It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aura Technology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Source URL : www.sciencedaily.com...
Source: University Of Warwick
Date: 1998-07-29
Title: Body's Ability To Emit Light Arouses New Hopes & Fears On Radiation From Mobile Phones
This summer Dr Hyland will give two papers at international conferences outlining his research into the phenomenon that biological systems, including the human body, generate and emit extremely low intensity radiation in the form of photons (a microscopic packet of light energy), and that these photon emissions are not random but display coherence (similar to that possessed by the much more intense light generated by a laser). Dr Hyland believes that the origin of this coherence stems from the body's own metabolism which generates its own coherent electromagnetic field, which imposes the observed coherence on the emitted photons, the very weak emission of which can be viewed as an outward sign of an orderly functioning metabolism. If this is the case then serious questions arise about the effect of external sources of microwave radiation on living tissue and its own electromagnetic patterns.
(...)
If we understood more of how this electromagnetic activity biosytems operated we could perhaps use external microwaves therapeutically to cause beneficial effects in the human body. Russian scientists are already experimenting with a form of electromagnetic acupuncture - applying microwave radiation to acupuncture points in an attempt to treat medical conditions, and they claim they are having some considerable success. Dr Hyland postulates many other applications for his research. Sensors could be developed to measure the ripeness and freshness of food by measuring the amount and coherence of its light emission. Medical conditions could be diagnosed non-invasively, and a new understanding of how consciousness operates at a quantum level might even emerge.
(...)
Editor's Note: The original news release, with contact information for journalists, can be found at www.warwick.ac.uk...

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
" In fact, colors can enormously influence the behavior of human beings and yet, control of this influence requires that an individuals Aura be taken into account. If for example, you want to paint or wallpaper your bedroom with the colors that are truly appropriate for you, you must be aware of the colors of certain principal points of your Aura.

By matching the colors of your walls with those of your Aura, you can improve your health or maintain good health. Further, the vibrations emanating from these colors are essential for good mental balance, exerting their influence even while you sleep.

If people on Earth were able to see Auras, they too could choose colors, which suit them and thereby enhance their feeling of well-being. They would make use of color rather than aspirin. Ill give you an example. Do you ever remember saying of someone: 'Oh, those clothes don't suit you at all.'... He, or she, has no taste?

Well, in such cases, those people have simply chosen their clothes less skilfully than others, or mixed them less successfully. As you the saying goes in in French, they 'jurent' or clash, but more in the eyes of others than in their own. However, such people will not feel good in themselves, without realizing why. If you were to suggest it was because of the colors they were wearing, they would think you odd. You could explain that the vibrations of the colors were in discord with those of their Auras, but they would be no more inclined to believe you. On your planet, people only believe in what they see or touch... and yet the Aura can be seen...

The Aura vibrates constantly with colours that vary. At the top of your head is a veritable bouquet of colours, where almost all the colours you know are represented.

Around the head too, is a golden halo, but it is only really obvious in the most highly spiritual people and in those who have sacrificed themselves in order to help someone else. The halo resembles a golden mist, much like painters on Earth depict the haloes of Buddha and of Christ. The haloes were included in their paintings because, in those times, some of the artists actually saw them.

In Australia remote West Kimberleys you can find prehistoric cave paintings, many thousands of years old, depicting people with golden haloes. Nature gave us ALL we need to see Auras. All is required is the knowledge how to use your senses together with your conscious effort. If you decide not to try, you will never see the Aura. On the other hand, when you see something for yourself, no longer will you need to rely on believing someone. You will know. And you can use your knowledge to learn more.

Very young children, up to 5 years of age, see auras naturally. Infants frequently look ABOVE a person in front of them. When they don't like the color of the aura above the head, or if this color is much different from their parent's aura, they cry, no matter how much smiling the person does.

The colors are all there in the Aura: some shine more strongly, others are dull. People in poor health, for example, or people with bad intentions...' Many people on Earth could see it and read it a very long time ago, but there are few now.

The Russians have already photographed the Aura. This is the beginning, but the results obtained allow them only to read the first two letters of the alphabet, as it were, in comparison with what we are able to decipher. The reading of the Aura in order to heal the physical body is nothing compared with what such a reading can achieve for the psychic body, or the physiological body. It is in the area of the psyche that, on Earth, your greatest problems exist." THAO from the book The Thiaoouba Prophecy by Michel Desmarquet

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Thiaoouba Prophecy]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Wow.... some amazing stuff you have posted up.

