It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurricane prediction

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Smokeing_Gun

How're you holding up, up there TSG?

NHC Surface Wind Field and Warnings

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Hey guys Just got up (worked late last night) so here is the first up date of the day.

Well the wins have definetly Picked and there are already power outages in certain parts of the province/city. the worsst of it isn't suppose to hit till this evening, but right now I wouldn't call it ideal condtions. I did manage to hold at cat1 (and hopefully will remain cat 1). for now we still have power and running water (everything is filled as of last night after work).

also just a little bit of a tibit, Hurricane Bill will weaken to a tropical storm after Nova Scotia, and will actually carry all the way to the UK.

Thanks again guys for all your advice and help and I will try to keep u updated as events unfold.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
reply to post by The_Smokeing_Gun

How're you holding up, up there TSG?

NHC Surface Wind Field and Warnings

Hey argentus we are holding up pretty well for now spent yesterday strpping things down and buttoning up, as of now we still have power, water, phone, cable, and internets, So I have no complaints.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Hey guys

final up date, storm is over. wasn't that bad (kinda of dissapointing actually). didn't lose power/cable/phone or water (though 20000 people in the province, 2000 in my city lost power). no damage to the home or anything I can see, my freinds in the country are reporting tons of branches down though and from what I can gather they still have power out.

All and all not a bad event, good practice for a real event.

Also on a side note I am noticing the clouds are darkening again and hthe wind is picking back up:eek:. mabe this won't be the last lol.

Thanks again guys, for everything
TSG

top topics

<< 1   >>

join