It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"HOME"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
A brilliant Movie, if you have not seen this, please watch now. It's in high definition, it will certainly open your eyes to the how and whys, and the where are we going. This is a must see, let me know what you think!

The Movie "Home"

Seems to be some copyright issues so please just click here

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 23-8-2009 by Mr_XIM]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Beautifully filmed! Thought provoking and profound! Starred and flagged!

Sadly, mankind has gotten too far away from nurturing the earth and its environment. Too many people do not give this a second thought. Too many people do not see or care that the world is overpopulated. Our societies are too wrapped up in money and power to care enough.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I am glad you enjoyed it, I am sure others will love it too! Thanks for the the flag and star!

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I will put this in my subscribe box and save it for a rainy day.

P.S.: I love Alabama! Roll Tide!

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Haven't watched it yet, but it's downloading as we speak.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Search function disabled? There are already two threads about this movie.

I oughta know, I was the fool that posted the second. I even did a search and missed it(I blame it on old age, my eyes just ain't what they used to be).

Good movie. It clearly shows how we are screwing some things up. Lovely shot of workers spraying food with pesticides wearing full suits. If the pesticide is ok for food, why not humans? How idiotic, we are supposed to eat this crap but the pesticide sprayers can't come into contact with the actual pesticide, as it's toxic.

How I hate Big Agra.

top topics

join