It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alberta Vacinations - Swine Flu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Ok I've heard a lot about mandatory swine flu vaccines in Alberta so I've done some research.

www.calgaryherald.com...

This is from July but it says the province is planning on Vaccinating everyone. It also talks mostly about how Natives (aboriginals) are getting hit harder and 2/3 of the deaths have been from that ethnic group. Personally I think it is less going after Aboriginals because of a race and more because of living conditions. The hardest hit reserves are the poorest most isolated ones with the least medical care.

www.calgaryherald.com...

This is a request by the federal gov't to have the federal facilitatory of health become a Czar who could force provinces to vacinate people or anything else in times of "emergency or pandemic".

republicbroadcasting.org...

Ok this is a copy of the official gov't plan for the vacination of all Canadian. It says children and natives will be first. It also says that school gymnasiums will be used to mass vacinate all kids at that school. It also says they will set up booth outside of bars to vacinate people out on the town.

The local school principal for my kids school has said that kids will get mandatory vacines in September and October 4 weeks apart and that they don't need parents permission to give it to kids in school. I called the school division and they say they don't have plans for manditory vacinations. So which one should I believe?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
www.ctv.ca...

All Canadians will have the choice of whether or not to get the H1N1 flu vaccination; it will not be mandatory. Some groups, such as those with underlying health conditions, asthma, obesity or who are pregnant, are thought to be more vulnerable to the severe consequences from the virus, and will likely be among the first priorities to get the vaccine.

You guys are safe Canada will not be having mandatory Vaccinations.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by CaptainCaveMan]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Exile,

I'd advise you to go to your kids school and make sure that the administration there is WELL AWARE of the fact that you are completely against your children being immunized. Make sure they know you will raise all sorts of Hell if they even think about sticking your kids with their swine flu 'vaccine'.

I'm scared for all of us, but I think Canada is on a slightly better track than the US, UK, OZ, etc....

Good luck to us all!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CanuckGeer

Ok so I went to my local school (today) and in writting told them my opinion that my children will not be getting the vaccine. The principal told me yes they would follow my request and my children would be exempt when it happens.

Another staff member snagged me on the way out and told me that the school board is still negotiating with the gov't and that the staff had been told that no child would be exempt from it. This staff member told me that the principal is just telling parents that the kids will be exempt if you make your belief known, but in fact they are going to get the shot anyways.

Not sure if I should believe the principal or the staff member. The staff member is a neighbour and never lied to me before where as the principal is a beurocrat and has been caught lieing at public meetings several times before. Of course the staff is getting their info from a meeting the principal had with the staff this morning. So the principal could have lied to the staff to make himself seem more in the know.

new topics

top topics

join