It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

17-Year-Old Girl Confesses to Murdering 30 Men in Serial Killing Spree

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

A 17-year-old was being held Wednesday in Brazil for allegedly knifing thirty men to death.

The schoolgirl stunned cops by owning up to a serial killing spree that started when she was a 15-year-old.

She told detectives she wanted to confess before she turned 18 and could be tried as an adult.

The girl — too young even to be named — said she began targeting men in her home city of Sao Paulo, Brazil "for money, revenge and to bring justice".

She allegedly even smiled as she reeled off her list of victims — which is feared to make her the world's most prolific teenage serial killer.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Holy cow!!! 30 people?!

What the french toast does she mean by "justice", what did these guys EV ER do to her that deserved her murdering them?!
30 people is more than most Adult Male serial killers kill these days...
I sure hope she was just exaggerating.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The CIA has a junior agent training program in Brazil

Hmmmm, I`ll have to file that for future reference.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
As I've said, one difference between the 21st century and past eras is that women today are taught to have a mean streak just like men are.

If you're going to make the gender roles more alike, you're gonna have some female serial killers, etc. I do think they needed some mixing up, but maybe it's going too far?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Is she hot?

Just kidding.

That girl must have some issues.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
As I've said, one difference between the 21st century and past eras is that women today are taught to have a mean streak just like men are.

If you're going to make the gender roles more alike, you're gonna have some female serial killers, etc. I do think they needed some mixing up, but maybe it's going too far?

I highly doubt this is a case of "21st century girl, confused on where to take out her misplaced anger" give me a break.

Obviously she was raped or beaten by someone she trusted. Recently there was a serial killer murdering prostitutes. I cant recall the city, I think it might have been in Kansas. Not trying to make anything the guy did sound right, cause he killed 11 women.

But when they told you about his past, it was reallllllyyy messed up. His wife turned into a crack head, and he found out she was hooking to sell money, she was a prostitute while married to him. He flipped, killed her. Then got out of prison 20 years later and went straight to murdering 11 other women, and several others survived.

Thus, I assume this girl was in the same boat, something aweful and traumatic happened to her when she was young, most likely by someone she really trusted. Thats likely why she flipped.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by king9072

I highly doubt this is a case of "21st century girl, confused on where to take out her misplaced anger" give me a break.

Obviously she was raped or beaten by someone she trusted. Recently there was a serial killer murdering prostitutes. I cant recall the city, I think it might have been in Kansas. Not trying to make anything the guy did sound right, cause he killed 11 women.

But when they told you about his past, it was reallllllyyy messed up. His wife turned into a crack head, and he found out she was hooking to sell money, she was a prostitute while married to him. He flipped, killed her. Then got out of prison 20 years later and went straight to murdering 11 other women, and several others survived.

Thus, I assume this girl was in the same boat, something aweful and traumatic happened to her when she was young, most likely by someone she really trusted. Thats likely why she flipped.

No of course ordinary people today don't go out and do that, I'm sure something awful happened to her.

All serial killers, male or female, either had a horrible trauma that destroyed them or their brain is malformed.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

What was really messed up about that serial killer who killed prostitutes, is that when they looked up his whole family in the database, literally every single immediate family member had been convicted of murder at some point in their life.

I am not one to consider sterilzation, but wow, this family was a text book case of people who should not be allowed to replicate. His father, his mother, his siblings.. all of them convicted of murder. And he was a serial killer, killing 11 women with a few survivors.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I thought the whole marriage is between a man and a woman thing was for the woman to teach the man how to be compassionate and empathetic towards other human beings. Apparently modern day women will be teaching thier husbands to be cold hearted killers.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
May be a case of I killed __________ (insert publicized murder) in order to get attention. If she is serious...I can only imagine what kind of scum (why would they be getting with a ...15, 16, 17...year old girl) she was relieving the Brazilian community of.

Just my 2-cents

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
is she actually gonna get off for having turned herself in before she was 18? I don't think she realizes that you need to show remorse for that. errr, i hope you do.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I have no doubt, that the reason we are seeing all these serial killers and lunatics... Can be directly linked to the NWO somehow.

