It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA gunmen deputized to help administer vaccines

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I'm confused. That is from a 2002 article.

Forgive me if my age is showing but I thought the smallpox vaccine was something everyone got automatically more or less. Did they stop giving it?

Do you understand how dangerous Smallpox is? Last I read it was nearly eradicated worldwide. A person would have to be mad to refuse a Smallpox shot if it resurfaces.

Here we go!!!!!!!!

Of all those infected, 20–60%—and over 80% of infected children—died from the disease...

...During the 20th century, it is estimated that smallpox was responsible for 300–500 million deaths.[7][8][9] In the early 1950s an estimated 50 million cases of smallpox occurred in the world each year.[10] As recently as 1967, the World Health Organization estimated that 15 million people contracted the disease and that two million died in that year.[10] After successful vaccination campaigns throughout the 19th and 20th centuries, the WHO certified the eradication of smallpox in December 1979.[10] To this day, smallpox is the only human infectious disease to have been completely eradicated.

I think I'd abandon that source.

This is Smallpox

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7b96458af794.jpg[/atsimg]

Not all vaccines are bad.

[edit on 8/31/2009 by Blaine91555]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I wish you knew me.

Topic thread should read FEMA gunmen deputized to help administer enemas.

(Snip)

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by DJDOHBOY]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Bioweapon Stockpile 666.

justgetthere.us...

The EU666 and US666 status codes are also associated with a smallpox vaccine, and on a more individual basis, about two dozen other substances.

Regulatory/Status Index:

biodefense stockpile (U.S.)
biodefense stockpile, European countries
controlled/gov’t distribution in European counties
controlled/gov’t distribution in U.S.
EU200 Currently Approved in EU
EU666 Biodefense stockpile
UM100 Controlled/Gov’t Distribution in US
US666 Biodefense stockpile
EM160 Controlled/Gov’t Distribution in EU

www.biopharma.com...

Partial monograph text:
666 Hyaluronic acid Products
Hyaluronic acid; HA; hyaluronan; sodium hyalu-ro-nate; sodium glucuronate-N-acetylglucosamine polymer

Cross ref: See the entries below for specific HA products. See also the hyaluronidase entries (#186-#616; #617; #618; #619). Note, other than recombinant HA (#186), this book/-database only covers a few of many FDA--approved HA products, with most HA products considered borderline or non-biopharmaceutical products (depending on source/manufacturing).

Description: Hyaluronic acid (HA) or hyaluronan is a naturally occurring glycosaminoglycan, a polysaccharide (carbohydrate polymer) containing alternating disaccharide units (N-acetyl-D-glucosamine and D-glucuronic acid monosaccharide linked with beta1-->4 bonds) linked with beta1-->3 glycoside bonds, forming a long-chain polymer containing repeating units of sodium glucuronate-N-acetylglucosamine or beta-(1, 4)-D-GlcA-beta -(1, 3)-D-GlcNAc-). Hyaluronic acid usually occurs as the salt (hyaluronate) form under physiologic conditions. In vivo, it primarily exists as sodium hyaluronate, since sodium is the most abundant cation in cells and tissues.

Pharmaceutical HA products include various animal and bacterial-derived products used for viscosupplemen-tation, e.g. lubricati ... truncated (just the beginning)

Description: Prepandrix “prepandemic vaccine” is a conventional egg-cultured influenza virus H5N1 (A/VietNam/1194/2005 NIBRG-14) clade 2 inactivated split-antigen vaccine. The H5N1 clade 2 bulk material is being manufactured from a laboratory version seed virus of the wild-type virus provided by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The reference virus, A/Vietnam/1194/2004 (H5N1) NIBRG-14, was developed using reverse genetics, with reassortment strain combining the H5 and N1 segments to with an influenza virus PR8 strain backbone. In addition the H5 was engineered to eliminate the polybasic stretch of amino-acids at the HA cleava … truncated (just the beginning)

Nomenclature:

Infleunza Vaccine, H5N1/GSK [BIO]
Prepandrix [TR]
Pandemrix [TR]
Pandemic Influenza vaccine, surface antigen, inactivated [EU]
Prepandemic influenza vaccine (H5N1) (split virion, inactivated, adjuvanted) A/VietNam/1194/2004 NIBRG-14 [EU]
Pandemic influenza vaccine (H5N1) (split, inactivated, adjuvanted) [EU]
avian influenza vaccine [SY]
bird flu vaccines [SY]
influenza H5N1 virus (A/Indonesia)vaccine [SY]
influenza vaccine, pandemic [SY]
influenza virus H5N1, inactivated, vaccine with AS03 adjuvant [SY]

