It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA and Obama's Citizen Corps

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

I first became of aware of the possibilty of a biloigical attack using smallpox while reading through the preparedness guides on the citizencorps website. In it, it states that any first responders or military who come into contact with swine flu can recieve a smallpox vaccination.

After reading this I looked up smallpox and learned that the WHO declred it was eradicated in 1979 and maintained all the vaccines and even discouraged other countries from keeping their stockpiles.

This is also everywhere in the homeland security and FEMA preperation guidelines for pandemic.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Good work 12-21-12! Warrenb - I think what smallpox has to do
with it is kinda plain to see. By refusing vaccinations to the public
they become vulnerable to infection. if they were to mix the H1N1 virus
with smallpox, particularly the hemorrhagic type they could
achieve 90% mortality rates with a highly contagious virus. I
think they're just about ready to go on this.

Once cold weather sets in would be the ideal time to pull this
off. The soviets had experimented with airborne smallpox and
nearly had an epidemic. If they did it to the native americans
they can do it to us. Sitting bull survived it as did washington
and lincoln. Unfortunately we're gonna have to deal
with a far deadlier and more virulent strain. Keep up the good
work - this is critical information that needs to get out and quickly!

Citizen corps!! HAH! they misspelled it. It's CITIZEN CORPSE

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Correct except only military and first responders can recieve a smallpox vaccine

The vaccines going out in October are not smallpox vaccines.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Check this out.

The Associated Press has recently run a report that a committee of the World Health Organization (WHO) is recommending that researchers be allowed to conduct genetic-engineering experiments with the smalllpox virus -- quite a switch after WHO's drive, only a few years ago, to destroy all remaining stocks of the virus on the planet

sciencemag.blogs.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The only people gonna wave a gun at me and for me to think twice is the police and military..And police i mean state,city and feds of all sorts..Anyone else is a civilian in my eyes and I would feel threatened with bodily harm..No second thought needed..

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Udontknowme

Yes, good find thanks.

Now to address the FAA. Remember a flight went down in the hudson, and the reason. Birds. Check this thing out.

To prepare for the possibility of a pandemic, the Tech Center convened a Crisis Response Working Group (CRWG) this past January. The CRWG is coordinating the development of a pandemic influenza action plan in the event we are directly impacted by an influenza outbreak, or indirectly affected by an outbreak near us. Since it is not certain that the current avian flu strain will cause a pandemic, the CRWG is focusing its efforts on developing an action plan for any event that limits staff availability at the Center. If a pandemic influenza outbreak does occur, this plan will be activated.

The CRWG is in the process of establishing sub-groups to develop specific plans on a wide range of topics. Examples include: promoting health and safety in the work force, maintaining essential services, developing contingency plans, utilizing telecommuting, tracking personnel (home sick or home caring for sick family members) and temporarily backfilling personnel. In this regard, a myriad of planning actions are still being worked on. Once the plan is finalized and coordinated with key organizational managers, information about the plan will be provided to the Technical Center work force.

www.tc.faa.gov...

Editor’s Note: Anyone who worked here “way back when” will probably recognize that this is a photo of the infamous NAFEC “bird gun” or “chicken gun,” not the avian flu. The official name for the bird gun was the Air Gun Impact Test Facility (Building 202), which was used to support projects requiring data concerning damage to aircraft components caused by collisions with objects like birds or hailstones. It also was used to test jet engine injestion and rupture strength of fuel cell bladder materials. The bird gun is an important part of Tech Center folklore. My thanks go to Harry Webster and Jack Berry for sending me a copy of a New York Times story titled, “Splat! Again a Chicken Sacrifices Everything For Air Safety’s Sake,” which ran on June 21, 1971. The story covers both the NAFEC chicken gun and one that was operated at a Canadian government lab to find ways of protecting aircraft against mid-air collisions with birds. Hopefully our readers will find this photo less distasteful (and perhaps more interesting) than the photos of poultry being culled that generally are run in the media along with stories about avian flu.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Yes, how many people do know about the consititution? Better yet how many parents talk to their children about the constitution and how it is intended to keep our country in tact?

The Freedomcorps was established in 2002 in the wake of 9/11 by Bush which is primarily what makes up citizenscorp. But haven't you guys notice that the Obama Presidency is nothing more than a public relations campaign. Mr. Bush pushed all this stuff through when AMERICANS were UNITED, get it? he he.

We didn't really seem to notice at the time cause we all wanted justice, but over the years they had started indoctrinating our children with things like "terrorism" and not things that are supposed to protect us from terrorism like "the constitution"

It is so sad.

There's Mr. Obama saying come on guys, you can trust me. And well face it, he's the first african american president. There are many that will follow him simply because of his status as US President.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I was paying attention in school when the subject of the Constitution was taught.

My parents instilled into me to know the laws inside and out, all around and upside down.

Now, thanks to that, as well as a healthy understanding of the history of our nation, and of the real history, as in all the things we as citizens are not taught, I know the nature of law, how it is changed, why it is changed, and how the Government can influence its change through deniability.

Are You "Right-Wing Fringe", or "Left-Wing Fringe" and How Will They Push You

So many people do not realize that there are regular laws and there are "Emergency Laws" that take effect once a disaster takes place, and there all the ground inbetween there as well.

A state of emergency is a governmental declaration that may suspend certain normal functions of government, alert citizens to alter their normal behaviors, or order government agencies to implement emergency preparedness plans.

It can also be used as a rationale for suspending civil liberties.

Such declarations usually come during a time of natural disaster, during periods of civil disorder, or following a declaration of war (in democratic countries, many call this martial law, most with non-critical intent).

An example would be the Border, between America and Mexico, once you set foot within a certain area of the border, you are within a political no-man's land, and the laws of each individual nation no longer apply, because the laws were written with bureaucracy in order to strenghten the area, politically.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Yes, in the news today 3 highjackers charged with plotting an attack using soda bottles and airplane toilets.

But ironically the FAA has already been dealing with this issue of toilets. Not allowing passengers to use airplane toilets.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

Hence, this is why I stated that when something happens we must not react emotionally.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by warrenb

Good work 12-21-12! Warrenb - I think what smallpox has to do
with it is kinda plain to see. By refusing vaccinations to the public
they become vulnerable to infection. if they were to mix the H1N1 virus
with smallpox, particularly the hemorrhagic type they could
achieve 90% mortality rates with a highly contagious virus. I
think they're just about ready to go on this.

Once cold weather sets in would be the ideal time to pull this
off. The soviets had experimented with airborne smallpox and
nearly had an epidemic. If they did it to the native americans
they can do it to us. Sitting bull survived it as did washington
and lincoln. Unfortunately we're gonna have to deal
with a far deadlier and more virulent strain. Keep up the good
work - this is critical information that needs to get out and quickly!

Citizen corps!! HAH! they misspelled it. It's CITIZEN CORPSE

Considering the ones who make the swine flu vaccine had already been caught supplying vaccines tainted with bird flu virus, then it could cause one to wonder what the swine flu vaccine will be tainted with. Could it have live smallpox virus in it?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join