It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Graves, Around the World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Dear Lord. They are digging mass graves in the UK as well as America for this planned pandemic "outbreak" of swine flu. Are they really going to do this? Between the mass graves all over the US freshly dug, the stacks of FEMA coffins, the FEMA camps with huge incineration facilities, the huge stockpiles of stroke-causing Tamiflu, huge stockpiles of death and nerve-damage causing Swine Flu vaccines, the hiring of detention officers, and the exercises with foreign troops, it is enough to make me think this may be a possibility. What can we do?

www.mailonsunday.co.uk...

[edit on 8/19/2009 by michael]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by michael

Hi Michael,
The link you posted is to a UK site. (mailonsunday.co.uk) Mail On Sunday is a Sunday newspaper in the UK, and your link goes to their website. The story is talking about the UK, not Australia.
It doesn't make the story any more palatable however, as Mass graves etc are indeed bad news regardless of location!
G

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I guess the only thing you can do is live. Dont let anything come between you and your life. If you spend time worrying about what could be, you'll miss out on what IS. Live for the moment.. I like your avatar.. 6 million dollar man. LOL..

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by michael

There are a whole lot of bizarre scenarios that go with this flu stuff.

1. The US has a huge prison population, are they subject to mandatory vaccines?

2. What about the active duty military, do they have to get the shots?

Imagine if you will, a subway in NYC. Somebody riding one of the cars has the flu. Now everybody is exposed. Or somebody on an airplane with the recycled air.

Also think of this, all those doctors and nurses who refuse to take the shots, but then give the same shots to school children, because it is mandated.

What about the police? They probably don't want the shots, but they come in contact with the public so much they will be exposed.

Will the mass graves be filmed? You can't just cover them over. You have to burn the bodies. What a spectacle it could be.

What about all the people made sick by the shots? Will they be given medical attention or just be put down.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I am sorry. I thought this was Australian, and I am corrected that it is British. My apologies.

Another link, different source, same problem. My inner voice just keeps screaming "No! No! NO!" I guess it is okay if this stuff makes you feel a bit on edge...

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by michael

Hey Michael,
No problem, and chill!
The Sun, is a tabloid newspaper here in UK, not really to be trusted for investigative journalism!
They may well be preparing for the worst, if the "swine flu" pandemic gets out of control in the autumn / winter, but I have to say...
We've seen this before, most notably with AIDS / HIV.
Predictions were horrific, that there would be massive loss of life, the virus would spread uncontrollably throughout mankind!!!
It's the same situation.
The "authorities" spread the scare stories to prompt people to take the best precautions in order to prevent the spread of the threat.
OK, they might be preparing for the worst, but the reality is that it may never come to that, like the AIDS / HIV thing never actually got to the levels predicted.
Oh, and by the way... The "swine flu" is no more dangerous than good old common or garden seasonal flu. The fatality rates etc are very much the same. The problem with swine flu MAY BE the vaccines and antivirals. But only IF they become compulsory. It's 2009, No one should be force-vaccinated. The people need to focus on the REAL problem.
It's not the Swine flu, it's the govenments of the US/UK etc. and the way that they are maneouvering the people into a position of subserviance. They have forgotten that they hold their positions to serve the people, not to have the people subserviant to them!
So, what can you do? Elect politicians that you trust. Make everyone you know aware of what is going on. Resist all of the systematic removal of your rights and freedoms. Make friends with like-minded people. United in strength, you can stop it getting worse. Don't let them get away with it.
Stay alert, trust your instincts, be true to yourself.
Don't let them grind you down.
...I think I've run out of cliches!!!
Peace!
G

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Yeah i saw the evening standards headline outside
Saiynsburys shopping centre last night,
and that made a massive light go off in me and my mates head
of the FEMA camps and the graves.

I still dont believe swine flu is as bad as its made out to be,
My guess is they're going to try and contaminate
all "infected" individuals, and something will come along
(usually a test by some unknown or well paid "scientist")
and say how swine flu can still infect even if the person has died.

Whats the solution?
Stick em all in one place,
even the dead.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Thanks for the heads up. It does seem there is much fearmongering going on around this topic, even in our main stream media in America. To hear the Sun is your version of our National Enquirer is helpful in alleviating some of that fear. Still, even credible local sources are showing the preparation for mass graves in so many American cities.

www.yournabe.com...

Maybe this is an echo effect. I hope so. I know the world does not "end," but I have a family and just want to protect them. It is scary to think what another manufactured event, whether 9/11-style attacks, or this "I am Legend/Children of Men" fluff will do to our freedoms and liberties. Thanks.

top topics

join