It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coverage under Obamacare will require an implantable microchip.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Yeah!
1984 here we come!!!
We've now got them conditioning us to just accept whatever drugs they tell us to take with the vaccnations and trying to slip in implantable microchips.

These are exciting times, folks!

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Link to FDA site:

FDA definition of class II device

Doesn't sound like a pacemaker to me

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
If I'm not mistaken, you are the first person in this thread to bring up the bible or revelations.

For me this is about privacy. It's about control. I'm not the property of the US government. If anything it should be the other way around. We should control them.

It's hard for me to understand how so many miss the big picture when it comes to the topic of implants.

I think bringing up the bible and "religious nuts" is a good way to convince a lot of people that this stuff is crazy talk. That's unfortunate because I think most of us that see what's comming don't see it because of anything in the bible, but because of the realities of the issues.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

Yes you are right this was first exposed by the Own CEOs of many communications technologies out there that were been interview on CNBC a month ago, they were delighted about the new open frontier that the health care bill was going to offer for their "Technology".

While they were not talking about implantable chips we all know what they stand for.

As the companies that manufacture the new "Technology" expects to be in demand to keep records and up to day communications systems for Doctors, patients and government.

It seems that the CNBC interview didn't ring a bell until you figure out and research who this CEOs were.
and what kind of "Technology they manufacture".

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I agree. There are certainly things going on that one should be concerned about, but too many are reading things into every report and document that are just not there. HR3200 is talking about a registry of implantable medical devices for life saving or life sustaining applications.

While I believe that RFID is coming sooner rather than later, TPTB must find a way to get rid of the knowledge of the Book of Revelations before most will comply. That will take time.

Let's worry about the real threats and resist the temptation of creating imaginary threats and promoting the dispensing of disinformation.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
edit: What I wrote wasn't necessary and history has to take it course I just hope people wake and choose the right course.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by observe50]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by fieryjaguarpaw
If I'm not mistaken, you are the first person in this thread to bring up the bible or revelations.
LOL, have you even read the first page?

For me this is about privacy. It's about control. I'm not the property of the US government. If anything it should be the other way around. We should control them.

It's hard for me to understand how so many miss the big picture when it comes to the topic of implants.

I think bringing up the bible and "religious nuts" is a good way to convince a lot of people that this stuff is crazy talk. That's unfortunate because I think most of us that see what's comming don't see it because of anything in the bible, but because of the realities of the issues.
I would be scared, if this were perhaps the first thousand times I've heard this topic come up, about a multitude of Presidents. Where have you been? Every President before Obama was supposed to "make it mandatory" for everybody in the U.S. to put these chips in their skin. It's been said hundreds of thousands of times. The only thing it creates is fear, and the ONLY time you should be worried, is when it actually starts. Seriously, what is a thread on ATS going to do to stop this, other then create panic for no good reason? So you can "be aware"? Aware of what, cause last time I checked, I was never told I was getting a chip in my skin, and if it were to happen, then I'm sure they have sneakier ways of doing so.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by TravisT]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Is the Swine Flu related to this at all plus with the vaccines that is going on? Is a mass frenzy goig to break out for people to be vaccinated otherwise if they are not on the list they will die.

I see a Biblical connection too but better not mention it.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

The reasons the can not force the Chip on people is because the testing guinea pigs where our pets, yes the "technology" targeted pets first.

But it was a down fall for the companies, many of the pets that got the first implants developed cancer and tumors in the areas where the chips were implanted.

Then once the manufactures figure how to Fix the problem, they were offering volunteer medical chips for people at a price.

No to much demand for them either, so the only way that they could be able to get mass implants will be if the government makes it obligatory.

I don't think that they will get away with that either.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotrodturbo7
Link to FDA site:

There we have it,straight from the FDA.

From your PDF link:

Class II Special Controls Guidance Document:
Implantable Radiofrequency Transponder
System for Patient Identification and Health
Information

Yeah...of course its a pacemaker,they just call it an "implantable radiofrequency transponder" to make conspiracy theorists get hot under the collar.(sarc)

There we have it folks....the class II device,a Verichip basically.
Still think this classII device is a pacemaker?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I may have been mostly joking when I told people that Obama was the antichrist during the elections but it's getting less and less funny.

At least with Bush most of the negative intentions were focused on foreign lands, not inside our freakin bodies.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by TravisT

The reasons the can not force the Chip on people is because the testing guinea pigs where our pets, yes the "technology" targeted pets first.
Any pet that you get form a shelter has to have a chip put into them, or you can't adopt it, and this has been going on for MANY years. My dog has one in her, she's been doing just fine, and is happy as can be.

Where did you hear it gives all animals cancer? Cause form what I understand, they still put these chips into animals on a daily basis, if you want to adopt.

