It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More misdirection from the media

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

OAK BLUFFS, Mass. - They were hardly the most likely duo: the white, aged and distinctly privileged son of the storied Kennedy clan, and the young, black freshman senator from inner-city Chicago who never really knew his father. Read more: www.nydailynews.com... P

Just look at that spin. Anyone who did not already know would think that Obama was a true product of the inner-city of Chicago. Really odd since we hear so much about Obama's Harvard education, and it requires money and/or connections to get in!
I'd like to hear what all you other ATS members think.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by hangedman13

Before they're all done with this, Obama was born in a log cabin and discovered America with Ted Kennedy as his trusted advisor. Upon reaching the shores, he provided free healthcare to the indians, and taught them how to grow corn with the help of his band of merry heros from the little village of ACORN.
Later, when Prince Obama discovered space flight with the help of Al Gore (who discovered the internet) he discovered Mars and found that the moon was filled with evil morlocks who invented tea parties, republicans, satan, and onion rings.
But with the help of Flash Gordon, Jesus, and the Easter Bunny, Obama saved the day.

And that's why this is all in your history books today.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by mikerussellus]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
last post says it all, they lied about the truth up so much the lies are coming left right and center. its impossible to hide from it now, and only the patriots will not notice.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

But insiders say the relationship really began much earlier, when Obama first got to the Senate and needed to learn the ropes. One of the first calls he made was to Kennedy, who stretched out his hand to the young freshman when many colleagues of lesser seniority did not.

really. This is what your going on from a no name site? So the birth certificate thing didn't work out? Now Teddy helped Obama in?

And sadly, the commentary under the article looks much like the commentary on ats. Sad this is what it is reduced too.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by nixie_nox]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

Did they forget to include how Obama made a blind man deaf? I just find the whole thing so ridiculous. They are programming people to look at Obama in a false way. Hey even senator Kennedy is getting this mythical treatment.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Bad news man this is from the NY Daily news, not a fly-by nite trash mag!!!

[edit on 27-8-2009 by hangedman13]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

If you can honestly say that the media is not in looooooooove -smooch- with Obama, and can provide facts without having tingles running down legs -thanks Chris Mathews- then I will apologize.

But this is just getting silly.

So I had to respond in kind.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by hangedman13

Did they forget to include how Obama made a blind man deaf? I just find the whole thing so ridiculous. They are programming people to look at Obama in a false way. Hey even senator Kennedy is getting this mythical treatment.

I agree. And I gave the abridged version, sorry. Will expand it later.

And you are spot on. It is programming. It's rewriting history, and it makes me sick.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Notice how nixie_nox tried to equate this with the birth certificate debate? I am just getting a sense of pre-emptive re-vision of history. Since when are actual newspapers no name sites? Can anyone honestly say that what was written was not HEAVILY embellished?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I'm afraid they are already rewriting the history books.

Look at what they're doing now.

Reagan was evil, cutting taxes and raising our deficit to 400 billion.

Obama is -joy- wonderful.. He is raising our taxes and brought our deficit to 9 trillion.

I honestly don't know how they can sleep at night. . .

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Because they sleep during the day!
Between what is being written about the man in newspapers and what is covered on the t.v. news the world will have a new truth about his history. Bad times are coming because people stopped really paying attention to the world around them. Simple thing like cause and affect.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Queue eerie music ....

.... The undead don't sleep .... mwahahahaha

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus

I'm afraid they are already rewriting the history books.

The history books have been rewritten so many times it's ridiculous. This is just par for the course. People have no idea what the real history of the world is.

None of us do.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Strictsum

Normally "they" wait until the corpse cools so to speak. The re-vision is occurring right before our eyes. Kind of linked with my original post, I have a whole different opinion of the Kennedy family since I learned of some of what they pulled on this country.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

hahahahahahahahahahahaha -snort- hahahahahahahahahaha

Remember the movie Farenheit 451?

The scene where there are a bunch of people walking/reading and memorizing?

Why do I feel like I'm in that movie now?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Then we definitely share a common perspective!

That image (from Fahrenheit 451?) has been crossing my mind more and more frequently! Strange days indeed.

top topics

join