It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joseph Moshe - Arrested in LA by FBI for Going Public about Vaccine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
So basically this thread is beginning to produce a paradox of sorts.

If we take the notion that the "vaccine" is the actual bioweapon, then we die from the "vaccine" in some hideous eugenics exercise to cull the human population down thru manipulative means; convincing the masses the vaccine is not a choice.

On the other hand, perhaps the vaccine is a buffer against a hellish virus soon to be released and only those "loyalists" who get the vaccine will survive, thus negating anyone questioning the vaccine and the authority and powers behind it.

hmmmm...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Then it still results the same - All those who don't trust the government and get the jab, will be the only ones to have kids who will then be raised with the same viewpoint and wage a war against TPTB, later on.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by CeltAngel

When this all comes out 5 out of6 will be dissenter, and yes they have your number, you'll be one of first on list.

If you don't think they will do this resd my thread, and I'm not just trying to push my thread, but to push fact these B####### don't care and will kill you, FACT.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 20-8-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Unnoan

or the vaccine is actually a vaccine to help protect people...

are peolpe really that paranoid they are not willing to even consider it as something to help them?

if this was their goal...to kill off everyone..why didnt they do it with the polio vaccine?

or the flu shot that million of americans get every year..there is their opportunity..why not use it?..

people are far to paranoid...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by open_eyeballs

Why are scientist with the CDC not wanting to take the vaccine?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I believe he was arrested for making a false bomb threat and attempted criminal threats. Not for calling Dr. True Ott's radio show and claiming that Baxter was incorporating a bioweapon in its vaccine.

Just my 2-cents

EDIT: should this not go in the general conspiracies forum, as the title of this thread is speculative.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Aggie Man]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by open_eyeballs

They are working on it you have to give them chance, the HIV didn't work out right, and they only broke that gene code thing, not to long ago.

Everyone does not get normal flu shot, but they are making sure everyone gets this one or at least trying to, they are making enough to go around for everyone.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Absent all the conspiracy rhetoric, I would certainly NOT take it.

If there were no rumors or conspiracies or distrust, there would only remain a Rushed and Untested Vaccine meant to prevent a Harmless version of the common flu! Many side-effects of Squalene, Thimerosal, and other Adjuvants, and a live virus are facts. A very low deathrate from the flu is a fact, and the effectiveness of the vaccine is not proven.

Therefore, on a purely risk vs. reward basis, no conspiracy, the vaccine is a not a good risk!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

because it is being jammed down pipeline without the proper amount of research gopne into it..

the congress already gave a billion to research it..

many have spoken up saying it is not sufficient..

so why would they take something that isnt going t help them and possibly hurt them

that doesn mean it is intednbde to kill off all the americans

siiiighhh

yes i am aware of the georgia guidestones..

so, the new world order (
) posts their evil intentions to kill off the world what 80 (?) years ago?

why now? why not during ww2 when they had the chance?

or the other multitude of opportunities...

hhhmmmm...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

neither would I...
thanks for bringing some confidence back to ATS reasoning..

its hard reading all the (insert wacky adjective) "theories" constantly...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
So many theories, lol. Spoiled for choice here

What I do know though is that the last time I saw the media and government in such determined lock-step was when they were brain-washing us to accept that 'terrorists took down the Towers' on 9/11.

The 'message' re: swine flu now, is as sustained and unrelenting as was the spin about 9/11.

They're trying to brain-wash us now into accepting the reality of swine-flu

Doctors are explaining that the swine flu is no more remarkable than 'normal seasonal flu' .. at least that's what doctors are saying publicly in Australia, and we've been in swine-flu mode for the past couple of months here and just now coming out of winter.

On one hand, I suspect the motivation is money, greed, on the part of those with stock in companies authorised to supply the vaccine.

But from the outset, my instinct told me (didn't think it through, just 'got it') that there's a bit of the old One-Two punch combo involved here somewhere .. with the vaccine setting the stage for something else. But as I say, I didn't deduce this, it just landed in my head.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Thank you for stating what my tired mind couldn't articulate so clearly.

Uncertainty. They have to know people would oppose the vaccines, and that others would demand it.

