It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

questions about the mexican UFO incident

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   
i didnt want to post in the other thread because it would go ignored but i have a question. i ask this because when i tell people about this they tell me this and im like "ummm."

the first thing i get told is:

1) it could've been planes from another state.

how do we know it's not planes from another state?

2) why didn't they get shot down? if a plane is not responding, dont they get shot down?

don't they??

3) why did the mexican air force stop chasing them?

----
how do i respond to these statements?

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by egotesticle
i didnt want to post in the other thread because it would go ignored but i have a question. i ask this because when i tell people about this they tell me this and im like "ummm."

the first thing i get told is:

1) it could've been planes from another state.

how do we know it's not planes from another state?

2) why didn't they get shot down? if a plane is not responding, dont they get shot down?

don't they??

3) why did the mexican air force stop chasing them?

----
how do i respond to these statements?

1) they was invisible for the human eye
2) yes maybe if they was identified as planes but they wasn�t
3) Wasn�t the pilot a bit scared? Not sure but didn�t the UFO/s chase him afterward?

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   
invisible to the human eye, only because it was dark though. meaning it could've been a plane.

why weren't they identified as planes? they're in the air... flying. did they think they were birds?

no, they stopped the chase. i have no idea why...

[Edited on 13-5-2004 by egotesticle]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Was it really that dark? 5pm (17:00) in early March should be fairly light.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
Was it really that dark? 5pm (17:00) in early March should be fairly light.

why in the hell did it say that these pilots were working night shifts??

anyway, it was probably invisible because it was so far away. also, if it was really invisible, how did the pilots know to turn on infra red? something must've motivated them to turn it on...

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   
1:They were picked up on infra red cameras and radar, they didnt seem to be able to see them with the naked eye although they did look. First they were on radar, thats how they knew something was there.
But couldnt see them, so they turned on the infra red and thats how they got the film.

2:The pilots said that when they turned on infra red, the objects seemed to know they were being noticed and surrounded the plane. All 11 of them. The plane was a survailence plane, not armed so they couldnt shoot them down. They were in constant contact with the air traffic controlers during this time.

3:The pilots were scared. This wasnt normal...nor was it anything they were familiar with. They wernt chasing the objects anymore because the objects surrounded the plane and were chasing them instead...LOL I forget how it all ended though, would have to reread the story and statements.

ADDED:
Also I was looking around on the web, and I guess on Tuesday night on Coast to Coast AM, The first hour guest David Sereda of ufonasa gave an analysis of what he thought of the infar red images and said What was picked up on the infrared cameras in this incident was a heat signature from a craft which likely uses wave generators to convert their ship into light, he suggested. This type of propulsion allows the occupants to travel without mass and therefore able to move at incredible speeds. Now, that was taken from the site at
www.coasttocoastam.com...
But you cant access that nights show without paying cash to subscribe, can see the comment I posted of his there though LOL

[Edited on 13-5-2004 by Darkblade71]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
1:They were picked up on infra red cameras and radar, they didnt seem to be able to see them with the naked eye although they did look. First they were on radar, thats how they knew something was there.
But couldnt see them, so they turned on the infra red and thats how they got the film.

2:The pilots said that when they turned on infra red, the objects seemed to know they were being noticed and surrounded the plane. All 11 of them. The plane was a survailence plane, not armed so they couldnt shoot them down. They were in constant contact with the air traffic controlers during this time.

3:The pilots were scared. This wasnt normal...nor was it anything they were familiar with. They wernt chasing the objects anymore because the objects surrounded the plane and were chasing them instead...LOL I forget how it all ended though, would have to reread the story and statements.

ADDED:
Also I was looking around on the web, and I guess on Tuesday night on Coast to Coast AM, The first hour guest David Sereda of ufonasa gave an analysis of what he thought of the infar red images and said What was picked up on the infrared cameras in this incident was a heat signature from a craft which likely uses wave generators to convert their ship into light, he suggested. This type of propulsion allows the occupants to travel without mass and therefore able to move at incredible speeds. Now, that was taken from the site at
www.coasttocoastam.com...
But you cant access that nights show without paying cash to subscribe, can see the comment I posted of his there though LOL

[Edited on 13-5-2004 by Darkblade71]

1) that is so stupid. isnt the point of surveilance to prevent invasion? what the hell happens if a country is invading? they get shot down? again, stupid.

2) where are the video footages of them getting surrounded? id like to see that. i've read around 8 different articles. none of them stated this. im not saying you're lying. i believe you but im so angry at places like cnn and huge news sites that dont write crucial data like this on their articles. idiocy is the only thing that comes to mind.

3) why were these objects not classified as planes? they moved faster than planes or what? they weren't cigar shaped? they glowed??? i still am dying to get an answer to this question.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I dunno man, I read it somewhere. I suppose I can look up the links again, but seems to me, most links said all these things already.Reread them and see.
They were survailing drug dealers in flight, not trying to prevent an invasion.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   
1-I'm unaware of a nation that posseses spherical, invisible airplanes that seem to have infrared silhouttes that strobe slightly.
2-The aircraft that recorded these was not a fighter plane. Mexico doesn't have a network of SAM defenses in its south... nor is it on high air defense alert like the US after 9-11. In peacetime, most nations don't fire on an unidentified aircraft until it is known to be hostile.
3-I believe the UFOs were chasing the Mexican plane, not the other wya around.