Brain damage from vaccines, pharmaceuticals (particularly Prozac), fluoride brain damage, brainwashing.. The list goes on. Are we as a society really going to let this happen over and over again?-

-Yes. We sure as hell will.

Whenever I go on ATS it seems like I leave with the same exact feeling everytime. That the world is sooo damn messed up... lol -.-'

[edit on 20-8-2009 by sliceNodice]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Many years ago, I wrote the synopsis and several chapters of a book in which a girl (formerly quiet, introspective girl) killed a man in self defence when he tried to molest her. For a while, she agonised about what she'd done and fully expected the police to charge her at any moment.

Her childhood programming told her she was 'wrong' and that the taking of a life was 'evil' and would damn her eternal soul. She considered suicide, but her religious programming told her that was 'wrong' also.

The headlines about the murder faded from the news and she continued life as normal until again, some months later, she was molested in a crowded train by a 'respectable' looking man who picked up his briefcase and umbrella and departed the train without a backward glance at her.

As it was her usual station, the girl left the train and made her way along the platform feeling soiled and sick. Again, her thoughts turned immediately to suicide: ' This planet revolves on a giant invisible penis ' said her mind, 'Wars come and go, but the real war is being fought by men against women and children and men will always win, because the god of this sheet-hole is a male pervert '.

As she made her way across the park in the dark, heading towards home, she was the man with briefcase and furled umbrella ahead of her. Without thinking about it, she called out .. 'Hey .. excuse me .. '.

The man turned in surprise. As she came alongside him, she realised he didn't even recognise her, despite that he'd pushed his hand between her legs in the train and breathed in her face. Now, he wore a pleasant, enquiring smile, ' Yes ? Can I help you ? '. His eyes turned to terror as she smashed the rock into his face.

Five, maybe ten minutes later and breathing heavily, she stood above the bloodied mess at her feet. The night was quiet and cool and in the distance, cars could be heard. Her head felt clear and fresh, like an early morning on the beach. She picked up her handbag and set off for home, pausing a moment to throw the rock into an ornamental pond.

There was no anguish or guilt this time, which surprised her. In fact, she often tried to summon up such emotions, without success. No .. nothing, apart from feeling better than she had in years.

During the following week, she killed two more men as they crossed the park. It was so easy. At the sound of her voice, they always responded expectantly, and she couldn't help noticing their eyes as they swept over her body and face in those moments before before she ended their lives.

Wasn't long before the newscasts began reporting an alarming number of murders, featuring teary-eyed widows and appeals for the public to report any suspicious circumstance to the police. An identikit drawing, featuring a male with goatee and receding hairline was put before the public -- several witnesses claimed they'd seen such a man near where the murders had been committed.

The girl had killed 10 or maybe 12 men, before the copy-cat murders commenced. Police frantically attempted to profile the killer but were now forced to advise the public that the murders may be the work of an organised gang and politically inspired.

Men died in bed, knives still impaled in their chests when the police arrived. Others appeared to have been pushed from bridges, or suffocated in drains, their mouths filled with dirt. Young men, old men and even several teenagers perished and the climate of terror escalated with each newscast.

Finally, the authorities were compelled by mounting public outrage, to create 'safe' carriages on trains for 'men and boys only'. Men were encouraged to stay home from work if they resided in one of the suburbs where the murders were concentrated that week. Mothers warned their sons not to speak to 'anyone' they didn't know.

And that's when the male-mutilations began. And when some women, emboldened via their actions and maddened through years of abuse at the hands of men, began pasting rough posters in subways, on street-lamps and in letters to the authorities. All the messages were different of course, although certainly there were now organised gangs of women stalking the streets in search of male prey.

Problem was, it was so difficult to catch and identify them. They were absorbed so easily into the general community. There was no pattern to it, no reason for it, screamed the tabloids. But there was little they could say when male infants began dying in their dozens in the nursery-wards of the cities' hospitals, or when infant boys were desposited outside emergency wards with their penis removed.

