It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Documents that prove ufos are REAL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Believe it or not, some people still think humans are alone in this infinite universe that we live in. They are in for a suprise, we are not alone and we never were alone. There is years and hundreds of pages of government documentation that proves this.

Its called Project Blue Book I highly encourage all Skeptics to take a good read if they havent already. the reason im posting is beacuase I came across two government documents that prove the existance of ufos. Im sure some people will scream FAKE but its not, its a government document.

The government has known about ufos since atleast the 1950's but deemed them top secret, even more secret than the H-bomb. So as you can see, the government knows a thing or two about ufos.

"The Smith Memo"
- Canadian government official’s three page memo, dated November 20, 1950. It was written by Wilbert Smith.

- I [Wilbert Smith] made discreet inquiries through the Canadian Embassy staff in Washington who were able to obtain for me the following information:

- Flying saucers exist.

- Their modus operandi is unknown but concentrated effort is being made by a small group headed by Doctor Vannever Bush.

- The entire matter is considered by the United States authorities to be of tremendous significance.

Thirty-three years later, in 1983, Physicist Robert Sarbacher, in response to an inquiry about his UFO knowledge, wrote a letter which appears to reinforce the claims in Smith’s 1950 letter:

"Physicist Robert Sarbacher’s 1983 Letter"

- There were reports that instruments or people operating these machines were also of very light weight, sufficient to withstand the tremendous deceleration and acceleration associated with their machinery. I remember in talking with some of the people at the office that I got the impression these “aliens” were constructed like certain insects we have observed on earth, wherein because of the low mass the inertial forces involved in operation of these instruments would be quite low.

I still do not know why the high order of classification has been given and why the denial of the existence of these devices.

- About the only thing I remember at this time is that certain materials reported to have come from flying saucer crashes were extremely light and very tough. I am sure our laboratories analyzed them very carefully.

There is lots of evidence for ufos, you just have to know were to look. Our government has known about ufos for around 60 years now. Freedom of information act is not working well with them so maybe we need a revolution for them to tell us everything they have learned over the years.

two ufo documents

[edit on 23-8-2009 by Chovy]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Yes, Project Blue Book was a good investigation for the most part (well until the mid 60s IMO, but it still had lots of documentation). Also remember that in no way does Blue Book state that there is proof of aliens, it was the opinion of some that UFOs could be alien. But Blue Book made no such official claim(some made opinions in 'letters'), they only attempted to investigate UFOs and were shut down in January of 1970 because it seemed that the majority of cases were explainable, and at the very least the unexplained ones posed no threat to national security (at least this is what they said publically).

By the way, this link to the official Blue Book site with ALL of the documents on microfilm might come in handy
:

bluebookarchive.org

Thanks for sharing

[edit on 8/23/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
aliens exist. ive seen them in northern california plenty of times zipping around the sky. i have been a product of abduction many a times. its like waking up in the middle of the night and everyone says your having a nightterror.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by enlightenedwarrior

I think they exist too, it is just important to understand exactly what government documents are saying.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
With the sudden rise of "no ufo evidence" threads I thought another ufo evidence thread would be a good idea!

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

I agree, my last reply was not directed at you or anything.

I am glad you brought up Blue Book personally, I use it all the time for research and I recommend anyone at least go through the relevant documents for any case you are researching.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

I think they exist too, it is just important to understand exactly what government documents are saying.

The Smith Memo is pretty clear, though, wouldn't you say?

You have to remember, also, that Hynek stated that the point of Blue Book was to discredit the subject, so they're not likely to state anything flat out, even though they could not produce satisfactory explanations for quite a lot of reports.

So, why would they want to discredit it? It seems clear to me that if there is any truth to the subject, they would have known that truth long before Blue Book.

You can choose to believe this part or not, but I've personally seen military craft chasing an object - so to me, I know they know about this.

I can only conclude that the two documents mentioned by the OP are accurate.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by Clickfoot]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Clickfoot

The Smith Memo is pretty clear, though, wouldn't you say?

Yes, quite clear and personally I agree with similar statements made by other officials, however the only thing I was getting at was that Project Blue Book never stated officially that aliens were behind the controls of UFOs. Of course they acknowledged they existed, in fact they have what is called the Blue Book Unknowns which contains over a thousand top cases from the opening to close of Project Blue Book and its derivatives (Project Saucer, Grudge, Sign). So yes, UFOs certainly were admitted to existing, but UFO does not mean alien.

As far as the two letters in the OP goes there is no further evidence to back them up, so while they may be true they are in no way "proof". That is all I was saying. I believe what is said in those documents and some others are true, I know some may disagree with that statement but it is my belief based on research.

new topics

top topics

join