So far as other questions go..

ALL aircraft in the world are required to have a standard set of nightime navigational lights (red-Green-white)

These pilots have undoubtedly watched other aircraft at night before.

The UFOs manuevered in conjunction with the Mexican plane and surrounded it at one point. They were not passing airliners or crop dusters.

Based on the observed movement on the infrared camera (and by use of the radar) the range of these objects was clearly known by the pilot.

This crew has undoubtedly watched regular aircraft on infrared before.

This was shot in southern Mexico. Nicaraugua, Panama, and Costa Rica do not, so far as I know, have invisible, spherical aircraft.

A 'night flight' can still occur at dusk or twilight. That's only a semantic observation.

The speed at which these objects overtake the Mexican plane is atleast comparable (if not faster) than that of a fighter jet. Fighter jets are extremely loud... even at subsonic speeds. these objects were noiseless.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 01:46 AM
link   
-Multiple articles have pointed out that the plane was surrounded

-The crew was on a drug interdiction mission, not a straight forward spyplane type mission (surv. means more than just spyplane stuff)

-The sound thing may be an iffy observation (what, really, can you hear from inside), but the infrared stuff isn't

-They weren't automatically classified as planes because planes have wings... by definition. Helicopters have rotating wings. Blimps and dirigibles don't have wings but they also wouldn't have a bright infrared signature like that, move as fast (or be as manueverable), or be invisible.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams
1-I'm unaware of a nation that posseses spherical, invisible airplanes that seem to have infrared silhouttes that strobe slightly.
2-The aircraft that recorded these was not a fighter plane. Mexico doesn't have a network of SAM defenses in its south... nor is it on high air defense alert like the US after 9-11. In peacetime, most nations don't fire on an unidentified aircraft until it is known to be hostile.
3-I believe the UFOs were chasing the Mexican plane, not the other wya around.

So far as other questions go..

ALL aircraft in the world are required to have a standard set of nightime navigational lights (red-Green-white)

These pilots have undoubtedly watched other aircraft at night before.

The UFOs manuevered in conjunction with the Mexican plane and surrounded it at one point. They were not passing airliners or crop dusters.

Based on the observed movement on the infrared camera (and by use of the radar) the range of these objects was clearly known by the pilot.

This crew has undoubtedly watched regular aircraft on infrared before.

This was shot in southern Mexico. Nicaraugua, Panama, and Costa Rica do not, so far as I know, have invisible, spherical aircraft.

A 'night flight' can still occur at dusk or twilight. That's only a semantic observation.

The speed at which these objects overtake the Mexican plane is atleast comparable (if not faster) than that of a fighter jet. Fighter jets are extremely loud... even at subsonic speeds. these objects were noiseless.

1. you don't know what other countries are making. it might have been another country testing out their new high tech equipment.

2. um... surrounding a mexican pilot and making him freak to death? sounds hostile enough to fire no matter how peaceful the time may perceive to be.

3. From CNN: The plane's captain, Maj. Magdaleno Castanon, said the military jets chased the lights "and I believe they could feel we were pursuing them." When the jets stopped following the objects, they disappeared, he said.

also how do you know how fast these objects were traveling? i cant find anywhere that these objects were fast like jets. its hard to hear the roaring of an engine when it is far away from you and you have ear muffs to block out your own engine.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   
1-If some country has invisible, flying spheres that can surround jets at will... well... somehow they've managed to develop a technology tree all to themselves. Technology doesn't come from a void... if there were invisible pods flying around there would be invisible flying pod factories, invisible flying pod inventors, some college where the invisible flying pod inventor did his first experiments.... theories on how to build invisible flying pods...

2-This wasn't a fighter jet. Also... it's kinda dumb to shoot at someone when you don't know who they are and you're surrounded.

3.OK... so the mexican plane pulled away.. too... but for large parts of the video it is being chased/surrounded.

You can tell how fast the objcts were travelling by the facts that they pass the plane at some points in the video (and by comparison to the ground). Also,,, the plane's radar would be able to give a speed when it detected them for periods.

Hot air balloons cannot outrun airplanes, manuever around them, become invisible, or make sharp, angled turns.

[Edited on 13-5-2004 by onlyinmydreams]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:57 AM
link   

1-If some country has invisible, flying spheres that can surround jets at will... well... somehow they've managed to develop a technology tree all to themselves. Technology doesn't come from a void... if there were invisible pods flying around there would be invisible flying pod factories, invisible flying pod inventors, some college where the invisible flying pod inventor did his first experiments.... theories on how to build invisible flying pods...

2-This wasn't a fighter jet. Also... it's kinda dumb to shoot at someone when you don't know who they are and you're surrounded.

3.OK... so the mexican plane pulled away.. too... but for large parts of the video it is being chased/surrounded.

