It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA gunmen deputized to help administer vaccines

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

FEMA gunmen deputized to help administer vaccines

canadafreepress.com

Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)officials are directing police chiefs nationwide to search local gun owner records to identify and train civilian deputies to secure smallpox vaccination sites. According to documents forwarded to civil rights groups by police chiefs engaged in a growing smallpox vaccination resistance movement, the plan calls for armed civilian security guards to maintain the peace in every room the vaccine will be given.

The FEMA directive is aimed to prevent vi
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Uh, say that again? So who are these citizen police, where are they recruiting these people. I don't know of any citizen corps personally. I think the whole issue smells rotten. Are they foriegn citizens? Who are these people recruiting exactly?
Is ATS asleep today? Anybody get recruited yet? Somebody explain.

canadafreepress.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 31-8-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Haven't heard about Small Pox Vaccinations. This wouldn't suprise me if it were for swine flu vaccinations.There are alot of people planning on refusing the shots.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

This whole thing is getting scary. I've seen almost no on (in my personal life) who endorses the actions the government is taking.

I think this thing is a power keg.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

Uh, say that again? So who are these citizen police, where are they recruiting these people. I don't know of any citizen corps personally. I think the whole issue smells rotten. Are they foriegn citizens? Who are these people recruiting exactly?
Is ATS asleep today? Anybody get recruited yet? Somebody explain.

I don't know where this source gets its info, but in the past I have seen it to be every bit as reliable as Pravda, the Hindu Times, and quite possibly, the Weekly World News.

I suggest y'all relax...looks like serious Bravo Sierra to me.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Hoo boy, it almost likes they are getting thier pieces set on the chess board and about to make thier move..not quite checkmate yet as I'm guessing those who wont take the vaccine are also getting to ready to move as well.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Well this thread I just wrote went completely unnoticed.

I just discovered the dirty little secret about swine flu.

We need to demand the smallpox vaccines, that is what first responders get. You guys need to read!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Found this on Prison Planet

Notice the date on the release for the source info

Date Mailed: Dec. 19, 2002

edit: typos

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Oeden]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Oeden

Awesome thank you.

The federal government is the only source to get the small pox vaccine. It's all up to the federal government.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Ok, this is weird but this is what I was able to glean from the different sources on the web about this:
1) They are looking at smallpox as being used as a biological weapon of terror. Conisder that most people born after 1980's did not get a vaccination as a child, and if they did not travel to a different country, the vaccine would not have been given. (I have not been so lucky, having been vacinated against smallpox twice, once as a child and once after I went into the military) It can devistate a large town.
2) The reason they gave for deputizing gunmen to act as police is that there are some of us who are against said vaccines and would need to be removed in the event of a biological attack.

I think what is more scary is that in 1984 all traces of smallpox was suppose to be eradicated, with the exception of 2 samples one in the US and one sample in Russia. To make a call for vaccines of such, kind of makes me wonder what exactly is going on and why they are calling for an increase in a vaccine for a disease that was suppose to be eradicated.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
here read this email you will be suprised

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

I read that there are enough vaccines for everybody in the US, but thefederal government are completely in control of the stockpiles and I don't think there is any other source for the vaccines except maybe WHO which seems to have been conjuring this little surprise for the last century. I guess that in their minds we were all DOA.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

And what if we just cut the fluff out of the article? Maybe "FEMA officials are directing police chiefs nationwide to search local gun owner records to identify potential terrorists?"

Stay ready sheepdogs!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
What if they're looking at gun ownership records for another reason?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
you guys are stupid if you think theres any chance of immunizing the whole population ofa country though a series of shots.
if they wanted us all "immunized" for "swine flu" they would sjut spray us, or poison the water supply.
go back to hiding out in your cabins and living off the land in your fantasies and stuff, no one wants to keep eharing your doom and gloom predictions that wont come true becasue you failed to realize the technlogy you think is out to get you, has been outdated for decades.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
This old news when Government was worried about Small Pox Terrorist Attack 7 Years ago,

Old News

[edit on 31-8-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
small pox is for Africa, so to increase hiv/aids rate

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I don't think you all understand the severity of this issue.

The WHO and the federal government are the only ones with access to the virus and the vaccine, which are two different things.

Which means only they can spread the virus and only they have the power to immunize it and you have no say in the matter.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
I don't think you all understand the severity of this issue.

The WHO and the federal government are the only ones with access to the virus and the vaccine, which are two different things.

Which means only they can spread the virus and only they have the power to immunize it and you have no say in the matter.

Sorry but I don't think it matters at this stage of the game, we have fallen to far into the rabbit hole or what ever you want to call it to climb out now.

It looks like we will have to let this thing, play it self out, see what happens.

If this is some plot by TPTB, they maybe in for great surprise as this could surmount to their eminent down fall.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

No we haven't. Not yet.

Nothing has happened yet.

I do agree with line three though.

So what bout them recruits?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join