It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The health bill will pass. What will you do because of it?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LeaderOfProgress

I am going to have big party with my comrades... we will dine til we bloat like the pigs we have defeated on that fine day.

Then, sitting by the firelight produced by 1,000 burning American flag will sing songs about comrade Stalin and comrade Lennon...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
im not positive of everything i will do

however there is one thing i know for sure

if it passes against the will of the majority

i will absolutely make sure i vote against any elected official who allowed the situation to pass

we can not allow anyone in office who will go against the people

if the majority of the people want it and i still am not happy with the final outcome, then i will find ways to protest the situation

but honestly there isnt enough known about the situation to feel one way or another about this situation, there arent any details really available

we need a truly detailed bill to review and see what it truly is we are really voting for

this is being too rushed, thats what bothers me, in my opinion the only reason you would be so adamant about rushing something like this sort of reform is to sneak something into it that you know the people wont be for

so what i want to know is whats being hidden in this reform that they know we all wont want

i also know that it seems this administration seems to be making a game out of politics, even more so than usual

that is not the types of politicians we need in office, and we need to rid the government of these fools

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Dramey]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Thank you Mr. Dork. I appreciate your understanding of my simplistic dream.

Just wanted to share is all.

Love and Peace.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join