It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA and Obama's Citizen Corps

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
This topic is to present an onslaught that spells disaster for the american public. For this is not limited to any one orginization. In fact, every state in the US is getting prepared for a pandemic under the direction of FEMA, Homeland Security, Department of Defense and something I never thought I would ever see, Obama's Citizen Corps which are volunteer police, fire & medical. Do you wonder if it's recruits have ever read the constitution?

Anyhow this is happening in all levels of government. Since 9/11 the government has made its stance behind the scenes. BUsh pushed the paperwork through, Obama Executes the plan. The whole thing about right in left in my own opinion is garbage. This is our country we are talking about. We are on the brink of civil war.

However, while reading the preparedness guide I learned that exclusevely first responders or military are able to get a smallpox vaccine which boosts immunity for 3-5 years, not only would you not get smallpox, but this would make the flu shot seem like baby Tylenol. Loaded with toxins of course.

So this is where it gets really interesting, the WHO declared smallpox eradicated in 1979 and maintained custody of all of the vaccines, and samples virus itself I would imagine. The vaccine under Obama's pandemic preparedness/healthcare does not allow any citizen between 18 and 65 to recieve the vaccine, it could be made available however then to the children under 18 citizens over 65.

Now get this. FEMA is training gunmen from the Citizen Corps to guard FEMA stockpiles to guard the vaccines.

Not only that but every state in the country is currently undergoing a major overhaul in emergency preparedness. This includes education and FAA strangely as they seem to be a very big part in the master plan.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
So I'm gonna try to post what is really going on. So everybody can see the BIG picture.

Here is a bit of the FAA's Pandemic Preparedness.

Link

The World Health Organization’s June 2009 declaration of the H1N1 pandemic
highlights the need to encourage airport operators to update their pandemic flu plans and to
encourage those that do not already have pandemic flu plans to develop such plans for their
airport. These plans include business continuity and operational response plans for aircraft with
potentially ill passengers onboard. The Departments of Homeland Security (DHS) and Health
and Human Services (HHS) are leading planning efforts for entry and/or exit screening of
international flights at the 19 airports with quarantine stations as part of the risk-based border
screening program. Other airports may wish to develop similar plans with DHS/HHS guidance.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
emergency.cdc.gov...

Why the restriction of smallpox vaccination to persons less than 65 years of age (and greater than 18 years)?
At this time the vaccine is not recommended for the general public. The original restriction was based on absence of studies about smallpox vaccination in the "geriatric" age group, which CDC defined as 65 years and greater. This cutoff was chosen for simplicity. However, if an individual older than 65 is asked to participate in a smallpox response team (and does not have a contraindication to receiving the vaccine, emergency.cdc.gov...), they can volunteer and be vaccinated. At this time, vaccination against smallpox is only recommended for laboratorians who work with orthopox viruses, and public health and health care response team members. It is unlikely that smallpox response team members are under the age of 18, but can be older than 65.

Heres some more helpful information.
(Make sure to view the FAQ's in the first link.)
emergency.cdc.gov...
www.couldyougo.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
this is getting quite crazy and in the face

Quarantine stations?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by huntergatherer

Yes the role of the citizens police is to enforce quarantines as guided by DOD and Homeland Defense.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I was briefed about the subject in 04, they were developing GPS systems at Northcomm for "in the event of a dirty bomb." They will call the orders from safe places and also be able to monitor police, medical, fire and military vehicles. They also have real time weather data which will come into play after a dirty bomb is detonated" they will know in real time, which places re safe and which are not. They are having our own citizens do it because they will be living it up undergound until the show is over.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

h1N1 IS A JOKE I HAD IT ALL READY OH MY GOD IM STILL HERE! It lasted 3 days went on a Tuesday to my doctor by Thursday felt great it was the quickest id ever gotten over the flu. In fact i thought i was going to the doctor for a sinus infection. The only thing that the doctor said was different then a sinus infection was i was running a fever. Some Tamaflu and Tylenol and I'm fine that was 3 weeks ago. This is just a scare tactic my question is why?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
These people are being blatant about everything. The NWO needs 3 things to drive it 1)War 2)Crisis and 3)Death. The Bush administration and this one so far is about War, the Obama administration has a new crisis every month it seems and the end result is usally death. I don't see this swine flu thing being any different. Seems like all the Obama administration has done well is divide people among so many lines. These people are setting the stage for something dark and dangerous. The healthcare debate is a big distraction from something else. It'll never pass due to the fact that the gov't is broke and just can't take on a massive bill like that. Something wicked this way comes and I think it'll be revealed before too long.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

This is just a scare tactic my question is why?

