It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kings of Conspiracy - Illuminati Threatened-Must see

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Watch the above short video and let me know what you think. I do not believe that there is this "Illuminati" controlling Hollywood, but it certainly is interesting how all those films have images and symbols in them. Perhaps, if we look deep enough into something we can see whatever we want. On the other hand, it does seem that it is there for a reason and the 9/11 allusions seem to be all over the place.

Watch this also:

Derrin Brown on Subliminal Advertising:
www.youtube.com...

What are your thoughts?

[edit on 22-8-2009 by talisman]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
idk about you, but i see 9:11, or numerological add-ups to 9-11 often when i scout for numbers in the area. as well as 3-11. we can find anything that we've been conditioned to to be more aware of.

for example, since i shoot guns a lot i look at the digital clock and often see 2:23, 5:56, or some other rifle caliber. S&W model 629 (6:29) etc. cool stuff. not really anything that deep, just numbers,

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by thaknobodi

Did you even watch the video? Do you understand that it isn't at all numerology?

'The all seeing eye' is depicted on anything from a T-shirt in A Scanner Darkly to (well, everying) in National Treasure. -I would see this as a conditioning for people. You see the pyramid and eye in movies you enjoy subliminally or flat-out, then you see it on your dollar bill = you may enjoy your dollar bill more, bit by bit.

A depiction of a jumbo jet flying around a building into a resemblance of the twin towers.

The date 11 Sep 2001 on Neo's ID card from the Matrix - I would wager is the expiration. A time to renew his card.

The only thing that was really vaguely numerology is the section of 2 reporters lining up their mics, one from channel 9, the other channel 11. Even then, I find scripting easily understandable.

They are movies. Movies are scripted, fully. One, seemingly, very enlightened history teacher I had said basically, "They put symbols in movies for a reason, whether it be Biblical, Pagan, anything." I'd take his word for it, easily.

[edit on 22-8-2009 by shanerz]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
dupe post - sry.

[edit on 22-8-2009 by shanerz]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Nice vid, pretty crazy stuff

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I am pretty much agnostic on this issue. One thing that I think may point to something is that clip with Derrin Brown that I also posted:
www.youtube.com...

The reason this is important is that it can show how images can be implanted in designers minds. The two graphic artists don't even know they are being manipulated.

Now, going back to all those *Illuminati* images in various movies, it could be all very innocent on the part of the people making the movies, but it can show that the images have been implanted in some fashion on our minds and the artists are just as much part of the manipulation as we are.

That is only a theory of course, on the issue I still maintain an undecided position. It is unusual though.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by talisman]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
my god! animal heaven? the best place for dead animals? IS THIS THE BEST THEY GOT? they should be fired! i can think of a better one im sure,and they just think of lame ideas and get payd...got i hate them

new topics

top topics

join