I just don't know.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Back in 1977 I took the flu shot and was sick as heck for a week. So were the other 800 cadets at the military school I was attending. Needless to say, I don't care what anyone says, no way am I going through that again. So mark me down at a rebel american.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
There were three or four of us watching that here the night it happened, then the next day, nothing. Not a word. It is not surprising they hushed this up, but I thought it very odd that not even the local paper I could find on line had anything about it. I'd say anyone to disrupt a city like this would at least get some sort of mention. So now we know.

Which then confirms my belief that the vaccine is dangerous, regardless of what it contains, if they didn't want too many people thinking something wasn't right about the whole swine flu/vaccine they'd definitly cover that up.

Which then brings me to the trials they are now conducting. If you're thinking of getting it you should probably get it in a trial as these are probably safe. "See, ya'll. No one's having reactions or getting sick or worse". Real vaccines given after trials then would have the bad stuff in it. "no, they were safe, we did trials"...with a different formula or placebo.

And I also meant to say thanks OP for finding out what the deal was.

[edit on 8/20/09 by opal13]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by open_eyeballs
reply to post by Unnoan

or the vaccine is actually a vaccine to help protect people...

are peolpe really that paranoid they are not willing to even consider it as something to help them?

if this was their goal...to kill off everyone..why didnt they do it with the polio vaccine?

or the flu shot that million of americans get every year..there is their opportunity..why not use it?..

people are far to paranoid...

Because your yearly Flu shot is not mandatory. In order to make a shot mandatory you need a crisis. What better than to start this Flu Pandemic to push the vaccines out for people who are now afraid. With the death toll rising, the gov't can now make it mandatory. If out of nowhere the government made your yearly flu shot mandatory, then people would suspect something. And they need it mandatory to get everyone a shot.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I received this in my e-mail yesterday - from the Hathors:

"As we view it, the H1N1 Virus, commonly called the “swine flu” has been genetically engineered and created. It is not a natural mutation. It is a conscious attempt by the hidden forces behind your governments to control and manipulate you. It is a social experiment, with dire consequences if they succeed.

The lies, half-truths and manipulations of information concerning this virus are very convoluted. But whatever the outcome, it is clear to us that this was initiated by human consciousness.

And it is also clear to us that it can only be undone by human consciousness. Fear of survival is one of the greatest tactics used to manipulate, and these dark forces shall use every means at their disposal to ensure that fear increases over the next several months (much less years).

As spiritual masters, your task is to transcend this collective mind control and find your own personal pathway through the chaos that will ensue. There are no specific guidelines on how to manage this. It is up to you and your own capacity for discernment. From our perspective, it will appear as if a rift is torn through the very fabric of your social consciousness.

There are those who will side with fear and insist that radical actions be taken including, but certainly not limited to, inoculations. Each of you must make your own decisions regarding this, for you are the ones living in bodies, and it is you who would be most affected.

But we must say to you, from our perspective, that we view these inoculations to be highly suspicious. They are contaminated. They will not protect. They will, in fact, damage the health of many, and they contain crude mind control devices, formulated from a scientific field in its infancy called “nano technology.” "

You can read the whole message here:

tomkenyon.com...

**I was thinking about some of the previous posts questioning what would be the benefit of damaging/killing the people who are willing followers - and I think the above senario would answer that. If mind control devices, these nano particles, are inserted, then to what further uses could the innoculated be put to? Perhaps ratting out the unnoculated or uncooperative? Etc...

Ah, I'm getting paranoid here. LOL

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Violet Sky]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jammerman
I think the smart thing to do is wait and see. If people start dying from the first round, it will be impossible to cover up. If not, then it's probably safe to take.
I think using the same tactic on the second or third rounds will also work... wait and see how the masses are affected before getting the shots.
I have a supply of MMS as a backup for my family and friends in case anyone does get deathly ill from either the vaccine or the flu itself. I suggest taking a serious look at MMS if you don't know about it yet.

Peace.

plz sir.
would you be so kind to tell me what MMS stands for?
thanx

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

I think he's referring to Miracle Mineral Supplement. I have some, but stopped taking it when I read the label that is was chlorine drops. But some people swear by it. Could be placebo affect, or maybe not. It made no differences in my life.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
That's why I'm not taking the vaccine. Neither is my family.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Violet Sky

thank you very much.
2nd line

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join