You can tell how fast the objcts were travelling by the facts that they pass the plane at some points in the video (and by comparison to the ground). Also,,, the plane's radar would be able to give a speed when it detected them for periods.

Hot air balloons cannot outrun airplanes, manuever around them, become invisible, or make sharp, angled turns.

[Edited on 13-5-2004 by onlyinmydreams]

1) that is your opinion. there's a lil' something called area 51 with technology we never imagined. they discover new elements and learn how to fly alien spacecrafts. they even have jets that fly faster than the speed of light probably... u.s. isn't the only country with something like this.

2) once again, i saw no images of the jet being surrounded. i just saw it capturing footages from far away. maybe you got a longer video?? also, if you're surrounded, you're going to die. least you could do is take an enemy down with you.

3) okay.

i never said this was a hot air balloon. you dont know what the government is keeping from you.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 05:05 AM
link   

-Multiple articles have pointed out that the plane was surrounded

I'm trying to keep up with this event and doing only a hap-hazard job at it. But I am very interested in it. Would you happen to have any links on the more detailed articles that include the "surrounding" of the plane and such?

EDIT: OIMD, please ignore this. I just found your "quick resource thread" on this issue. Hadn't seen it before. Thanks.

[Edited on 5-13-2004 by Valhall]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 05:13 AM
link   

1) that is your opinion. there's a lil' something called area 51 with technology we never imagined. they discover new elements and learn how to fly alien spacecrafts. they even have jets that fly faster than the speed of light probably... u.s. isn't the only country with something like this.

ego,

I really don't know what you're getting at here. In the strict definition of "UFO" what OIMD is trying to point out here and what you are restating in a different way still qualifies these objects as UFOs. The simple fact is that with all that IS known of the technology levels of the various developed countries (that technology being deemed black or not) - a spherical, formation flying, invisible aircraft isn't on the list right now. That's not an opinion, that's a summation.

I don't think there's anybody here that doesn't know about Area-51 and that there is technology being developed that we may know nothing of, but as educated people (and OIMD happens to be one of those) we can state as a statement based on logic and sound information that this technology is way ahead of where we're at - even on the top technology.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
do not forget these details when watching the UFOvideo:

-cameraplane was a slow propellerplane
-infra-red signature of objects is very heavy
(if these are new generation stealth aircraft...i think they did a very very bad job in the factory !!)
-heatpoints seem to be attached par 3 in kind a
bended line left-middel-right like left engine outlet,cockpit and right engine outlet.
-i see on the video only pure straight line forward flying in formation...so...nothing of attacking or aiming straight
to mexican cameraairplane.

my options go to test of U.A.V. long range operation.
(improved global hawk type for strategic operations
other than photographic as global hawk was)

anyway...certainly NOT alien stuff here
)

yes also this: patrolling aircraft for smugglers and contrabande certainly not will get high confidential secret details of tests for new ultra secret stealth craft.
that's why the mexican crew was so amazed to see something they were not intended to see,but they did accidentally

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

ego,

I really don't know what you're getting at here. In the strict definition of "UFO" what OIMD is trying to point out here and what you are restating in a different way still qualifies these objects as UFOs. The simple fact is that with all that IS known of the technology levels of the various developed countries (that technology being deemed black or not) - a spherical, formation flying, invisible aircraft isn't on the list right now. That's not an opinion, that's a summation.

I don't think there's anybody here that doesn't know about Area-51 and that there is technology being developed that we may know nothing of, but as educated people (and OIMD happens to be one of those) we can state as a statement based on logic and sound information that this technology is way ahead of where we're at - even on the top technology.

You're talking about UFO and what it specifically means. OIMD is talking about it in the ET context.

You say you state your statement "based on logic." The top scientists work for Area 51. Technology where you can become invisible is not something that will ever be made public.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Really so area51 got thousands of Hightechnology Flying spheres that flies over the world every day and follow planes do impossible maneuvers thousands of mph � Not to mention they travel trough space and time� faster than light travel?? or whatever� What are you dreaming or something?? Everything is easy to think but in reality it�s a bit harder� area51 is about 40 years old? (not sure) they got B-2 SR71 F117 Aurora and so on, Its money made! For war...(Stupid Gov) Compare these to the UFOs its laugh able..�
Edit:
UFO Sightings have occurred thousands of years� Are51 isn�t that old� Why do you blame everything on Area51?

[Edited on 14-5-2004 by Cardu]

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Are there any pictures of this event?

I have yet to seen an viable information regarding this incident being factual.

Deep

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Are there any pictures of this event?

I have yet to seen an viable information regarding this incident being factual.

Deep

Zero... I hope you're being sarcastic.

People have posted a multitude of links to the actual video on ATS (some, unfortunately, may vanish, soon, as newsrooms move on). Others have posted links that point to slide shows and single photographs... Still others have linked to articles that quote the Mexican Air Force crewmen.

Even if you think the idea of ET-controlled UFOs is bunk... and that these were just strange weather balloons... there is a great deal of evidence that points to this being a real event that was recorded... no matter what you believe WAS recorded.

[Edited on 14-5-2004 by onlyinmydreams]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join