Edit: Ahhhh, they fixed the problem? Hmmm, I never heard of these pet implants giving off cancer.......

[edit on 30-8-2009 by TravisT]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a friend of mine works in the ER at a local hospital. He says a medical implant chip would save thousands of lives every year

one of the reasons people die in ER is because of allergic reactions to medications. And then there is the blood type issues. And other conditions the patient might have like heart disease or diabetes that the ER doctor will have no knowledge of.

An ER doctor with no medical history of a patient can only treat the symptoms and wait on lab work and x-rays to come back. A lot of patients die during that wait.

I do understand the concerns though of having a chip with all of our medical information on them. Privacy issues aside, i read that the chip has been known to cause cancer.

In the wrong hands these chips could be a terrible weapon. In the right hands it could save lives.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Has the bill changed since you posted this thread? I can't seem to find any reference to "in15". All the other information about class II devices is there, but nothing specifically mentioning "in15". Am I overlooking it?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse

Originally posted by hotrodturbo7
Link to FDA site:

There we have it,straight from the FDA.

From your PDF link:

Class II Special Controls Guidance Document:
Implantable Radiofrequency Transponder
System for Patient Identification and Health
Information

Yeah...of course its a pacemaker,they just call it an "implantable radiofrequency transponder" to make conspiracy theorists get hot under the collar.(sarc)

There we have it folks....the class II device,a Verichip basically.
Still think this classII device is a pacemaker?

Be serious, a whole class devoted to a single device? That is the category to which it assigned. There are many Class II devices, not all of which are actually implanted.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

Thing is Travis,pets don't have to pay taxes,fill in census forms,vote,use banks/shops,drive cars-so for them the chip is purley for identification when they are lost...

We on the other hand have to do many things where this technology can build up and store a secret "profile" on us without our knowledge.

Anyone who thinks the information contained will just be medical details is mistaken IMO...

Scientists have been melding biometrics with the awesome power of super-computers to a degree that is almost unbelievable. The technology already exists whereby over 3,000 pages of documentation can be stored on the implantable chip, information which can then be accessed by satellite or scanners linked to computers for all manner of purposes, including logging medical records, social security information - even as a replacement for cash. Today, the produce we buy is scanned for barcodes, tomorrow we may pay for our shopping at the checkouts, not with paper and coin, but by simply passing our hands over the scanner and having our accounts debited accordingly.

Technical author Maxwell Longren comments, "Everyone is touting the positive benefits of the implantable biochip. No one to my knowledge, outside of an increasingly uneasy minority, is discussing its destructive capability for abuse and control. In the past, mankind has never learned from the lessons of history. Nothing, I'm afraid, is going to change in the future. "

www.credencegroup.co.uk...

Would you want a black mark and subsequent visit from the feds if you say,refused a particular vaccine/medication,or bought a "subversive" book from a shop?
Want your life insurance policy cancelled because you are accident prone?
Thats where I believe this will be heading,not straight away of course...softly softly does it.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
And to all those people who're arguing that this is a good idea.

Remember what David Rockefeller told Aaron Russo. He said (before 9/11) that there was going to be an "event" that would allow the U.S. to go into Iraq and Afghanistan and eventually Venezuela (which didn't happen). The first two events came true. When Russo asked why this would happened - what the eventual outcome would be Rockefeller responded that the ultimate goal was to have everyone "chipped" so that all their information was controlled by the government, (i.e. their location [GPS], all medical data, all financial data) and if people didn't do what they were told, they'd just shut down access to their accounts. Thus they have no money.

I'm not saying it makes perfect sense. But, it's pretty scary that Rockefeller's predictions about the "event", Iraq and Afghanistan came true. And I have no reason to doubt his predictions about "chipping" people to include financial data. The ability is already there now that we have debit cards and most everything has "electronic" access. A chip just adds verifiable instant access to a specific person instantly.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by tyranny22]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
That's it, ima list myself as a schizophrenic...

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by elfie

Be serious, a whole class devoted to a single device? That is the category to which it assigned. There are many Class II devices, not all of which are actually implanted.

Point taken,although the RFID transponder is covered under the "class II device" isn't it?
So it could be made law under the whole obamacare bill.
Sounds a bit suspicious to me.
Of course if you asked the government people concerned with the bill they would deny the RFID chip was part of the deal-but the FDA description of such a transponder is clear,and by including the "class II device"in the bill,they slyly leave the door open for chipping everyone.
Smoke and mirrors,as usual.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I think you need to re-read that section in H.R. 3200:

"
1 ‘‘(B) is—
2 ‘‘(i) a class III device; or
3 ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable,
4 life-supporting, or life-sustaining.?"

I think they are talking about Pacemakers, artificial vales and the like.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join