It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're participating in a false flag opperation - 9/11 Truthers - You're carrying out the agenda

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Scrutinizing

You should bypass Google if you're searching for the truth. It can be found easily by reading any government report on the matter. Your government will never deceive you, but I suspect you already knew that and practice that. Always trust your government to give you the straight answers.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: neutronflux

Based on all the facts and evidence, including the laws of physics. We are not all quite so gullible as you.

You mean based on the lies of the truth movement?

Again.

Based on what? The lie the towers fell at the rate of free fall through the path of greatest resistance?

Then post the video and audio evidence of CD. Or you going to talk about cellphones and take quotes out of context again?

Or you going to talk about your fantasy of nuclear weapons brought down the towers?

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

There is no actual evidence of CD that is based on a truth movement lie? Or do you have actual evidence to cite.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

And you never answered to

“Again with the false arguments?

Who here is trying to exonerate the government over their incompetence that lead to 9/11? Who?

Who here is not critical of the investigations of 9/11 in that they were designed to coverup the incompetence of the government? Who?

Who here does not engage? Who?

You want to belittle people because they don’t fall for the charlatans of the truth movement? You belittle people because they don’t fall for the pseudoscience of the truth movement? You belittle people because they know the rally cry of the truth movement the towers fell at the rate of free fall through the path of greatest resistance is a lie? “

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

You should bypass Google if you're searching for the truth. It can be found easily by reading any government report on the matter. Your government will never deceive you, but I suspect you already knew that and practice that. Always trust your government to give you the straight answers.

No, my problem isn't Google. I know it's foolish, but I can't help looking at all the evidence and believing my lying eyes, worse, am prone to common sense. I'm just dumb this way. If I could only think outside the box, like maybe it wasn't even a controlled demolition using silent, alien technology explosives and hologram commercial airplanes, but, in all liklihood, Bigfoots kicked the towers down, sometimes overlooking the obvious, the power behind a size 32 EEEE boot! It could also be as simple as Baron Rothschild throwing big packets of money and chocolates at the building supports. Also, I miss clues in things like the numerology of The Simpsons show, or the eyeball on a dollar bill.

You're right. I really should work on telling myself nothing is ever as it appears, at all, and even be more vigilant in my personal life, check more often for little, bug-eyed gray men, under beds and in closets. Another shortcoming is failing rule #1 you allude to, to never believe the government or mainstream press, unless I can cite them as being proof, as every self respecting tin foil hat knows and does: don't believe the evil government and MSM, that always, always lie, unless you can find anything, whatsoever, that comes from the government or MSM you can tangentially use to support your claims, then that, of course, must be true. Isn't that Foil's Law? Anyway, 9/11 is over and done, clear and present danger is a dream I had Captain Crunch is the antichrist.

Remember, all ye patriots, "Don't grab your squirrel rifle and bugout bag, until you see the whites of their eyes!" Or is that the black of their huge eyes? The gray of their foreheads? It gets confusing. Anyway, telling you, it's Captain Crunch. Everything else is a false flag!
edit on 29-7-2018 by Scrutinizing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Yeah. It definitely cannot be the charlatans of the truth movement making things up concerning the exploitation of 9/11 to seek profit and fame from a target audience that falls for pseudoscience, innuendo, and overproduced lies.

I find it best not to trust no one.
edit on 30-7-2018 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

edit on 30-7-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Yeah. It definitely cannot be the charlatans of the truth movement making things up concerning the exploitation of 9/11 to seek profit and fame from a target audience that falls for pseudoscience, innuendo, and overproduced lies.

I find it best not to trust no one.

Amen to that! Isn't it funny that, anymore, if you simply see somebody using that word "truth" on the web, that you're about to see the bull have a huge bowel movement? Of "proof" that's always followed by, as it were, "I've got nothing."

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Then the ones that weigh the actual evidence of the truth movement against the facts the towers succumbed to jet impacts and fire / thermal stress to draw their own conclusions are called sheep? When there is no video, audio, and seismic evidence of planted explosives at the towers?

People ridiculed because their research could find no evidence of:

Fizzle no flash explosives that cause lateral ejection from towers that fell in their own footprints?

Thermite. Thermite research that found elements common to the material used in the towers construction?

The jets were not passenger jets?

Holograms with lasers and missiles?

Nuclear weapons?

