It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. preps for vast swine flu vaccine effort

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
U.S. preps for vast swine flu vaccine effort

Effort to innoculate half of population within months is unprecedented

WASHINGTON - Government health officials are mobilizing to launch a massive swine flu vaccination campaign this fall that is unprecedented in its scope — and in the potential for complications.

The campaign aims to vaccinate at least half the country's population within months. Although more people have been inoculated against diseases such as smallpox and polio over a period of years, the United States has never tried to immunize so many so quickly.

This is looking more and more like they are going to make the vaccine mandatory. I for one do not want the vaccine. If they make this law, what will you do? How far are you going to take it? Will you risk being quarantined for your belief's?

[edit on 23-8-2009 by LeaderOfProgress]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

I don't understand how they can make it mandatory and only target half of the population? Seems like if they want mandatory, it is going to be mandatory for all. As long as they are OK with 1/2 of the population not taking it, I will happily be one of the non takers. What is crazy is that they really are generating quite a bit of demand for this. Their fear campaign is working, not everyone is as skeptical as we are. So, hopefully they can meet their quotas with the willing and leave us paranoid people alone.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeaderOfProgress
This is looking more and more like they are going to make the vaccine mandatory.

Straight from the linked article:

Authorities are adamant that vaccination will be voluntary,...

Personally, I've never had any sort of flu shot, vaccine, what have you and, unless something major changes or comes down the pike, I won't be getting this one either.

The CDC is formulating a $4.8 million multimedia campaign to encourage people to get vaccinated and help alleviate concerns and confusion, including radio and television public service announcements, print ads, and messages delivered via Twitter, RSS feeds and video podcasts on YouTube.

You're right Karl they sure do seem to be hyping the daylights out of this ... almost in a manner that would appear as if someone knows something and just isn't telling at the moment. (?)

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
The media is going to hype this to the extent that there will be fights to be the first in line to get the shot.

The great irony is that this is a weak form of the flu. Low mortality, low rate of infection. It's almost as if they are prepping for something else.

Just a reminder, if this "mutates" then the vaccination will be worthless. Simply because it takes time to develop a vaccine targeted against a specific flu type.

The media hopes that we stay stupid.

-dark days ahead-

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Let's take the emotional feeling out of the context of our discussion concerning the swine flu vaccine.

Now, lets use or brains. I'm an avid fan of logical reasoning.

Let's look at just a couple of facts.

We have already been told there will not be enough swine flu vaccine to vaccinate every human on earth. How can it be made mandatory?

This virus moves fast and is starting it's second season, without mutating. There seems to be no swine flu season like the normal seasonal flu.

I will take the swine flu vaccine. But adventure is in my blood anyway. There is something very exciting and refreshing to live life on the edge.

It sure seems to me that the ones not wanting the vaccine have turned into sheeple.

The government did an excellent job of creating fear of the vaccine.

Think about it.....when do you become a sheeple?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Shhhhhhh... Do you think that we'll figure it all out and live?

Very nice post! Conspiracy is dripping all over my floor now...

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
Let's take the emotional feeling out of the context of our discussion concerning the swine flu vaccine.

Now, lets use or brains. I'm an avid fan of logical reasoning.

Let's look at just a couple of facts.

We have already been told there will not be enough swine flu vaccine to vaccinate every human on earth. How can it be made mandatory?

This virus moves fast and is starting it's second season, without mutating. There seems to be no swine flu season like the normal seasonal flu.

I will take the swine flu vaccine. But adventure is in my blood anyway. There is something very exciting and refreshing to live life on the edge.

It sure seems to me that the ones not wanting the vaccine have turned into sheeple.

The government did an excellent job of creating fear of the vaccine.

Think about it.....when do you become a sheeple?

Not a sheeple at all. Had the flu a couple of months ago. My family and I are now "immune". The media is hyping the point that in order to stay safe against this mythical mutation they need to take the vaccination.

But logic dictates that the vaccination would be worthless against a mutation. The vaccine induces the immune response to specific IgM/IgG receptors on the virus surface. Mutations (when they occur) happen to those surface areas on the virus. They would have to spend months just to create a new vaccine to allow for the correct immune response to those "mutated" receptors.

If the flu stays the way it is, low mortality, low infection rate, then this would actually decrease the death rate among those infected.

It would actually be better than the normal "seasonal" flu. It's the media hype that is driving this turkey.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame

It could be made mandatory first in those countries targeted for depopulation by the globalists. That is those countries that will suffer the most severe economic contraction and de-industialisation. These include the countries of North America, Western Europe and Australia. It just so happens that these are the countries that are most advanced in their preparations to innoculate their entire populations.

top topics

join