It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sibel Edmonds' Deposition: Video and Transcript Released

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
People are wondering why this isn't being spread more? The videos on the bradblog site are in some weird sort of format that can't be saved (at least I can't figure out how to download/save them).

So I will ask for a second time: Does anyone have these deposition videos in some sort of regular format, like gee I dunno, YOUTUBE? Then I can download the videos and redistribute them.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

This guy on Youtube has them up.
www.youtube.com...

For a copy, I'd suppose you'd need to contact:
National Whisteblowers Center
3238 P Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20007

Or Bradblog, or maybe Sibel/her NPO.

I also wanted to add this, in case anyone missed the link below the Bradblog videos:

Turkish Lobby Group 'Declares War' on Sibel Edmonds' Under-Oath Testimony

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

I alluded to it earlier in the thread.
If this was all the story, she would be dead.

So, this is an attempt to create intrigue and SHUT UP people who are onto the trail of the Government.

Not saying that the Turkish Government ISN'T involved, simply that they are an arm of the CIA, in this case and that the buck stops there.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Excellent Thread star & Flag!

Still leaves me with alot of questions.....

If its all about natural resources ie. Oil, Gas etc then the disclosure of "Alien" technologies is not going to happen anytime soon! If of course such technologies exist. This would suggest that they dont!??
Of course it could be more about control of Regions for military purposes than resources.

Why is she not dead? Maybe because the PTB have too much other stuff on their hands at the minute or maybe it has to do with the PTB knowing that certain future events are close at hand which will not or cannot be stopped and Sibel is merely just another distraction for the masses.

I keep going maybe this or maybe that because I like to see how exactly everything relates to other information I have researched. To me all the chaos going on at the minute is a distraction away from something Big real Big!! Perhaps something that will effect everyone on this planet!

When catching a wild animal you need to distract it while someone sneaks up behind to put the cage over it. No?

[edit on 28-8-2009 by kcfusion]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
Sorry, I'm still catching up to all the posts in the thread ...

Has anyone mentioned this interesting titbit from the sourced article?

Though there was much concern, prior to her testimony, that the Obama Dept. of Justice might re-invoke the "State Secrets Privilege" to keep her from speaking, they did not do so.

Forgive my ignorance but isn't this rather important?

We often generalize that all these guys serve the same masters, this would seem to contradict that view.

Either that or for some reason the ptb isn't concerned about this.

Indeed, too many of us are under the assumption that both Administrations (the last and the current) are working for the same people. They are not.

Please understand this, they are not working for the same people!

However, I do believe this person was a DA and was quickly found out and fired. The Agency and the Bureau are very cautious about firing people. They would much rather give her a tiny desk job, away from others, with very little authority, and hush money than to let her go. This is what we should be focusing on!

I believe she is working for the same people as OB.

BTW, we have INDEED been infiltrated by an outside government(s). Here's a hint, think: 'Secret Coup'. Many factors were at play, when planning for an overthrow of our government. It had to be done very covertly and seamlessly, lots of black mail, threats and much worse.

Okay, I'm going to go out on a limb and give another hint: The same people who funded 9/11 are the same people who are also funding the 9/11 Truth Movement.

[Edited to expand on the 'Two or Different Sides' Issue.]

So many of us are brought up to believe 'right from wrong', 'up and down', 'left and right', 'good and bad'.

Just because they may work for opposite 'sides' doesn't necessarily mean there is a good side and bad side. I believe once this all comes out (fully out), then we are free (at least we have that) to decide for our selves. But believe me when it is discovered, you will VERY clearly see they are very much NOT on the same team.

You'll See....

[edit on 28-8-2009 by SourGrapes]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes
Okay, I'm going to go out on a limb and give another hint: The same people who funded 9/11 are the same people who are also funding the 9/11 Truth Movement.

You'll See....

Umm woah SG!!!! No no no. Most of the 9/11 Truth Movement people I know, including myself, are just average Americans with average jobs who never gave a damn about politics or ANY of this crap before. But planes just don't disappear into buildings, and the Pentagon doesn't just get sideswiped without a fight! I think if I found out that Craig Ranke or SPreston were paid agents, I would probably just shoot myself. I mean that's it. I would just give up and die.

And how could anyone claim Dave Von Kleist is a fricken paid agent???? I mean the guy's a fricken musician from way back who wanted no more to do with this as any of us. Same with Willie Rodriguez. And what, you gonna tell me the Jersey Girls are paid agents too???

I love your comments SG usually. But NO. HECK NO!!!!!!!!!! (For the most part, but I agree there could be a few.)

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

By "funding', I'm talking about donations.

I'll see if I can find the proof, without revealing too much. (I have it, just will take me a bit to locate it...I'm so horribly unorganized) Otherwise, I may need to U2U it.

Oh, I need to add this.

Not everyone knows who's 'team' they are on. Silent people, with silent (but deadly) agendas aren't going to advertise that the are 'using' their 'members' for an agenda. Many, way to many, very good people are being used. Many people who are vulnerable and fighting for a 'cause'. Unfortunately, they also tend to be very good people who've lost quite a bit (enough to make them stand up and fight for (insert tragic loss here).

