It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father says: Berg Died for Bush, Rumsfeld 'Sins'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 06:58 AM
link   
James,
so looking at a timeline, or a history of events, you say there is no cause/effect relationship beteween actions in the past and resulting outcomes of those actions in the future?
What a stupid thing to say.
Time doesnt start and stop every election...all of the events before now, have led up to now BEING WHAT IT IS!!!
Blaming Bush for what, MAKING Berg get on a plane to Iraq? again what a farce. He went of his own free will into a situation he knew was potentially fatal.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
No, reason Civil War happened was because of Buchanon. Lincoln was President, but the south was ready to split, and Lincoln winning just pissed them off even more. So past actions can cause future ones. Reason 9/11 happened wasn't because of Clinton, no matter how many times the republicans try to put the blame on the democrats. Bush was in power for 8 months, Lincoln was barely in power when south split. Bush was suppose to be in charge, he was suppose to protect the USA. If Osama was so dangerous why didn't Bush take him out? People ask why didn't Clinton, but no one asks why not Bush? If he was so freaking dangerous, then why didn't Bush do anything?

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Reason 9/11 happened wasn't because of Clinton, no matter how many times the republicans try to put the blame on the democrats.

This is just beautiful and should answer your question:

mensnewsdaily.com...

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
QUESTION.
Why is it when someone always brings up how very disgusting, criminal, lying, and murderous Bush and his Mafia are people have to ALWAYS bring up Clinton?

ANSWER:
We don�t have any way to defend your point of view so you resort to bringing up a past administration's mistakes as a way to justify your support for a president who's flushed the country straight down the crapper.

Was Clinton a sleazy, disgusting, lying sack of #? Yes, of course he was. Aren't all politicians? Do me a favor people stop being "republican" or "democrat" and start being a "person" that uses common sense.

Clinton is full of #. Bush is full of #. Get over it. They Both should be in Jail.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Now now Ocelot.....take a breath....in with the good air...out with the bad....there ya go

If ya didn't notice, the title of this thread indicates that Bush is responsible for Nicholas Berg's beheading. As a person....not a republican....I can honestly say I think it was his own damn fault. The Democrats want to blame Bush....see where I'm going with this?

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Venus
As a person....not a republican....I can honestly say I think it was his own damn fault. The Democrats want to blame Bush....see where I'm going with this?

I understand what you're trying to say. The point I was trying to make is that it happens not only in this thread but in countless others all over ATS/BTS.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
I understand what you're trying to say. The point I was trying to make is that it happens not only in this thread but in countless others all over ATS/BTS.

THEY STARTED IT

that was a joke...........and I completely agree with you!

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by CazMedia
Bout time,
where are you getting your info from
Im sitting in a TV newsroom, working with local reporters as well as crews from Germany, England and Japan. I havent heard ANY of your allegations from family or their spokespeople that their company was on any gov ban list??? Also, from the family, he was NOT working at the time, and was seeking a position with a company at the time he dissappeared..yes he had done a few jobs but was trying to get picked up by one of the majors.

No, I never said or implied that there was a government ban list. THere was, however, an "Enemies of the State " list compiled by the Fascists at Free Republic. That's where the company was listed.
That you're in a "news room" means what exactly? That you're privy to "truth" or direct lines to "real" reporters?
It means only that you've less resources than people at ATS in many ways.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Im in a market 4 tv station, with direct access to world wide news wires from about 8-10 major newswire services, including Al jeezera, and other international feeds. I get the raw video piped in from around the globe, things you'll never see...(mostly due to graphic nature)

Im the breaking news bell ringer.
Ive got "real reporters" including the first ones to be at the Berg families house and investigate his backround.
Ive got helicopters at my disposal, and access to network resources...Im also the guy that coordinates with world media requests of us for them...and I credential us for ohh say the white house (And every other thing needing "clearance").

I have a ton of resources at my fingertips, including ATS.
You may try to spin the media angle any way you choose, but those of us in the know...understand both what it takes to gather and VERIFY information, as well as the economic forces that drive mass media.

Yes i changed the lists name from what you said....
but consider the source "free republic"...id consider that a one sided biased source as much as i would Rense.com or Act now.org.....
Those of us that are legaly bound by slander and liable laws (unlike the wild web) on a daily basis learn objectivity quickly..(none of my reporters enoy going n air with biogus info, it makes them look bad)..that and rebels dont last long in the media as the big media is affraid of being sued or anything that could hurt revenues.

Is my finger close enough to the info pulse for you to at least give me some credibillity? Or am i part of the media/gov conspiracy?
By the way, ill only try to speak as a in the trenches journalist, NOT as an administrator....we ask ourselves much like all workers do...what were managers thinking sometimes....but there isnt any fascist gov worker anywhere around here...in fact we usually chase them, not them chase us.

But this diverges from the topic....which is essentially...someone tries to blame bush for all the worlds ills. specifically the fact that Berg volunteered of his own free will (for whatever reason) to go seek work in Iraq, a war torn and dangerous place...a decision that resulted in his capture and death at the hands of TERRORISTS..

I suppose if one extrapolated the timeline from there....one could say that Bush started the war (true)
the warzone that created profit potential which mr Berg was seeking. therefore in the wildest streatch, one could try to say it was Bushs fault.
Facts do not support this theory, which is highly generalized to begin with.

A grieving parent will look at anything to rationalize the death of a child. Understandable.
but put things in context.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
No matter how much you are getting paid, or think you may get paid,or hope to get paid, or what cause you think you might help you are a complete and total idot with a death wish to be in a war zone.

If you are American and not in the U.S military you should not be there. I include you contractors. You should not be there it is stupid and you may die because of your decision to go there or be there. DO NOT GO TO IRAQ RIGHT NOW.

YOU MAY DIE.

In fact, if you are an American you should not be in any arab nation at this time or any time in the near future probably your and my life time.

No one desrves to die because of a stupid desision but if you are there or are going there you are an idiot. YOU MAY DIE, Iraq is a war zone.

People in Iraq hate and want to kill white people and Americans. HELLO?
Do you get it yet?

Don't hate them just stay out of there land and you have a better chance of not getting killed by one of them.

X

Money is not worth the risk, and if you want to help the cause, join the U.S Army. Stay out?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join