It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australians to Be Vaccinated for Swine Flu within 2 weeks

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by wescobar

I think you've mistyped.... isn;'t there more than 21 million Ausis?

It's probly been answered but no.

On 20 August 2009 at 06:57:41 PM (Canberra time), the resident population of Australia is projected to be: 21,882,965

Didn't know the ABS had that page..

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha

Originally posted by Verum Astrum
reply to post by davodinkum

Well that sounds pretty typical of this country doesn't it?
Hopefully it's just a rumour....but then again it wouldn't really surprise me if there is some truth to it. On the whole we're a pretty racist country.

And pretty stupid too, I mean, here we have Aussies thinking this is FORCED on us when nothing in that article said FORCED. It said those at risk will be given it first. I assume that means if there is a queue at a clinic or a hospital of people REQUESTING immunisation, then priority for those REQUESTING it will be given to elderly, pregnant and sick people aswell as those treating them.

What honestly do you think they're going to do? Round up citizens on the street, take them to a clinic and force them to take it? Or arrest those who've failed to take it?

You call yourselves Aussies? Lmao... You never seen one get his back up. It will be the poor stupid people who REQUEST it that will grow snouts, oink and roll around in the mud till they die.

But then, to top that, we have random statements about "Testing it" on the Aborigines first.... you know, because we're racist....

Um.....I never said they were about to mandatorily vaccinate us! A previous post of mine said that I hope that they do not
which was in response to earlier speculation on this thread.

And yes, I do believe we live in a racist country. We are multicultural, but not harmoniously so. I live in a small town and encounter racism everyday. So....if the 'rumour' that Davodinkum was referring to has any truth it, I would not be at all surprised.

Now YOU'VE seen an Aussie with her back up!
Geez, can't believe we live in the same country! LMAO

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
While 21 million doses have been ordered, they are looking at starting the jabs with children, the elderly and those with health issues already.

It is possible that a program may run in the schools where again I will sign the sheet saying NO because I am a conscientious objector to the injection of toxins into my child.

Should it become mandatory then I will be going to the mountains for a few weeks of camping while they do their thing.

Swine Flu Jab? "No Thanks, and get your hands off me before I break them"... says Tayesin while running to the hills.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

Such a huge Country with so few people living there.... There must be more to explore in those dry lands? Must be dry for a reason? Just like the Sahara..... must be something out there.......

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
one thing i dont understand is this, what benefit are dead people to the NWO? who will they control and extort when everyone is dead?
there will always be people who have adverse effects to various medicines and vaccines, hell people die from eating peanuts, where is the peanut conspiracy?
i'm sure there will be some casualties from the vaccine, just as there are casualties from everything we do in life..
if the government sat back and did nothing you guys would be complaining that they are witholding vaccines from us, if the government orders vaccines for everyone then they are out to get us again..... what would you guys want society to do?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Such a huge Country with so few people living there.... There must be more to explore in those dry lands? Must be dry for a reason? Just like the Sahara..... must be something out there.......

It's not very hospitable. There are plenty of cases of people going bush and their vehicle breaking down, and they are basically in the middle of no-where, and they die. 2 blokes and their dog is a case Im thinking of a few years back. They just took off, didnt tell anyone, and were found, their vehicle stripped down so they could try drink the radiator water.

Not only is it a dangerous dry place, but in the wet, you get flash flooding that can demolish everything in their path.

There are still many towns and areas that have small communities, as OZWeatherman mentioned Woomera with about 200 I think he said. And then there are mining towns, but unless you work on a mine, you cannot afford to live there.

The Aborigines before settlement knew how to find water, food, shelter in the harshest areas, but only a handful are still around to pass that knowledge around, and in a world governed by the dollar sign, fixing the place up so people can live there reasonably comfortable (That's not taking into consideration the damn flies!!) no-one will bother.

Do a google-image search on Australian Outback and you'll get mostly red earth with dirt tracks as a guide.

And to think, millions of years ago, most of it was under water and was very different.

An interesting like about an ancient coral reef found in the outback.

But in all its danger, I wouldn't live anywhere else.

Another reason I'd dispute the claim that people are going to test the flu vaccine on the Aborigines. Most of them are so remote, they have little contact with areas with possible contamination.

And the urban locals, would be treated just the same as the rest of us - or maybe even better as they usually tend to have their own self run organisations.

/ramble lol.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

That is one ironic signature you have there ,friend

considering your contribution to the issue at hand....

Peace

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   

650 million years ay? And now it's just crust!!

Maybe there's a new age just round the corner where the rains will fall in these dry areas..... 2012 maybe..... only another 3 years to go

The Aborigines probably don't want outsiders building in there backyard and spoiling the natural wilderness. It's a shame it's not like the Amazon!

Anyway i think i'm off topic so good luck with the vaccinations

[edit on 20-8-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
In the illusion of freedom we fight and become what we are trying destroy. Belief is a Heavy sword to carry. Our flag, the beautiful honor of Heroism covers the nakedness of our sacrifices that are signed in exhibitions of bloodshed. An allegiance of Misguided men guided by that source which we derive self worth that gives value to folded flags. With Silent screams unheard we march as soldiers aiding the installation of a new nation with precision it's creation thrives amidst division powered by the decision to pay the beast and false prophet of revelations our hard earned illusion of money that we work so hard for. We are a Nation oppressed, misdirected, and enslaved by our own voice. Blinded and hungry to fill our bellies with the sweet taste of blood sweat and tears.

It is like the Sound of Truth , Housed in a prison of Echo's, that gives birth to a message. muffled whispers in the ears of Orphans. Their foreign thoughts are distorted and useless. They become lost and follow their new parents clothed in blood.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
If the vaccine is made mandatory in any nation, the countries president, queen, whatever, should have to take a dose picked out by a citizen at random. That way no placebo is slipped to the ruler and then a 7 day waiting period before giving it to the population. There is no way in hell they would ever agree.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join