It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

vaccine for pregnant and ill people first

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
hello

recently weve been hearing that the first to get the swine flu vaccine will be pregnant..ill and old people.

well..if thats the case...whats this about?

newsticker.sueddeutsche.de...

for all non german speaking people its a news article about numerous doctors groups in germany warning that pregnant and ill people should be especially careful about being given the vaccine because it hasnt yet been tested on these people....exactly the group who will get it first!

by the way..this article..this warning...was TINY in my newspaper...

in this part:

'Bei einer Massenimpfung dieses Ausmaßes sei möglicherweise «mit einer vermehrten Anzahl bisher unbekannter Nebenwirkungen zu rechnen'

the doctors are saying that due to the scale of the mass vaccinations that are planned its possible that 'numerous unknown side-effects' could be expected.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by alienesque]

[edit on 21-8-2009 by alienesque]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Great catch! Can you say CDC "busted"? I can. Maybe they are actually using vaccines in Europe to help people. God only knows what they are trying to do here in the US.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I have very mixed feelings about vaccines to be honest. I know all about the Autism/MMR issue, I have Asperger Syndrome (a form of Autism). I've given oppinions in the past and I seem to come under attack from both the skeptics (for keeping an open mind) and the beleivers (for having reservations about the idea vaccines can cause Autism etc).

The whole thing about pregnant women & undertested chemicals such as the swine flu vaccine is quite concerning though. The word thalidomide comes to mind, I don't think it's been tested enough to be safe for use on pregnant women & very young children yet.

Even extensive animal testing can't be 100% accurate, infact it's hardly accurate at all when you think about the difference between us & rats! Human trials are needed, for months before this is deemed trustable. I don't trust the British government enough at the moment to allow them to put an untested chemical into my body. I have enough problems as it is without the potential for more. I have really weird reactions to medications at the best of times, nevermind the swine flu vaccine.

join