It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Come? Mods, Admin...please help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I Cant Quote or Post a Reply in this Topic??? How come??

I'd really like to know.

Anyways...my reply to that last post in that topic is...i dont think the Earth would move THAT much in 1 day for it to just be stars coming into view of the SOHO range. But then again i dont believe Asteroids could move that much in the matter of a day Either....But anything is possible.

Weird anyways...

Anyways...Why cant i post in that topic or quote, reply, etc...how come i could only create a new topic?

Do the mods/admins want that post to drop for some reason?

If so...why?

[Edited on 13-5-2004 by DaRAGE]

And please dont remove this topic, thread and throw it int he bin. I'd like to know an answer. Thankyou. Else if you do remove it, please tell me the reasoning behind it in a U2U. Thanks

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Scroll down.

All the way to the bottom of the topic.

If you'll read the last two posts I made, I mention that we're discussing this elsewhere and because of this, I'm closing the duplicate thread.

[Edited on 13-5-2004 by Byrd]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Scroll down.

All the way to the bottom of the topic.

If you'll read the last two posts I made, I mention that we're discussing this elsewhere and because of this, I'm closing the duplicate thread.

[Edited on 13-5-2004 by Byrd]

Glad you said something DaRage. Thought I was the only one.

Byrd, well I would like to make one little addition, which is in line with what you last said in that thread.

You can use this if you'd like. Are you talking about the little cluster of 'little white dots' creepin' in from the upper left???

join