I'd tend to believe this as well. One or two examples from my personal experience: Wireless lan and cellphones...
Have worked in the largest WLAN network in the southern hemisphere for over 4 years (no longer thankfully...). While working there would get stress and spots and pimples and the rest, now I've left they have all dramatically cut down. Although you could argue stress was from working (sometimes it was but other times while not too busy I just felt like 'getting out of there').
While at the flat last week our wireless went down. I immediately felt this - there is a can on the aerial pointing at the bedroom so we get signal due to interference in a tighly infilled and much too dense neighborhood. When the signal is off I can feel something not 'hitting me' anymore... it is hard to explain. An almost tingly feeling when I concentrate on it. I can usually tell when the WLAN is not working without being on a computer. Perhaps working and being educated around WLAN (read microwave radiation) systems for a while has made me pretty sensitive? I went to school with one of the first education WLAN systems in the world....

This also goes with mobile phones when on while i'm trying to sleep, 2.4-1.8ghz cordless phones (older analogue ones are not so bad I find - no high frequency pulsing....) always give me a headache as do cellphones often, power adaptors, anything with a large EM field or radio emission.. I'll feel it through some sheets or close to my head etc and say 'I'll bet there's a power source there'.. lo and behold it's always spot on. I get uncomfy lying on power cables or sitting around them.

I co-own a laser show/production business, I can also feel how the lasers are running and 'hear'? the frequency they put off when running through a safety module, it changes dramatically and makes them run and 'feel' more 'smooth'.. like a well tuned racing motorcycle engine

Perhaps this is interacting with my aura? Perhaps this is why I feel this? The statements about colour I'd tend to find are pretty spot on also...

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Thats awesome. Could the OP give me a link to figure out how to see Aura's, I'm a skeptic, but I'm willing to try and proove myself wrong. Curiosity killed the cat

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
www.thiaoouba.com...

is the link for the exercise if you want to see auras. It;s ok if you don't have 20/20 vision. Doesn't matter if there isn't highly spiritual people around. You will still see the em signature wave strings, just not bright ones.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I am curious, can anyone see auras naturally?

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Uh, our brain also seems to “talk” in light pulses in addition to the chemical channels of the neuron.

And then chemicals and associated memories that entertwined with them.

But hey, one memory, one file, hence “dumb asses” having “Mandella Effect”, explained away as “cross talk” (or some such BS) by some small minded people who know better than all others without having ever experienced their past changing!

But hey, what do I know? I think humans have made black triangle craft that move like UFOs… because I have seen one!!

posted on Jan, 10 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: GhostR1der

I get it.

I can sense the energy, too. If the power goes out I can feel it. Not just hear the sound of silence but I mean FEELS silent. Losing power in my neighborhood was spooky because it felt very empty even when I stepped outside. Oddly it also seemed calm and almost like I’d need to “turn down my energy” - or “relax” - to get comfortable in the silence of the power being out.

Great OP here.

To me, what the OP covers is a step towards the understanding we live in a conscious driven universe and that we have a consciousness inside of us that is separate from our human body - it’s an occupant but not entirely one in the same.

That energy is strong. It can heal the body. It can push the body. It can break the body. It’s influence has to do with, for me, how aware your are of your consciousness and to what extent you operate by it.

Some people operate with only their earthly human minds. They are aware that “they are” and have a sense of self but it’s not at the deep levels of consciousness where your energy resides.

Trying to operate with your conscious mind and not your human logical brain is innate in all of us as children - you have no experience as a human when you’re a baby, for instance, all you have is your consciousness. You have to learn to be a human but you don’t need to learn to be aware you are a human (or, rather, have a body that you can feel).

Also, without consciousness… nothing would exist. But that’s a different conversation.

We all exert an energy - which many of us already know and the study starts to prove. Some can feel it more than others. The energy tells you everything you need to know about others. You hear it in tone of voice, volume - lots of things. But you also feel it from another person. It’s unspoken. The language of that energy isn’t language but rather a feeling or “sense”. People have a hard time making sense of what their consciousness perceives that energy as in a way that translates into your mind clearly. Your consciousness reads what energy is being put towards you, from anger to lust and if you’re in tune with those conscious messages and follow them with your actions you’ll live a life that is consistent with who you truly are.

People also put off a general energy - and you can sense it. This isn’t just body language stuff. You feel the presence and it can be good or bad to you - it varies. That’s why you “get the sense” of who someone is particularly by looking them in the eye - there’s a powerful energy exchange from eye contact that you can absolutely feel in your consciousness. You can somewhat get the sense from a picture but not like in person.

“Sense” is just another way of saying “what your consciousness is saying about the energy you are encountering relative to where your energy is, will be or won’t be right for you” in a way. This helps explain why some people might live their earthly life one way but long for it to be different than it is. That longing is their consciousness saying “this isn’t you”.

Fascinating and powerful subject.

Will follow the progress of this study for sure!

new topics

top topics

join