The first responders can be treated immediately after infection or they can get a shot before hand. The CDC link I posted now has them available for future use.

I wish I was just here to scare you, this information is mostly available at the citizens corps web site.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
This begs the question, who exactly are the volunteer police force and do they consist of children? If a child shows up and serves you with a vaccination order, what would you do?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Where did you see the information about the civilian forces training gunmen to protect stock piles?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

That would be in here www.abovetopsecret.com...
more stuff here www.abovetopsecret.com...

and you can dowload the pdf's from the citizenscorp website.

I have been doing searches and finding all sorts of stuff. Use these keywords in any combination

FEMA
Citizen Corps
WHO
smallpox
etc....

Lots of training manuals ready to download in pdf format.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
If only they were around during hurricane Katrina maybe they could of sang and danced Obama's praises there and the flood waters would recede.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

It is a joke. It started with my grandson. It passed on to the rest of us. Yeah, I have been feeling pretty #ty the last two weeks, but it's going away.

Now my county health department is selling us on the idea we must get the "regular"flu shot, now. Um, last year and years past, they told us to wait until late October, to make sure it is effective. What, it's all changed?

What, is it flu season all year round now? Well, from my experience last winter, I can tell you, I will be better off not taking any flu shot. Two months of illness. I took the shot last year. Ugh. The hell with this fear. Um.........well, if I die, then I die. My family dislikes my attitude. And I say to them, if you make a choice you believe in, I will support your decision, then why can't you support my decision?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
This is the most important part that we all must pay attention to.

As of right now, you can only recieve a smallpox vaccine if you are military.
This option has been available for military and they encourage military to have a smallpox vaccine every so many years.

If you are not part of the military, you have no access to a smallpox vaccine.

However, if you are a first responder who comes into contact with an airborn virus, or citizen corps who comes into contact with the vaccine the federal government would allow you to recieve a vaccine.

However, if you have contracted an airborn virus, you can spread it to other people.

Therefore if a first responder in an emergency comes into contact with a virus you can spread the virus before you are immunized.

There is no option for any person between 18-65 to recieve a smallpox vaccine period. This is regulated by the Federal Government and since the federal government is the ony source to get the vaccine, you will be at the mercy of the federal government.

Which means, should this smallpox virus once again come around and you get sick, the federal government will decide if you can have a vaccine or not.

(Now I am not sure of all the legality of this, but I sense that there will be some type of offer made by the government to recieve the vaccine, but it could be that you would be asked to have an RFID implanted chip in order to recieve the smallpox vaccine.)

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Heres a good source that shows how the smallpox vaccine will be used in an emergency.

biotech.law.lsu.edu...
biotech.law.lsu.edu...

[edit on 2-9-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Hmm, I smell a terrorist blamed biological weapon attack coming.

Starred and flagged.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by Udontknowme]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Udontknowme

Yep and guess who will contract the virus and sread it before they are immunized by the federal government?

First responders will.

Guess what else. The NLE 09 was making preperations for voluntary citizens corps, so the first responders may be directed to the scene of the crime, before it actually even happens.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I'm confused

what does the smallpox vaccine have to do with the flu vaccine?

can someone elucidate on this?

thanks

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I highly doubt many people have actually read the entire Constitution in its entirety.

(in school most kids I remember were groaning and moaning about reading it)

No matter whether people have read it or not, as well, I question their interpretation of it because of either lack of actual interest in the laws themselves, lack of knowledge of how to sift through the legalese and "old world" writing styles, as well as being able to keep up with the changes since its inception.

I have read it thoroughly, I understand the legalese, and as well know the changes within it.

One big problem I have with most people though is that they think their responsibilities stop after voting for the idiot who gets into office, that once they are elected, that somehow just by not voting for that person again will assure that they get thrown out of office and it just does not work that way at all.

A lobbyist or lobbying firm can pay the politician to back a certain bill, and then the lobbying firm will send certain constituents information either through pamphlets, television advertisements, or however they choose to do it so that they can guarantee that this particular politician gets re-elected.

So, the responsibility for an American citizen does not end with voting, it only just starts.

Political Blame Game Ideology : It's Your Fault

[edit on 2-9-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join