Dustification?
edit on 30-7-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Then the ones that weigh the actual evidence of the truth movement against the facts the towers succumbed to jet impacts and fire / thermal stress to draw their own conclusions are called sheep? When there is no video, audio, and seismic evidence of planted explosives at the towers?

No, not at all, at least I've never called them sheep, wouldn't even occur to me to use the word sheep. I would have said idiots, and would never so defame sheep, as a matter of fact. But there is good news. I did concede, in one post, that it could have been Baron Rothschild, throwing big wads of money and chocolates at the building supports. That should at least prove I'm not a paid shill of the deep state, sent here to desperately defend the official investigation against a web forum disaster, that thus unmasks Darth Vadar. I have also warned everybody that Captain Crunch is the antichrist. So, I'm one of you! You do realize Glade air freshener is indoor chemtrails, don't you? Think about it. You may be married to somebody, sent by the New World Order. Your children may even be reptilian.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Oh, I thought the chem trails were for population control? Never made the connection!

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Oh, I thought the chem trails were for population control? Never made the connection!

Just goes to show you don't know how to connect the dots. Could it be for mere lack of a crayon? (Start a crayon donation thread, and you will surely get a footlocker full, FYI.)

Bottom line, this thread has no idea what it's talking about. Everything is a false flag, to obscure the fact the Joker and the Riddler run the world. Obviously, even the only true flag is a false false flag, so it's all quite hopeless, no flag you can take to the bank. That depresses me.

Anyway, I don't know about truthers. My dentist is a toofer. Does that count? Or are you guys going to stop sharing with me the secrets of the universe, spanning the millennia, that you found on Google or Youtube?
edit on 30-7-2018 by Scrutinizing because: It was an edit. Duh.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Well, your dentist is probably in bed with large pharmaceutical companies to give you drugs that will give you cancer to make more business for doctors and chemo treatments.

Specially if you had a cavity filled. The filling is really a slow release capsule to keep you sick.

The statistics showing longer life spans because of modern medicine and food preservation are a lie to hide the truth.

Sorry.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

The statistics showing longer life spans because of modern medicine and food preservation are a lie to hide the truth.

You could be on to something. My dentist could very well shape-shift, as I don't recall seeing he and the receptionist in the same room. Highly suspect.

Yeah, too bad guys like Mozart never got the word on longer life spans. Maybe people started dying when Pasteur said doctors should wash their hands, even? Wow! And think of the dread diseases that appeared, after vaccines came on the scene!

That's quite thought provoking. You've got me to where I'm now doubting refrigeration! Could there be a colder plot against humanity?
edit on 30-7-2018 by Scrutinizing because: I type like a butt dial.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Gosh, there for a moment I thought you were serious.

Captain Crunch isn't the antichrist. After all these years they finally decided it was Howdy Doody!

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Gosh, there for a moment I thought you were serious.

Captain Crunch isn't the antichrist. After all these years they finally decided it was Howdy Doody!

Well, smite my loins! Here I'd always thought Howdy Doody was the false prophet! But maybe you're right, makes sense Howdy Doody would do, in a crunch.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Na, Scrapy-doo is the evil one. I saw it on a Netflix documentary about a resort controlled by body snatching demons.

Brave of those teenagers to go undercover like that.

edit on 30-7-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Back to the towers. I am glad Hollywood physics shows how the towers could be rigged to blown floor by floor in an hour with one guy. Lots of information to feed the truth movement on the reality of CD. It’s like Hollywood likes to program people for the NWO?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Na, Scrapy-doo is the evil one. I saw it on a Netflix documentary about a resort controlled by body snatching demons.

Brave of those teenagers to go undercover like that.

If you saw it on Netflix, it's got to be true. But keep on like this, and we'll need to do a "What's My Line?" show, maybe a whole season of them, to narrow down the antichrist. We could resolve the whole matter now, though, and simply declare everybody in the telephone book the antichrist.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Back to the towers. I am glad Hollywood physics shows how the towers could be rigged to blown floor by floor in an hour with one guy. Lots of information to feed the truth movement on the reality of CD. It’s like Hollywood likes to program people for the NWO?

You see! You admitted it could have been done by one guy! Now, think about it. Did I not point out it was probably Baron Rothschild? And I quote, " I did concede, in one post, that it could have been Baron Rothschild, throwing big wads of money and chocolates at the building supports." The only reason people won't believe me is that this hasn't been used in a screenplay. We need to enlist Oliver Stone to the Rothschilds Truther movement.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join