It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Pete Olson Booed For Suggesting Baby Would Die U

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Moderators, if this is in the wrong forum, please move to the correct one. I found another thread on Republican Congressman Pete Olson, but it was not in regards to this specific town hall meeting. Thanks

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Over applause, a number of audience members audibly groan. "Oh Jesus Crist, that's terrible," says one attendee. "That's not true," says another. "For those of you who say it's not true, don't talk to me, talk to Britney," Olson responded. "The insurance company turned her down, not the government," an audience member says. "The private insurance turned her down, not the government."

Olson then said

I want to thank you all for coming.

Can't stand the truth? Close the town hall meeting down, can't have the truth being spouted now can we? It just might cause too much confusion.

Olson should not have stopped this town hall meeting just because things were not going the way he wanted them to.

Harm None
Peace

[edit on 1-9-2009 by amazed]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I would appreciate any other information about this town hall meeting. I am hearing he closed the meeting pretty quick, and then I am hearing it finally lasted longer for an answer and question session.

Thanks

Harm None
Peace

join