It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glowing appearing/disappearing clouds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
My wife and I were sitting outside Tues the 10th, having a cig, when she looks up and sees this glowing cloud emerging from the sky. The Night was clear, and the moon wasnt responsible for this. We both watched as this blue glowing cloud starts appearing and getting larger, it was whisping in a circle kinda. It stayed visible for almost a 1-2 min, when it starts disappearing, in a whisping motion reverse of what it had been doing. Twas very strange, and with all this high activity of UFO's, I thought it might be nice to share this. I was gonna run in and grab the digital camera, but remembered it was full of pics my son had taken. This is in Arkansas BTW.

any idea what this could have been? It just sorted appeared, moved for a min or two, gotta more and more vivid and then dissapeared.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   
[edit on 2004-7-2 by Teknik]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Awesome, Thanx for the link!

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
mark from england here again!!

oh, another "i was gonna get my camera......." er if i had a son who had pictures on my dig camera.....and i saw a glowing cloud......bye bye pictures mate

yeah yeah....so on this glowing cloud..i don't suppose "monkey" was riding it was he.?

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
This is a old camera, a old epson, you have to hook it up to the pc to delete cameras, and I figured that by the time I had hooked up a camera to the pc, started the software, transferred/deleted the photos, unhooked the camera, went outside, that the glowing would have been gone, and I would have missed the spectacle.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
yeah, glowing clouds.....dude you were seeing things....and i wouldn't mention it too much.....MIB might come and get you...you know those clones you freaks are always talking about....

or maybe i have been put here to upset you lot on purpose........

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
[edit on 2004-7-2 by Teknik]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I may have a photo I took recently to post. Have some hurdles to jump first as I'm new to blog. Then we'll find out if photo matches your description.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   

join