[edit on 28-8-2009 by SourGrapes]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
You know, this is America's issue...the whole damn, ugly, lop-sided, insidiously corrupt crapolla world we now have

They made this mess over the last 50-60 years (limelight jockeys that they are), now they're asleep at the wheel (tea party / town hall protests being the exception and the many brave warriors over the decades)

Jewish goats, special interest groups, ego-maniac bankers and god knows who else, all stealing their country from them…..now we hear that the has-been, bottom-dwelling Turks are having a go too....what the hell....every two-bit country is having their way with the U.S….a**hole congress….makes you sick

I come on here as an Aussie and I see so few Americans fighting the good fight....d*ckheads posting on Moon rocks and Bob Lazar lesbian alien stories...and you contrast this against the REAL and enthralling whistle-blowing allegations....its sad and disappointing

over and out....

Scared Cabbage and the funky delights

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR

I alluded to it earlier in the thread.
If this was all the story, she would be dead.

So, this is an attempt to create intrigue and SHUT UP people who are onto the trail of the Government.

Not saying that the Turkish Government ISN'T involved, simply that they are an arm of the CIA, in this case and that the buck stops there.

>> I don't think it is THAT complicated. I'm just pretty sure that having Sibel hang herself like the DC Madam while under FBI "protection" is a bit harder to explain -- she also has all her information in other hands, unlike the DC Madam's customer list that disappeared.

But I agree somewhat: Turkey is NOT the biggest buyer of US diplomats. Saudi Arabia, AIPAC, and the UAE likely own a lot more of our Press and Washington. IF the Sibel Edmonds story gets out of control, thy will probably treat Turkey like a fire break, and burn it -- to keep the fire from spreading.

It would probably be a simpler task to find the handful of Politicians/CIA/FBI who are NOT compromised in some way.

I don't think Sibel was a plant, to misdirect everyone -- unless of course, this is engineered by the aforementioned other interests to get more power. They could have kept the whole thing secret -- well, at least not in the consciousness of the everyday folks who follow the herd and think all conspiracies are wacko -- without bothering to read actual court depositions that PROVE OFFICIALLY: The government concluded that the JFK assassination was the result of a conspiracy, and held trials for other people, the Gulf of Tonkin event was bogus, the Lusitania incident was bogus, it was proven in a Senate investigation that the CIA was smuggling drugs, the Iran/Contra affair was weapons given to anti-american factions (helping them destroy pro-Western moderates in Iran) to NOT release hostages and it was paid for by drug running with Latin America.

We even have a police chief in the Lockerbie airplane bombing who is on the record saying that a CIA agent informed him that the ONLY evidence linking Libya to the attack was planted (it was a melted circuit board). All people from Nairobi I think, suddenly decided to get off the plane, and two targets of the CIA were diverted onto that flight -- don't have time to look up who they were. And don't quote me on the Nairobi thing, just trying to remember what I heard on Mike Malloy -- anyway, that's not one of the "FACTS" but it's a case where EVERYBODY KNOWS it was Libya, yet there is no proof other than that manufactured by the CIA who stood the most to gain.

If you don't think that they would do such a thing -- then remind us again of who tortured kids and women they knew to be innocent in Abu Ghraib, GitMo and left people in Oil drums to die in the sun in Afghanistan... didn't those used to be conspiracy theories?

>> The problem is, you can poison your life by dwelling on this junk too much. Nobody gets much done, unless they have a notion that they will be successful at accomplishing something good (well, those of us who aren't psychopaths at least). There are enough FACTS to blow out of the water, the common misconceptions of all the "RATIONAL PEOPLE" who don't bother with conspiracy theories -- but ALL conspiracy theories, are judged by the most Crackpot idea. The MSM never gets it right -- and the crazy people have to be 100% right. The burden of proof is totally unfair, but there you go.

The status quo and consensus of knowledge will remain the same -- and the Sibel Edmonds story won't go further unless we have a total breakdown in the status quo -- which would mean Marshall Law, and then the people like Grover Norquist and Dick Cheney, and William Kristol who've been trying to bring it down will have won.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I have read and spread. This is for me a HUGE story, got it all.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
why is this not on every major news network in america? this is huge stuff right here. rand corp, isreal, isi, turkey, fbi, air force the rabbit hole is more like a rabbit canyon. i suggest everybody take the time to watch these videos.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
It was the same with the Diebold thread, we said to the world, "Hey, our entire democratic process has been completely privatized and undermined!" and nobody really gave a frog's wart. If it isn't droning out from some talking heads on the Boob Tube, then nobody cares apparently. As one poster on the diebold thread remarked, 'It is inutterably tragic..." and in this instance as well, I couldn't agree more.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Did anybody manage to get some kind of hard copy of these that could be put in a torrent form or something? I'm clueless about downloading from youtube.
It's kinda sad to see this thread still at the bottom in MyATS. Maybe she needs to do a penthouse or hustler foldout with the url for the depotisions written in whipped cream on her stomach to get people's attention. She was kinda hot when this stuff broke, somaybe at least somebody would notice, jeez.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I've got it, the ultimate solution to the problem here is just clever marketing that appeals to a broader audience... I mean who wants to hear incriminating, and smoking gun evidence from former FBI agents, when they can look at boobs right? Why not COMBINE THEM!

Watch and see what happens...

[edit on 13-9-2009 by twitchy]
edit on 8-21-2014 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Drudge report still doesn't have it up. Ugh. I doubt it will get any sort of decent coverage in the states, Matt gets a halfy about this kind of stuff. I'm sure there are 5 people yelling at him on the phone right now about how he should spin the headline. (Probably the same is going on in every newspaper as well)

I'd be very surprised if the MSM didn't immediately start with anti Sibel rhetoric to boot.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I thought for sure that picture would at least help get some people looking, I swear Bush Co. and a merry band of Mossad Agents could come out tommorow and say "Yeah, we did it, so what?" and people would simply change the channel.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join