It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have I received a divine (or diabolical) communication?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
If we receive a communication from out of nowhere giving us specific religious information that wasn't on our mind at all, just out-of-the-blue weird stuff--what do we do? I mean, in olden times this would happen and somebody would start a religion out of it--but I'm just a dope & I have no idea really where this info is coming from. I mean, it looked like Mr. J. H. Christ to me, but how do I know if it's really Him, or the devil, or plain ol' alien disinformation?

Specifically, I was told (and this is my interpretation coupled with the helpful suggestions of ATS members):
1) The line of David has an alien element in it that has been passed on through the blood through generations.
2) That the heart of Christianity has been horribly distorted very early on in the Church; and that a specific religious figuire, perhaps one of the Apostles, was actually an "agent for the enemy," if you will, and purposely perverted Christ's message. This might be St. Paul, but it wasn't made clear.
3) That as far as Christ is concerned, the "real" Gospel was written in the 1800s--BC or AD is not made clear. If it's BC, that squares away with some of the first Sumerian/Babylonian creation myths that were recorded; if it's AD then it refers to the Mormons (and believe me I'm not a Mormon nor would I ever consciously believe that they had the true Gospel, so this communication is really weird) or the book of Oashpe (sp?) which was dictated by automatic writing in the late 1800s (see www.sacred-texts.com for the complete text). The Sumerian/Babylonian, Mormon, and Oashpe texts all have elements that are either suggestive of or outwardly are extraterrestrial in nature.

I was also told that though I am currently worrying about job issues, always remember that my real and firstmost boss is Christ.

Currently I'm researching and trying to reclaim my Catholic faith; this is weird info to get. What do we do with these communications, and who really cares? And how do we verify where they're coming from?

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Well you're just going to have to fight. By that I mean, use your own inner feelings about what this all means to you. It's like being a vine in a vineyard and you are trying to climb up the pole and there are things that you have to get past to make it to the light. You may be fragile now, but your grape soon will be ripe. And if it's not the bugs trying to eat your leaves, it's the birds trying to steal your grape. Nothin wrong with that mind you. Everyone has to eat. At the same time, what is your purpose? For the beasts of the field? Or for the farmer to make fine wine out of you?

When you fight with your mind, you are establishing yourself in your rightful place and holding on to it. Then you will be protected for that fulfillment and the beasts won't be able to touch you. At least, not easily. There are challenges in life. That's what your job is to do. Work through them. With all our help and advice, you still have to do the eventual grunt work yourself.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
God being an alien is a well known theory. I believe it was Von Daniken who first coined the phrase 'Was God an Astronaut'. The subject has been chewed over in some of the threads here.
Is God an Alien ?
God is not an alien

As for the gospel. There was another book discovered firstly in the 1800's. It purports to be the original source for the gospels of Matthew and Luke. It is known as the 'Q' gospel, from the German word "Quelle," which means "Source.
The Q Gospel.

As for Paul - there are quite a few people who believe him to have been 'an agent of the enemy'. Brian Leonard Golightly Marshal mentioned Paul in his discussions in RATS. You need to keep an open mind when discussing Brian though, as he considers himself to be the reincarnated Christ.
Letter To Pope John Paul, by Brian LGM

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hey I noticed that you said you were trying to become a catholic again, the devil as I believe him to be is the smartes manipulator in the world, maybe he is putting questions in your mind to distract you. Who knows? Here is my honest opinion, when my Father in law was about to research the other books of the bible, he told me God told him, "dont waste your time, they are tainted" So just follow the bible. You can't go wrong, or atleast just follow Jesus, ask him to show you the truth.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I would refer you to the words of Paul in Galatians. He specifically mentioned what to do if an alien/angel told you to follow another route.

Galatians 1:6-8
I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you by the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel-- which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned!

Exactly what gospel is Paul talking about? Read Paul's words in 2 Cor.
2 Corinthians 2:1-2
When I came to you, brothers, I did not come with eloquence or superior wisdom as I proclaimed to you the testimony about God. For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified.

Basically, Paul is saying that the only gospel that should be believed, is the one of Jesus being crucified for your sins. Any other diversion, even if given to you by some supenatural force, is a lie.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Infovacume,

thats a good point, ask jesus to show you the truth".

Jesus is the truth.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Sorry info! The bible as we have it today is the tainted text. One only has to read the Dead Sea scrolls or the nag hammadi texts to see how the meanings in the canonicals have been subtly changed. The bible as we know it today is just an abbreviated set of the books Jesus himself considered holy (he was a Jew and revered all of the Jewish texts in use in his time as holy) Remember he said not a tittle or iota would be changed! The world has never been correct and it is in error even in our "golden" and "enlightened times". (For those who don�t see it I point out my bitter sarcasm)

dbates
The quote from Galatians 1 6-8 was used by Paul (or people writing later in his name) to attack the true apostles in Jerusalem with whom he was at odds with at the time. Who knew what Jesus taught? The people who knew him personally (Peter and James) or Paul the Roman tax collector? Paul never speaks of the living crucified Christ as he never knew or saw Christ while alive he spoke of the Christ who is alive and arises in everyman�s heart. The Cosmic or Gnostic Christ. Clear evidence of his training as one of the wise. (Among the wise we speak wisdom but I speak to you plainly)

Addressing the original question

Cassie Clay

What has been revealed to you is very similar to what has been put into my heart by the lord.

The date 1800 was not part of my revelation but I�m not so concerned with dates and such so that probably wouldn�t have been related to me. I will say however that if Jesus did live when stated and as stated in the canonicals he could have easily read his life story in the myths of Egypt written many thousands of years before.

St Paul was not an apostle he never knew Jesus. St Paul paganized Christianity and his actions eventually led to the takeover by the Roman Empire. I don�t think I have to explain why this was a bad thing.... ok how about the inquisition and the crusades... feel better now?

The line of David had an alien element in it now it is in most humans thanks to the Diaspora.

You are getting this information to call you to the truth. God wants a personal intimate relationship with YOU no mediators�priests pastors or otherwise. God is not present in mammon or man or religion look to God alone and he will give you solace.

Good luck on your journey!

top topics

join