It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A WARNING to the One-World Elite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Stumbling threw the internet I discovered this warning to the NWO. I have to say it is quite amazing how when one tosses a pebble into the Ocean, how far the ripples travel.

Good luck to this man and Gods speed..

This is the first of series of videos which seeks to articulate an initial Common Message from "We, The People...." of all Nations of the World, to the One-World Elite.
We know who you are... We know what you want..... We know what you are Doing....
You will NOT get away with it...
You have been warned...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

I remember getting up the courage to tell The school bully what I really thought about him...

I got worked over pretty good and didn't really appreciate the situation until some years later...

With all due respect - Pick and choose your battles carefully people...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I didn't look at the video and I've never seen this man before. My learned opinion is that this man is NWO...its the last attempt of a dying breed.

I've noticed lately an increase of NWO types trying to do what they do best: Hijack the real thing and claim to be a part of it.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Good video

He's got a whole series

watch this one

Salbuchi - How World Government Will Come About
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Will you Accept it or Resist it?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Unless these are disinfo agents.
I would be prepared to stand and fight.
Good Find

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
A world currency and a world goverment are an inevitibility. You have my pity in being to ignorant to understand this.

Its like saying in the bible that airplanes are of the devil. Then once society evolves to a point were airplanes are logical the whole civilisation collapses because of the religious fanatics and their hate for the devil planes.

it is truley stupid and beautiful... a monument to the ingenuity of the human mind to create its own cages of incompetence.

"Just because the guy who invents the wheel is a jackass doesnt mean its not a good idea." -Wertdagf

[edit on 25-8-2009 by Wertdagf]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
the nwo is not afraid of these silly teletubby "warnings." the one world system will come about. only God can bring its downfall.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiritfilled

I think you fail to understand what the guy on the video is trying to say.
(Or I fail to understand what you are trying to say)
Do you really think he would spend time trying to talk with the elite?
Of course not, the message its not for the elite.
The title is just ingeniously constructed as to reach a wider audience because the audience is proud and cannot accept advices from other people, so the advice is being given without the being exposed as an advice.

Yeah, the one world system will come about. Globalization and the era of information are the precursor to that. Thats really no news. The issue here is what system? The system that works for the elite? Or the system that works for the people? Its in our hands (the people) to make that decision.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Does he "sell" something or have any commercial endeavor with this topic whatsoever?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
When people think or hear about the 'NWO' people automatically assume they are evil , nazi third reich goose stepping totalitarians who want to control EVERY aspect of their lives with an iron hand, and should they dissent then they will be executed.
Probably there are some that want that kind of world, but to be honest, maybe the world could do quite well with a single world Government , but ONLY IF that one Government body were to be answerable to the people and tried to help the world community better itself.

Think of it like this a one world government like Nazi Germany ( EVIL) to the 'Star Trek Federation' (GOOD) for example, both single world governments but totaly opposite, one for the few with the people living in fear, one for the many with the people happy to progress and help others.

If this 'NWO' were for the people we wouldn't argue, scratch that MOST of us would welcome them, a few would disagree but thats Human nature to find fault with everything.

If this NWO that we are so concerned about actually came out and said we offer x ( x being free technology and such like, peace and freedoms) and said " we are going to be answerable and accountable" then maybe they could unify a world headed for self annihilation.
But if they turn around and started saying " we own you, you do as WE say" then they would be taken down very quickly by the people.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Over/under on when this guy "dies in an accident"? I'm going to put it at 14 months.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

Not much to add, but i totally agree there of course! I think Hitlers crap just scared everyone off to look only in that direction on this issue...

I like the star trek analogy.....refreshing.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by seb2882
Does he "sell" something or have any commercial endeavor with this topic whatsoever?
The only thing I could find on a quick search is the following

Adrian Salbuchi News

Adrian Salbuchi Blog researcher, author and speaker, host of the Buenos Aires talk-show El Traductor Radial and founder of the Argentine Second Republic Movement (Movimiento por la Segunda República Argentina) , Argentina Crisis

salbuchi.blogspot.com...

Also a alex jones intereview

top topics

join