It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

17-Year-Old Girl Confesses to Murdering 30 Men in Serial Killing Spree

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Is she hot?

Not to my taste.

what did these guys EV ER do to her that deserved her murdering them?!

According to the above link:

Content from external source:
The schoolgirl told how she always used the same knife - butchering one man for throwing a glass of brandy in her face in a bar row.

But police were last night still unclear about what drove her to keep on killing.

I think that bears repeating. She killed her first victem for throwing a glass of brandy in her face.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Yea ok, did you read the article?

It says nothing about being raped are abused by any of these men. She murdered on guy for throwing brandy in her face.

She even smiled while naming off those she had murdered and said she was to scared to handle a gun, but that she could handle a knife.

So please show me where any mention of rape or abuse was the cause of this.

You can't because it is just an excuse as to why a girl could do something this horrible. Instead of trying to find someone else to blame for her actions why don't we just blame her?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140

It says nothing about being raped are abused by any of these men. She murdered on guy for throwing brandy in her face.

She even smiled while naming off those she had murdered and said she was to scared to handle a gun, but that she could handle a knife.

You can't because it is just an excuse as to why a girl could do something this horrible. Instead of trying to find someone else to blame for her actions why don't we just blame her?

Yes I did...did you read my original post...it was only 1 page ago..the first page!!! I was projecting a possile reasoning for her actions...go back and read...There is a cause for every action...at 17, what were her possible causes?
Oh, BTW, a knife makes it more
personal
which makes rape/abuse more likely.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Aggie Man]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Jeez, talk about a first period gone wrong.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

You was projecting a possible excuse, not a possible reason. There is a differance.

She said she was scared of a gun, that was why she used a knife.

Stop making excuses for her just because she is 17. Some people do things because they can't control their tempers. Why else would you kill a person for throwing brandy in your face................oh thats right she did it because she was raped.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
As I've said, one difference between the 21st century and past eras is that women today are taught to have a mean streak just like men are.

If you're going to make the gender roles more alike, you're gonna have some female serial killers, etc. I do think they needed some mixing up, but maybe it's going too far?

There were always female killers and serial killers.

They just targetted the children around them, and even when they didn't and went for the "big kill" no one would have ever thought to name them.

Mary Mary
Quite Contrary
How Does Your Garden Grow?
With Bluebells, and Cockershells,
All Lined Up In Pretty Rows.

[edit on 2009/8/20 by Aeons]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Wow ... have you heard of Valerie Solanas?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

Yes I did...did you read my original post...it was only 1 page ago..the first page!!! I was projecting a possile reasoning for her actions...go back and read...There is a cause for every action...at 17, what were her possible causes?
Oh, BTW, a knife makes it more
personal
which makes rape/abuse more likely.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Aggie Man]

She probably was, I mean especially considering the people she hung around, but many if not most male serial killers were as well. It's not like every woman who commits a crime did it because a rape destroyed their soul - it's not that simple.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by king9072

The serial killer you mentioned killing prostitutes was happening in Daytona Beach, FL (unless it was happening else where too) I lived there for most of my life and it started in 05 I believe. It usually happens in the fall-winter months. It was getting really freaky for people to go anywhere at night in certain areas. I dont believe they have even caught the person but there hasnt been a murder in a while so many in the area think this winter will be a bad one.

To the OP this girl obviously has some major deep seeded issues with men. I personally think she should be tried as an adult. I know that may sound harsh but a 17 year old KNOWS its wrong to kill someone let alone 30! This is just nuts! The mind of a serial killer is something I could never understand but then again I am not one. If she really did kill 30 men then she needs obvious counseling and she should be in a detention type place. I dont think a jail cell will help her esp since she is so young. She needs help in a big way. I feel for her because one day she will more than likely realize what she did and then have to live with it the rest of her life.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

That's quite a good indicator of her personality right there - It's commonly accepted that it's much harder on the murderer (psychology speaking) to kill using a knife as opposed to a gun... It's the closeness and the effort involved as you are physically instrumental in making that persons life end.... The knife is basically an extension of your body at that point - nothing at all like standing 10 foot away and squeezing the trigger a few times.

So I would say that - especially if she had easy access to guns - that she has some sort of psychopathic personality disorder... She killed for her own enjoyment, she really did not see that person as a, well a person... She would of accepted the fact that it is a human, but just not a person... By taking a life she felt important and above others... Throw in there a bit of border line disorder (say the throwing of the brandy leads to a flick of the switch totally out of proportion reaction -- sheish, women
) and there you have your psyco serial killer nymph...

She might never of got caught if she kept her mouth shut after being arrested for that street fight (unless she was carrying evidence linking her) So in confessing she wanted acknowledgement for her actions... 'Daddy do you love me now???'

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

"Daddy do you love me now"?????

She says why she turned herself in. She wanted to be tried as a kid, which she thinks will get her a lighter senctance. She thinks if she gets caught after she turns 18 she will get a harsher sentance.

It wasn't for recognition, it was for self preservation.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Not just her handing her self in - the whole shabang - knifing up to 30 people.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

The chances are pretty good considering one of two women have been sexually harrassed or assaulted in some way.

Many times more then once.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by jd140

The chances are pretty good considering one of two women have been sexually harrassed or assaulted in some way.

Many times more then once.

One of two? Where did you get that statistic? If you mean, like called a rude pet name, or a guy starting at their butt, yeah, i'd say 50% at least, but 50% being raped and/or molested? no way. maybe 15, 20%?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by king9072

The serial killer you mentioned killing prostitutes was happening in Daytona Beach, FL (unless it was happening else where too) I lived there for most of my life and it started in 05 I believe. It usually happens in the fall-winter months. It was getting really freaky for people to go anywhere at night in certain areas. I dont believe they have even caught the person but there hasnt been a murder in a while so many in the area think this winter will be a bad one.

To the OP this girl obviously has some major deep seeded issues with men. I personally think she should be tried as an adult. I know that may sound harsh but a 17 year old KNOWS its wrong to kill someone let alone 30! This is just nuts! The mind of a serial killer is something I could never understand but then again I am not one. If she really did kill 30 men then she needs obvious counseling and she should be in a detention type place. I dont think a jail cell will help her esp since she is so young. She needs help in a big way. I feel for her because one day she will more than likely realize what she did and then have to live with it the rest of her life.

Yeah, I agree. Though if she were a 17 year old boy, would you advocate prison? Just wondering.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

facts about violence

Physical assault by someone known to the victim is a leading cause of injury to women. Nearly two million women are assaulted each year in the United States, and more than half of women will be physically assaulted during their lifetime. A large proportion of women (64 percent) reporting rape, physical assault and/or stalking, were victimized by a current or former partner.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Half the women in the US is going to be raped or sexually assaulted in their life time.

I know this phrase gets thrown out alot these days, but that link you posted is fearmongering.

All women should never get married and should live in their own little community as they only have a 50-50 shot of not getting raped or beaten up by their spouse.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The first thing that comes to my mind:

Was she taking any medications?

Were any of those medications psychotropic drugs?

If so, was it an antidepressant?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join