It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time, Infinity, and how nature distinguishes...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2003 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Good morning e

I'm certain their efforts will succeed... [telling silent pause]

In any event, I enjoy a significant percentage of the posters within this unique community. However, there are those that tend to push people out due to their dominance of threads and inability to alter opinion (one comes to mind in this thread). And there are those who attempt to be witty in their assaults, but simply lack the subtlety to come across as anything but insulting.

Sounds depressingly like any real life collection of people.

posted on Feb, 16 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   
LoL winston...I'm right in this "Hypothesis" too, it's not disprovable by the methods e-nonymous is talking about.

So take your $hit elsewhere.

I was chatting with my friend last night about this, and told her to check this out, and she thinks the theory is good, and should be passed on to her Physics teacher.

She also said "which I thought funny because it was out of the blue"... "this e-nonymous guy bugs the hell out of me, his only real arguments seem to be unscientific crap like 'scientists who know more than you or I.' Winston you should just go away, this place was better when your retarded opposition to everything I present, is getting annoying.

What's further more annoying, is you keep opposing even when I'm in the right, damn duche bag.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Feb, 16 2003 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Now now, Mr. Free Mason, I'm certainly not the only one here that disagrees with your positions. Everyone else has simply become tired of trying to help you understand your errors.

I would strongly suggest you channel your efforts into your own blog where you are free to publish your opinion without challenge from the likes of us. And you wouldn't need to sling insults at people who simply disagree with you.

posted on Feb, 16 2003 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Stop playing the inconspicuous twit who speaks for everyone.

The fact that you aren't ran out of here is simply because no one really cares about a nobody such as yourself.

You want errors? Here's 2 of your errors.

First error is you speak for everyone: "Everyone else has simply become tired of trying to help you understand your errors." You ASSume.

Your second error, is you think 666 = 21000 something in decimals, face it, you're wrong, and the fact you still don't believe it makes you look like a RETARD.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Feb, 17 2003 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I've already explained to you FreeMason, why your theory is wrong. My argument's are based on something called common sense, something your lacking as of now. You *KNOW* your theory is right, then why is it still a theory? Puplish your theory and see what the scientific community say's ... Will you be so quick to jump down those who've been trying to figure time out a hell of alot longer than you?

Normally, I'd stay away from an argument, but you had to go off and say NO, to something that is now known to be a fact. You simply can't let those who know more than you get past YOUR theorie's and let fact be fact.

posted on Feb, 17 2003 @ 09:34 PM
link   
No your logic is not based on commonsense, and nor is it based on scientific observations. You are spouting crap plain and simple.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Umm... What I've been saying, is already established fact's discovered by some very notable scientist's. In other word's, don't attack the messanger. Not my theorie's kiddo!

As I've said, your saying NO to what's already been discovered. You wanna see it your way or no way. Your a stubborn, more stubborn than an 99 year old lady even. More stubborn than a jackass (donkey)... Well, you get the picture.

Again, don't attack the messanger (me), as these are NOT my own idea's, but the idea's of those already known and established by the scientific community. So quit being such a #tard and get a damned life. Your's is a theory. A THEORY. What I've told you, is established fact discovered by SCIENTIST'S.

School might be your best option kiddo.

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Freemason
I understand that you're banned (not sure why) but I've read your theory and am intrigued. Your concept of time is innovative with the notion that every particle exist in a separate time and that there is ultimately only 'one time'. However this is in the assumption that any matter in the universe is immobile. Otherwise, I don't see how your theory could function. Interesting though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join