I never finished the book, despite that back then the sensational subject matter alone might have seen it succeed as a two-penny, paperback thriller 'with a twist'.

Basically, I considered the possible ramifications too alarming. In other words, I genuinely suspected it may inspire escalating crimes against males.

And all along, I wondered if men have ANY idea of the whirlwind they've created and which could obliterate them quite successfully, were women .. for once .. to cast aside their greater maturity, sense of decency, and do unto men a fraction of what men have inflicted upon them (and children) over the millenia ?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Women are the care-givers, the nurturers, the 'meek', the 'less important'.

Women are mothers, sisters, daughters, grand-daughters.

Women are victims, are considered 'the weaker sex'.

Yet women have unlimited capacity and reason to become ferocious.

Women are smarter, are inherently stronger, live longer, survive where men perish.

Women forgive, they absorb atrocities, they are the backbone of families.

Women hold their families together, slave to support their children, when men fly in search of 'more fun out there'.

Women cover their scars, mental, emotional and physical. They're 'litte troopers'. They 'get over it' and 'move on'.

Women are abused as children, as teens, as adults .. yet they defy the defence's claims that 'those who're abused go on to abuse in turn', most often.

At no time is a man more vulnerable, less able to defend himself or even think about defending himself than when in pursuit of, or involved in, sex.

A man experiencing an orgasm can be snuffed out like a light and the only sound he'd make would a surprised gurgle.

Women have it in their power to extinguish the life of males at virtually every stage of the male's life from infancy onwards.

Yet women seldom take advantage of their natural advantage.

But it's not written in stone and men should consider the legacy of abuse for which they're responsible

and should remember that the female is often the deadlier of the species

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by St Vaast

A man experiencing an orgasm can be snuffed out like a light and the only sound he'd make would a surprised gurgle.

....like a spider? Or a preying Mantis?

I don't like how society classes all men as sexual beast who abuse their kids and treat women like *snip* not to mention completely retarded. I mean seriously, every freaking commercial I see on TV it's a women displaying how retarded her husband is.... the majority of us are not like that at all..

This girl obviously has issues.. anyone who can kill for any reason, even self defense and not feel an effect has serious problems..

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I fear for the guys who hook up with this girl after she gets out of prison.

I doubt she will be able to overcome her joy in killing,

Sure seems like some MAN did something to her when she was younger.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I would think this girl is insane. ( ya think?) She may or may not have done this and may actually be covering up for someone else. A polyghraph, DNA evidence etc.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Sugar,spice, and everything nice doesn't seem to apply here. That a seveteen year old girl can do this should speak volumes everywhere.
Of course she could be covering or brainwashed or abused. Still just pretty
shocking.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by St Vaast

I have attacked by Hispanics but I do not hunt Hispanics.
I have been attacked by Blacks but I do not hunt Blacks.
I have been attacked by Whites but I do not hunt Whites.
I have been attacked by males but I do not hunt males.
I have been attacked by females but I do not hunt females.
I was to be the victim in those cases. I chose not to be a victim.
I do not hunt anybody.
However ANYBODY, ANY RACE, ANY SEX attacks me and I will hand them their heads and go on my way.

If I DID hunt anybody for the attacks of others than I would be a RACIST, or like YOU, a SEXIST. Being attacked by someone gives you the right to do whatever it takes to defend yourself, not go out and hunt others who have not attacked you!

Thanks for reminding me of what women are NOT!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Who says something terrible like being raped or severly beaten was the reason she did this?

Maybe she is just messed up in the head. To assume she had been raped or beaten is just making excuses for her.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
Who says something terrible like being raped or severly beaten was the reason she did this?

Maybe she is just messed up in the head. To assume she had been raped or beaten is just making excuses for her.

I know that I can't defend others...but if it were my daughter and she was exacting vigilante justice in that scenario...I would encourage it!!! F the judicial system, as they F the victims of these crimes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join