Index Terms:

Product Class Index:
biopharmaceutical products
bovine materials used
chicken source materials
vaccines, inactivated
vaccines, subunit
vaccines, viral

SB001 BIOPHARMA prod. (mainstream)

Regulatory/Status Index:
EU200 Currently Approved in EU
EU666 Biodefense stockpile
UM100 Controlled/Gov’t Distribution in US
US666 Biodefense stockpile
EM160 Controlled/Gov’t Distribution in EU

Biological Index:
chicken embryos (eggs)
influenza virus, H5N1
virus culture

Chemical Index:

alpha-tocopherol
aluminum adjuvant
AS03 adjuvant
Daronrix
disodium phosphate
formaldehyde
magnesium chloride
octoxynol 10
polysorbate 80 (Tween 80
potassium chloride
potassium dihydrogen phosphate
sodium chloride
sodium deoxycholate
squalene
thiomersal
vitamin E

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Senate Bill 666

birdflu666.wordpress.com...

The S. 666 Biological, Chemical, and Radiological Weapons Countermeasures Research Act, 2003, paved way for government funding of Baxter, Novartis and GSK in bioweapons research
By JB
Senate bill S. 666, the Biological, Chemical, and Radiological Weapons Countermeasures Research Act of 2003, gave incentives to private industry in the USA to conduct research into bioweapons, allegedly to fill gaps in the US biodefense procurement programs.

John Rockefeller was on a key Senate finance committee reviewing the bill which channelled amounts of government money into private biotechnology, pharmaceutical companies such as Baxter in order to develop bioweapons.

The Lieberman-Hatch bill S. 666 introduced incentives for companies to detect and weaponise viruses and also find “diagnostics” against viruses.

The Rockefeller family is also one of the biggest sponsors of WHO.

Also, Arlene Rockefeller, CFA, is an Executive Vice President of State Street Global Advisors and is the Global Equities CIO.

State Street Global Advisors is the largest institutional/mutual fund investment firms owning Baxter.

Baxter International Inc: Majority Institutional Ownership Ownership Information

Shares Outstanding 605.00 Mil
Institutional Ownership (%) 83.24
Top 10 Institutions (%) 29.30
Mutual Fund Ownership (%) 2.64
5%/Insider Ownership (%) .36
Float (%) 99.64
Ownership Activity
Description # of Holders Shares
Total Positions 877 503,624,352
New Positions 92 0
Soldout Positions 177 0
Net Position Change -174 -14,197,458
Buyers 395 48,125,760
Sellers 569 -62,323,216
advertisement

Looks like this is it folks!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Alright the CDC has updated their web site with information about the coming outbreak. This has Obama's Citizen Corp written all over it's ugly little face. The vaccine is not available to people ages 18-65 unless they are military or first responders. Obama's Citizen Corps is also children below 18 and adults over 65. Now pay special attention to this next part in bold letters.

emergency.cdc.gov...

Why the restriction of smallpox vaccination to persons less than 65 years of age (and greater than 18 years)?
At this time the vaccine is not recommended for the general public. The original restriction was based on absence of studies about smallpox vaccination in the "geriatric" age group, which CDC defined as 65 years and greater. This cutoff was chosen for simplicity. However, if an individual older than 65 is asked to participate in a smallpox response team (and does not have a contraindication to receiving the vaccine, emergency.cdc.gov...), they can volunteer and be vaccinated. At this time, vaccination against smallpox is only recommended for laboratorians who work with orthopox viruses, and public health and health care response team members. It is unlikely that smallpox response team members are under the age of 18, but can be older than 65.

Heres some more helpful information.
(Make sure to view the FAQ's in the first link.)
emergency.cdc.gov...
www.couldyougo.com...

I guess we know why FEMA is recruiting gunmen to guard those stockpiles. Question is who?

[edit on 1-9-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Okay so there is a police program. I imagine these would be the recruits.
There are currently 1,928 volunteer police, 3,337 CERT, 933 Fire, 825 Medical.

Population served 225,985,904
(79% total U.S. population)

How about that we currently have a rogue government.

www.citizencorps.gov...

www.citizencorps.gov...

