools in my area were doing similar activities. People from public schools found it odd that we were taking this approach in open teaching and in-school community like "bonding" more so than they were, so did we, were we just getting our moneys worth?

[Edited on 25-5-2004 by electric squid carpet]

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lythium

Originally posted by Acceptance
www.mcghealthcare.org
www.mcgsurge.com
www.mcg.org.au
www.mcg-net.com

Ok, what is this about? The Illuminati? I'm quite confused-Ijust now started to look into the secret society and it's interesting but what exactly am I looking at? Yes they all have the same name but I can come up with several cases of this-especially comapny websites. Is it something deeper, as to do with the logos?

He posted to advertise his webpages. Nothing more!

...good example how "conspiraced" the members are
even a bad spam is considered as something fishy, haha.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoo
He posted to advertise his webpages. Nothing more!

Not quite shoo, a quick look at the websites will reveal that they are totally unrelated, what we have here is the revelation of the "McG" wing of the Illuminati, this insidious group is a splinter of the "McD" conspiracy (you know world domination through clogged arteries), or I could be wrong and Acceptance is just making good use of the Dutch's tolerance of illicit drug use. Could go either way in my book.

[Edited on 25-5-2004 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
So is this group responsible for those websites or it just a clue as to the name?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join