It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inductum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Hi,

My name is of no importance and neither is my background, because all that exists now is the Path I'm on.

I'm a student of esoteric knowledge and I'm here to watch your interpretation of the events unfolding.

Hopefully I'll be able to help a soul learn something new and while I'm at it maybe learn something new myself.

In the words of brother Manly Palmer Hall:

"Brotherhood is the very price and condition of man's survival.

North, east, south and west stretch the diversities of human thought, and while the ideals of man apparently differ, when all is said and the
crystallization of form with its false concepts is swept away, one basic truth remains: all existing things are Temple Builders, laboring for a single end.

No true Brother seeks anything for himself, but unselfishly labors for the good of all. No person who assumes a spiritual obligation for what he can get out of it is worthy of applying for the position even of water-carrier. The true Light can come only to those who, asking nothing, gladly give all to it."

[edit on 23-8-2009 by Hermes Trismegistus]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Welcome HT and may your path be lit by ATS fireflies... they are legion.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Hermes Trismegistus

Welcome to ATS ....

Hopefully your path will become one of enlightenment and reason and where the veils of confusion and disinformation rarely darken your vision.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Welcome Brother HT. Nice intro and beliefs, if all were that way there would be no need for ATS

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Your introduction was incredibly eloquent. May your journey lead you to enlightenment and act as the catalyst for even one other's journey to begin.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Hermes Trismegistus.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Hermes Trismegistus

Welcome. I sense something distinctly familiar with you. It would be wonderful if that were so. Once again, welcome to you.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Welcome Aboard!!!

Here are some good links to help you in your journey here at ATS...

Terms and Conditions

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Most of all .... Have Fun

Just a U2U away

Semper

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Double post

[edit on 8/23/2009 by semperfortis]

new topics

top topics