It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thirteen Goals of a Witch

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
You whooo, Jaxon where have you gone mister smarty pants, lol

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The ideology and practices of "witchcraft" is all fun and good but is a mockery of something that doesnt exist here anymore and is a jumble of things ment to cause distortion in the minds of those still looking for something better or different. none the less it is just another organized religion. and when # rolls down hill i promise you the witches will get burned again. The things any craft says can be done or so forth is just bible babble because it wont work. The basis of these things are from a species of beings who were able to manipulate things in the ways "witches" are lead to believe they can but those beings no longer are on earth and their teachings as well are gone. its funny really because the way people think they are able to make this and that happen is idiological because its actually a culmination of random possibillities and outside influences that give them the usual desired effects. but when ever you run a tab someone collects at sometime, and when that time comes your actions to clean up the mess is reall just putting a bigger bill on another tab.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Sorry, Mr. Smarty Pants had to work a lunch shift today. Anywho, very interesting article. It amazes me how far along nanotech is coming in such a short period of time. But to be truthful, I'm not seeing the 'intelligent design in DNA' angle... Enlightenment, please?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

Sorry, Mr. Smarty Pants had to work a lunch shift today. Anywho, very interesting article. It amazes me how far along nanotech is coming in such a short period of time. But to be truthful, I'm not seeing the 'intelligent design in DNA' angle... Enlightenment, please?

I was hoping you would enlighten me,

ROR

I think there is more to come, on this issue, but what I see is whether it is science or mysticism it is all the same path.

Something feeds our imagination.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I never see science as the 'enemy', just a tool to further define the spiritual...

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

I never see science as the 'enemy', just a tool to further define the spiritual...

Me too,

yup

three lines

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

healing meditation on the grace
of Spirit and the rules by which
we honor Life

intended for profound relaxation
and elevated spirit

music - DOUGLAS SPOTTED EAGLE

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium

I recall this post and it was about Witches, hence....on topic.. This is censorship! I am so tired of organisations crying and getting protected simply because of a temporary political advantage.We average people want to be protected from THEM!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
The Thirteen Goals of a Witch Are:

1. Know myself

2. Know my craft

3. Learn

4. Apply knowledge with wisdom

5. Achieve balance

6. Keep my words in good order

7. Keep my thoughts in good order

8. Celebrate life

9. Attune with the cycles of Earth

10. Breathe and eat correctly

11. Exercize the body

12. Meditate

13. Honor the Goddess and God

When I read this list for the very first time I was shocked at the common sense of it. I thought witches were, well...hollywood creations, fables, fairy tale creatures, evil hags, old women living in the woods or satan worshippers.

But this list is just plain good old advice for living a happy, productive, positive life. In trying to achieve these life goals, no one is judging me except me. I like that.

Is the fear and animosity toward witches a bi-product left-over from the inquisition and witch burnings? Or is the prejudice coming from established "mainstream" religions? Have the scare tactics that keep you from learning the true nature of witches worn thin yet?

As with all religions, interpretation is personal, therefore results may vary.

No.11 says "exercize the body"..........how come most witches and wiccans I see are fat and homely looking? I'm just sayin'.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

I like the archetype.
It suits me.

Why do you call yourself human?
Because you are? Well, there.
You know what you are. I know what I am.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

I know a lot of very attractive witches. But perhaps, as far as the fat goes, thye really just don't give a crap what you think - they aren't living to provide you with eye candy.

Then too, maybe they are storing too much energy, and maybe a lot of them have more to store than most.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana

I know a lot of very attractive witches. But perhaps, as far as the fat goes, thye really just don't give a crap what you think - they aren't living to provide you with eye candy.

Then too, maybe they are storing too much energy, and maybe a lot of them have more to store than most.

I thought I had heard all the excuses, but "I am not fat, I am just storing more energy than most"...................this is truly a first. LOL, just classic. Oh and clearly, they don't care what others think about them, that is why most of them ignore number 11 in 'THEIR RULES'.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Not my rules. I think you misunderstood a goal for a rule.
And we don't have many "rules" most of are more in the way of guidelines than actual rules.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
No.11 says "exercize the body"..........how come most witches and wiccans I see are fat and homely looking? I'm just sayin'.

1: how many witches and wiccans do you come in contact with?
2: compared to the fat christains, buddhists, atheists, moslems, republicans, democrats, and 12 steppers: your point is not a point at all. It is a ridiculously insulting attempt at debate.
3: read.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
Notice how Wicca changes itself to fit with pop culture. With the feminist movement there's more emphasis on the "Goddess," while people don't realize that the "Goddess" and nature worship really represent the NWO.

nope!

your Mother is not the NWO...she is the OWO.

old school, baby!

i think you've been in the market to buy a bridge, haven't you?

*wink*

just funnin'

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Have to check in here, I call myself a Wiccan, for some 25 years now. don't practice rituals or Magick much anymore, but I honor the Goddess, and the Females I run into. We are very peaceful, and we follow the Golden Rule, and the Rule of Three. Blessed Be.
Love and Light to all Pagans and Wiccans in here.

i see there are children of the Father
and there are children of the Mother

a few are children of both (but they do best in the shadows being somewhat freaks of nature)

may LOVE bless us all!!

P
E
A
C
E

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
reply to post by Hazelnut

Is anyone else having trouble with number 5?

Achieving balance? I'm really having a hard time with that one these days. It seems the more I try to be balanced in all things, the less able I am to do it. Why is it so difficult to achieve a sense of emotional, physical, mental and spiritual balance?

well, 5 is a number every human shares with all others - remember every man and woman is a star - 5 appendages each which are better to skim over rather than to try to sit astride even for a quarter of an hour.

xoxox

<< 14  15  16   >>

join