It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New View on Nick Berg

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 04:27 AM
link   
browha, I'll take your word for it on your last post about the blood. I've seen the video and do not plan on looking at it again to see if there's anything else that would give more clues, the first time seeing it was one to many times for me ( wished I hadden seen it now ).

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SamaraMorgueAnn[

Well everybody, have I got news for you! That is NOT the Bush government doing it! If it WAS they would be condemning themselves!
Or any other type of goverment?
HAHhaha! Anybody thinking that they are going to get the American people against the Bush government by doing this to their own kind.

Now hold on ms morgueann....you have absolutely no idea how black psy-ops work....do you..? and i would suggest you do some research on this subject......This murder is the kind of thing that will anger american citizens back into supporting the war....think about it....? and of course the things done to the iraqis in prison are just the type of thing that the arab world would hate the most ,,,,naked men in compromising positions with females in position of dominance....
you really dont know much about the arab world ???? do you???

Did you know that yitzhak Rabin was in a jewish terrorist group before mossad was formed and he was responsible for blowing up a ship carrying of all things .....jewish immigrants.....i would suggest you look deeper into theese things and others before making comments that are nothing less than superficial....now dont take this as a scalding because its not .....just do some more research and know that everything is not as it seems....

[Edited on 15-5-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The American government, if they did this, took a huge gamble.. They could lose backing for the war or they could gain it.
Dont forget though, that this has taken everyone's eye off Abu Ghraihb? the prison abuse case.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by browha
The American government, if they did this, took a huge gamble.. They could lose backing for the war or they could gain it.
Dont forget though, that this has taken everyone's eye off Abu Ghraihb? the prison abuse case.

Really, where?

The prisoner mishandling is a bigger news story than the beheading of Nick Berg.

Maybe things are different over wherever you are?

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Im with you on that. I think after the American people seen the execution video they somehow forget how bad we treated those Iraqi prisoners because we did not do anything AS bad as what these Iraqi extremist did to Nick Berg.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND

Really, where?

The prisoner mishandling is a bigger news story than the beheading of Nick Berg.

Maybe things are different over wherever you are?

Oh right.. I'm in the UK at the moment, and I've only heard about the Daily Mirror editor getting sacked and Nick Berg since it happened.... Not even news about the prisoner release

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by specialasianX
Just a thought on this, and i'm not defending the USA (thats the last thing i want to do), but if it was the CIA or someone doing it for the benefit of the US, why would they ahve said that they offered the captive in exchange for prisoners in Abu Ghraib, that statement makes the USA look bad, but why would someone doing this on the USA's behalf want to make the USA look bad? Maybe they did for realism purposes, i personally think it was insurgents but i dont think it was the guy they blame...

Just like the Republican and Democrat virtual standoff there are CIA and FBI factions that play one against the other. It doesn't have to seem logical for an American group to offer up this stuff that could make America look bad. If a faction can benefit from an administration coming down, it's expected that they'd do it. The problem with viewing media coverage and thinking "we wouldn't do that" is that we don't think about the darkness and the nuance. The simple truth and answer and truth may be the most likely when it comes to public crime and justice...but I think it's exactly the opposite when it comes to Politicians.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Here's a site that has some information about the "white chair " being compared to both the chairs Nick and whatever her name was at the prison that they were both sitting in , and it also talks about the westerner voice and the " may he rest in peace ".

breakfornews.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   
for thoose of you who dont or wont believe the american government would kill one of its own i suggest you get yourself a copy of the attack on the world trade centres 9/11..it didnt only kill one but 3500...viva democracy..the government of the u.s.a is free to kll as many as it wants with impunity, and the nationality dont matter..why, because YOU live in a free country..and i dont believe nick berg was in any way innocent..the coincidence of the terrorist using HIS pc is just toooooooooooooooooo great. maybe he was just another of americas patsys and all this was planned with precision a long time ago..

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join