It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teleporting Coffee Table

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Questor
The evil one I spoke of was a personal acquaintance of my friend for 6 years. They often preached the bible, Jesus, God, church etc. in public while practicing satanic ritual in private.

Not to say your guy might be such a deceptive evil person. Just giving an example of my experience.

Thanks for noticing, Questor. I do try to help.
This is often something I have observed. That leaders of religion preach about that kind of stuff, only to become total hyprocites behind closed doors. This is partially where the term 'religious prison' / prison religion comes from, and these jerks know fully well about what they are doing.

And thanks for sharing your insight, too. Would you be able to, perhaps, share with me your technique on such protection in u2u or something, please? I believe that I would find it most useful towards preventing attacks on me. I, for one, have had a lot of attacks that manifest in many forms and I thank the protection that I already have in place that has kept me safe from some of the more... threatening attacks.

[Edited on 5/13/2004 by AlnilamOmega]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I think I can answer you about the protection thing here as I'm sure others are wondering too.

I can only do it for people I know in person *very* well. It's kind of customized for them you could say. It's not something I do often & on this special occasion I decided to link my psyche up with theirs to double the protection temporarily as they were very concerned about being on their own so to speak.

Venus:

It's ok to be ambivalent about these subject matters when you have no experience with them. Sometimes I envy those with no experience.

I just expect some courtesy regardless of whether or not one believes in this stuff or not.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Thanks, anyway Questor. I believe I understand what you are saying. Such an effective technique can only be taught and initiated through a personal learning process. Text probably wouldn't do it justice. I have got to start looking for guidance as I am sick of these limitations that seem to be imposed upon me externally.

And you know what's interesting? When people have spoken to me about certain things such as the occult, certain negative contacts that they know tend to get rather upset at them for talking to me. Maybe it's because they are talking about things that others would rather keep repressed, but I tend to think it's far more complicated than that.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I just expect some courtesy regardless of whether or not one believes in this stuff or not.

I am assuming you are making a generalized statement and are not directing this at me. Is that correct?

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Killer 5
friendly us, we're not friendly
just messing with ja

just post we've all experenced something paranormal

So what do you mean? Is he one of you guys?
What kind of activity have you experienced? Or are you capable of making things move by your mind alone? Can you tell us an experience? Pleeeease

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SamaraMorgueAnn

So what do you mean? Is he one of you guys?
What kind of activity have you experienced? Or are you capable of making things move by your mind alone? Can you tell us an experience? Pleeeease

only if you explain a bit more about your encounter with that entity that was causing those noises and made that cat book back in Toronto.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Venus

I am assuming you are making a generalized statement and are not directing this at me. Is that correct?

A detrimental mind is synonymous with a closed mind. I thought you were interested in learning more about these topics, Venus. Personally, I do not think Questor's comments were directed at you, but there is a point there that I think should be undertaken. Some courtesy should be extended, and no, I don't mean this at only you. No need to pick a fight with me.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlnilamOmega

only if you explain a bit more about your encounter with that entity that was causing those noises and made that cat book back in Toronto.

I will....in due time though. That subject is really heavy.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 04:50 AM
link   
When you lie on a couch it's nice to have the coffee table close so that you don't have to struggle to reach it. Maybe a helper being moved it close to help you and didn't mean to frighten you ?

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Venus:

I was not directing the comment towards you. I was just responding to the comment about what the mod said to you.

AlnilamOmega:

I'm SO glad you understand. Others with less experience would accuse me of holding back info.

Aztec:

That's so funny. In fact when I'm visiting others, I always find the coffee table WAY too far from the couch.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aztec
When you lie on a couch it's nice to have the coffee table close so that you don't have to struggle to reach it. Maybe a helper being moved it close to help you and didn't mean to frighten you ?

You're too funny! I was only going to go fix it then go to bed because it was late, after last call! Besides, remember? Hehe, if was Valentine's Day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join