It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non-Conspiracy NWO Explanation - A Contrarion Viewpoint.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely.

That's a statement you can believe in.

Something that is not suggested often about the NWO and the various meetings and gorups that the members supposedly belong to is this: It's the popular high school clique.

Instead of believing that these people are pre-destined to rule, with all of these inner connections, that there is a much better possibility that these are just the popular kids in adult life.

The choices these people made when they were younger, in spite of many lesser backgrounds i.e. Bill Clinton, Obama, etc...that as success was gained, they were invited into the upper echelon of society.

Now, when people gain fame, success and power, some choose to give back...but many just devote their lives to stay on top and control MORE, and gain MORE power.

Thus you have the Bilderburg group, the Trilateral commission and so on. The reason these groups exist is simply because they are the richest and most powerful people.

There is a good chance that if we chose similar paths, and had the success they did, we could be there too. Hopefully, we would all decline.

If anyone wants to watch a fascinating movie about class structure and the elite, I would suggest that you get The American Ruling Class by Lewis Lapham(editor of Harper's) as he explains how to get into this group with relative ease.

I know the concept that are all not invited to the party, and we are the squares sitting at home isn't a fun one...but it's a much more likely chance then the idea these people are coercing for EVIL.

You might consider evil to be the popular clique, the ruling class, or the powers that be, but you can't fault these wealth, fame, and power addicted people to give up their roles easily, or at all. This can include very nefarious and sadistic choices, but they're all just trying to remain popular with the popular group.

Here is a link to the movie:

The American Ruling Class

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by brocket99
Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely.

That's a statement you can believe in.

I don't believe in it.

There is no such thing as absolute power, not in our limited experience as human beings.

If I believe that absolute power corrupts absolutely I will have to conclude that the universe is essentially corrupted. And if the universe is essentially corrupted I ought to be corrupted also as to be aligned and balanced with the entirety of existence. Fortunately I'm not tricked by my mind as to think that your statement is true, or else I would be seriously disturbed.

Here is my perspective on the NWO conspiracy:

NWO vs NOW

The concept of NWO, which most think is going to make our world miserable if applied, is already being applied by the ones who have the concept in their minds and thus misery is already happening.

The way to avoid misery is to forget about the NWO and focus on the NOW.
The NOW is the only thing that can make everything be ok.
The NWO is already here (as a concept) and is distracting us from the only thing that matters, the only thing that can makes us happy: the NOW.

What is the NOW? The NOW is this exact moment in which you are breathing. The NOW in fact is the only thing there is.

Forget about the NWO.
Pay attention to the NOW.

join