It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of American Economy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
END OF FISCAL FINANCIAL YEAR 2009

Just a very short and sweet question that I hope someone can answer for me and expand on...... What will happen on the 30 Sep 09/ 1 Oct 09 when all the end of year statistics and results are published?

I am not 100% sure but I think this date is similar to the 5th April In the Uk where the next year budget and last years statistics are published.

It's just that just lately all the markets seem to be propped up and keep rising and everyone are in that good old frame of mind that 'GROWTH IS GOOD'.

But surely this being the first year end after the bailouts early this year, and with mounting pressure on the FEDs audit books, the true mess that has been created will be plain for all to see for the first time? How can they hide the mass amount of debt (That has been predicted to reach 100% GDP in 2012)?!.

Also will the effect of the bond auctions last month (and the lack of selling to the Chinese) impact the figures.

I am asking for the simple reason I am curious, does the public in America get to see these figures and are they reported on by the media or is it a very low key event.

Maybe I have got this date completely wrong I don't know, Just wanted to guage how the public were going to react, and the dollar along with it.

Thank You.

new topics

join