It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.music: TAU MIND

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
PODcast:

TAU MIND

T marks the spot

length: 07:17
file: btsmpod_3293.mp3
size: 17075k
feed: btsm

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Deep sound.

I like the pacing, tempo is exceptional in this tune.

Well crafted!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by YourForever

Thanks for listening man! More are on their way.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by depth om

My pleasure as always... this is top quality stuff.

One thing about your music - I never get tired of listening to it. It just melts into the brainwaves seamlessly.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Thank you man! I'm going to release a CD soon and wanted to ask you what other stuff you listen to, because I want to get more people saying what you're saying, you know? Even what movies you like due, comics whatever. The more I can know about the resonant audience, the better in my opinion I can make some sounds. Thanks for listening,

and it don't stop

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by depth om

I like ambient music and experimental drum and bass, some dark some high energy.. examples-

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

My favourite movie is Bourne Identity, also noted for good ambient soundtrack.

I usually prefer music without vocals/voice samples, then it can be interpretted more freely.

Hope this helps. Looking forward to your CD!

[edit on 29/8/09 by YourForever]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Bro, you have played deus ex?..! I love that game and I really have to agree that the music in it was top notch. I lobve drum and bass also, but for me at this stage of my growth it is very difficult to create, but I will succeed. I have some tracks you might feel though, some dnb type rhythms. I want to thank you for listening and whenever you hear one of my tracks, remember there is a human being jamming to you jamming to the track, I make these for others and through that it patches my holes up so to speak, I feel good things from others feeling things carried on my beats.

So thank you, and more are on their way. Hahaha will warn you though that I'll be uploading some bineural beat meditation/heavy drone type tracks, I will add the secret ingredient to them though. Seriously though, you, a single being has inspired more tracks than many other things. I have sat for hours crafting a track just because you craved one. It is a very rewarding scenario and I thank yuo for chilling to my songs.

peace, good rhythms is on the way

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
That's amazing! It's incredible for me to have such an influence on one of my favourite artists of all time. It is a rare priviledge.

I listen to your music for hours bro. It helps my focus when I work on things, and when I unwind/meditate aswell. The best way I can describe it, the frequencies in your songs are on the same level as my mind.

Really suprised you play Deus Ex, I love that game and have been hooked on it ever since it came out. It transcends a game, it is digital literature. Totally immersive music.

DnB is fun but not good for long periods, especially the heavy and fast stuff. It's best for the gym to power up the body.

Post everything ya got! It's all pure light. Anything you put out is good, although to be specific I really like Shadow Temple, G CENTER, and the song on this thread, Tau Mind.
(nice names by the way)

Keep it coming and I will keep on listening. I am very thankful for your time and effort.

[edit on 13/9/09 by YourForever]

top topics

join