Volunteers in Police Service (VIPS) works to enhance the capacity of state and local law enforcement to utilize volunteers. VIPS serves as a gateway to resources and information for and about law enforcement volunteer programs. Funded by DOJ, VIPS is managed and implemented by the International Association of Chiefs of Police.

Citizen Corps is coordinated nationally by the Department of Homeland Security. DHS also works closely with the Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS) to promote volunteer service activities that support homeland security and community safety. CNCS is a federal agency that operates nationwide service programs such as AmeriCorps, Senior Corps, and Learn and Serve America. Participants in these programs may support Citizen Corps Council activities by helping to establish training and information delivery systems for neighborhoods, schools, and businesses, and by helping with family preparedness and crime prevention initiatives in a community or across a region.

Securing our safety and freedom requires that we all work together. Every American has a critical role to play.

And would you believe I found a nice photo of 2009 National Citizen Corps Achievement Awards and FEMA Awards YAY!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Perhaps maybe we should all join this and infilitrate the group from the inside out.
I mean people....we might have to look at the idea of "beating the enemy at its own game" here.
What is we were to turn the tables on them,act as there sheeple and at the most crucial moments break free?
ust an idea
and oh yea guns and vaccinations?
Are you kidding me, if you thought the 92 LA riots were bad this will be civil war.
Question is...if that happens...do the FEMA camps come next?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12This has Obama's Citizen Corp written all over it's ugly little face.

Ok...so if you go to the Canada Free Press website, you get bounced to Chicago IndyMedia, who has the story. They source Tetrahedron Publishing Group for the press release. Poke around that site and the name Stuart Webb shows up as an 'independent investigator'. Stu Webb is a really good example of what an internet disinformation agent is all about. That phrase gets bandied about a lot...far too often against somebody who disagrees with another. But he is one of a crew that makes Alex Jones look conservative in the Bravo Sierra that they promote, and I firmly that they are specifically tasked with keeping a segment of the population under control by keeping them unbalanced.

I can go on at more length about this cabal, but I won't unless pressed. Meanwhile...a little research determines the premise of the original post to be poo.

Relax.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Uh......try to pay attention here. Read the other thread I posted and pay attention to my sources, which are mostly government sources and from the information posted at Citizen Corps.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Akoostikreiki

Yeah civil war liken ever seen before in history. This could get really ugly.

This is completely unconstitutional, which means that the civil corps is a coup that would become a threat to our freedoms as a country. The most messed up part is that these are our own senior citizens and children. As an active military US soldier each taken an oath to defend our country from enemies both foreign and domestic.

Talk about sheeple. Anybody who joins is undermining the constitution and the freedoms of fellow citizens. Therefore, they probably have little knowledge and would not be prepared to respond in a respective manner.

Second, there is no way these people have recieved adequate training for a terrorist biological attack. I guess we no know what the major focus was during NLE 09.

Also according to the citizen corps has attained a force that could be ready to respond for 79% so we know that when they reach full capacity 100% in September or October they will be ready to play ball.

Last, Northcomm has been preparing to monitor this event and send out orders from safe locations underground. As it was explained to me in 2004, "in the event of a dirty bomb" they will send out orders to first responders and military via GPS also they will be able to monitor the activity of all government vehicles including military, police and first responders. The software also recieves real time weather data so "in the event of a dirty bomb" they could have regular updates as to which areas are not safe.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

Uh......try to pay attention here. Read the other thread I posted and pay attention to my sources, which are mostly government sources and from the information posted at Citizen Corps.

*Yawn*

Ok...so smallpox has been weaponised. You are surprised?

Take a look at some of the links you posted for a rationale for law enforcement in the event of a pandemic. Still got problems?

The only sheep here are the ones running around saying that the sky is falling, because they read it on the internet. I maintain there are those...shrill conspiracy mongers connected to the other sources you cite...who are trying to scare us. Why? It can't pay that well...

I'm a lot more concerned about them than I am FEMA...you know, speaking as a foreigner, of course. But just how would you contain a panic-driven civil disorder? Have you ever thought that folks might be fighting for a shot at the vaccine?

Methinks that tinfoil hat is a mite tight.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
So why are we talkin small pox now?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

If you had read, you would know that they are going to use volunteer police to help enforce quarantines and that there will be mandatory vaccinations.

However, if you are age of 18-65 you will not get the proper vaccine which is the vaccine for smallpox. If you receive a mandatory vaccine, you are getting something else.

I would strongly encourage everybody to go to the citizen corps web site and read.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join