It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can herbs or supplements counteract vaccine?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Okay, here's a question I've been thinking about for a long time now.

First let me say that I really, really, really don't want to take that vaccine, nor do I want my family to get it (and they don't want it either). My son, who's 6 now, hasn't had a shot in his entire life so far.

HOWEVER, and this is a big however: What if they really make this mandatory, i.e., your only choices are a) get the vaccine or b) be "quarantined" at a FEMA camp and/or have your children taken away from you?

Now, please don't give me this "I'd take my stockpile of guns and fight them to the death" crap. Not everyone is the type to do stuff like that... I'd say very few are, even some of those who are now spouting off.

Fact is, if my family and I would be forced to take the vaccine OR ELSE, and there'd be no way around it whatsoever, I'd take it before I lose my son or get imprisoned in a camp.

Now, here's my question: Are there any herbs/supplements/natural remedies that could potentially counteract detrimental effects of such a vaccine?

For example, if the vaccine attacked the immune system, would taking Turmeric or very high doses of Vitamin C help? Is anyone well versed in naturopathy or homeopathy? Any other ideas?

Some of you might say I want to have my cake AND eat it, but come on, I don't think there would be too many ordinary Americans sitting in their basement armed to the teeth, waiting for the death squad to roll in.

Besides, you gotta remember: the vaccine MAY kill you or make you sick; armed resistance WILL kill you without a doubt... and your family too.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Nano sized silver particles have been shown to kill a broad spectrum of viruses. Make sure that you get them from a reputable company and that they are nano sized particles. Larger particles aren't effective and can build up in the blood stream.

Silver ions will naturally attract and destroy bacteria and virus particles, while leaving the other cells in your body unharmed. That would be my advice.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

There are potentially harmful substances in the vaccine. The adjuvants seem to be most dangerous.

If I was forced to take the vaccine I guess I would take supplemental Vitamin D so as to moderate any strange immune response. I recommend 2000IU per day for some weeks after a forced vaccine. This is way less than 1mg of supplement.

For the mercury, try cilantro as a detox.

Personally, I must say I don't know how I would react if forced to take the shots. I don't like being pushed.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Silver is an excellent way to go, however, that is not the question. They are trying to mitigate the terrible effects of the vaccine. You can't. I, however, had to get a letter from my doctor that I am allergic to mercury, so I could get composite white fillings for my dental work. I plan on showing that note, if they try to inject the mercury adjuvent poison into me. I will fight it in court. I don't expect any justice from the Justice system, except by accident, but it takes time to do anything in court, time that they will not have their poison in me. Hopefully, by then the Gulf War Syndrome will already be apparent in many millions. And hopefully I will already be out of the US to 'live'. Mercury is a poison for humans, and some doctors know this. You need to find a doctor that is not just milking the system, but is really trying to heal. They are out there, but perhaps in places you would not think to look. You need to get a note that shows your entire family is allergic to that poison. You may only be able to get it for your kids, inferring it is hereditary.

top topics

join