It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australians to Be Vaccinated for Swine Flu within 2 weeks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Australians to Be Vaccinated for Swine Flu within 2 weeks

www.news.com.au

EXCLUSIVE: MILLIONS of Australians will be vaccinated against the deadly swine flu within weeks.
Special immunisation clinics are likely to be set up in major hospitals, while GPs will also administer the vaccine.

Vaccinations could begin by September 7 if approval is given by Chief Medical Officer Jim Bishop and a team of health experts.

The Government has ordered 21 million doses of the swine flu vaccine, enough to protect every Australian.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.health.gov.au

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Funny how winter is almost over in Australia and the worst of our flu season is over until next year but they are rushing to vaccinate us.

what is also interesting is the BIO of a certain C.M.O that should be looked at.

dont want to say too much, investigate for yourself.

something scary is afoot!!

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by wescobar

CSL spokeswoman Rachel David said the vaccine was almost identical to its seasonal flu formulation, and trials had revealed no unanticipated side effects.

Conveniently leaving out details of "unanticipated side effects". What are the anticipated side effects?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I emailed health dept months ago asked them about mandatory vaccines said I wont be having them.
They never replied so I assume they are to scared to say anything because they know something.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Put your seatbelts on...this is going to be a ride!

I imagine the "side effects" won't take place until about 3-4 days after initial vacination. But, we will see.

Pray for Aussies everywhere.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
Conveniently leaving out details of "unanticipated side effects". What are the anticipated side effects?

It's actually not a big deal, the side effects I mean

Swine Flu Vaccine Linked to Paralysis, Leaked Memo Reveals
www.naturalnews.com...

So it's linked to paralysis, also I read of deaths

Other than that you should be good

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
First I've heard of this. I'd LOVE to see them try and vaccinate me!

IRM

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
When the ozzys start farting sausage links thats when tshtf in israel!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I hope the Aussies refuse this. It won't be long before we get forced to take it also.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by wescobar

I'm an aussie. I don't trust my Government. Neither do I trust the medical establishment. Don't even get me started on the WHO....I will not be getting the vaccination. Never had a flu shot before either. I rarely take their poison pills - a headache has to be pretty full on for me to even take paracetamol. Having a shot at the doctors is such a foreign idea to me that it's laughable.

I have heard on the grapevine just today (live in a small town) that any suspected cases of flu now are assumed to be swine flu. Several people have been hospitalized and are in quarantine in the same said town. A local school has just had a few cases.

The new figures for those who have contracted the swine flu is over 32,000 nationally. 121 deaths. The MSM has backed off on relaying much info at all about this pandemic, so this vaccination program is going to surprise a lot of people.

Hopefully they will not make it mandatory. Well, I can still hope.....!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Well I sure as hell won't be getting it. I heard the other day that they were going to test it on the aborigines first....

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
So you guys are up first, huh???

Well good luck from this site of the world but i just saw Greece has made up his mind aswell

Greece to vaccinate population for swine flu

"We decided that the entire population, all citizens and residents, without any exception, will be vaccinated against the flu," Health Minister Dimitris Avramopoulos

Uk and US seem to be blowing this whole thing out of proportion aswell while in the Netherlands the are dimming down on the whole issue and announced that they will not be vaccinating the entire population.

Heck their even talking about that we have to pay for it if we really want a vaccination!!!

So what is the connection???

Australia, U.S.A., UK and Greece

Anybody know of of any other country ready to force vaccination. We have to make a list 'cause i'm realy dying to find the connection....

Peace

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by davodinkum

Well that sounds pretty typical of this country doesn't it?
Hopefully it's just a rumour....but then again it wouldn't really surprise me if there is some truth to it. On the whole we're a pretty racist country.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Without any exception.......3 of the scariest words to hear when they are tumbling out of Governmental mouths

I have no idea what the connections are between USA, UK Australia and Greece, but I too would be interested to find one. Unless the connection is that at least 3 of those countries are the most obese ones - wasn't there some hype in the MSM about overweight people being more susceptible to swine flu? I could be reaching there though lol

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
So you guys are up first, huh???

Australia, U.S.A., UK and Greece

Anybody know of of any other country ready to force vaccination. We have to make a list 'cause i'm realy dying to find the connection....

Peace

www.abovetopsecret.com...
I started a thread about the decision to do mandatory swine flu vacinations in Canada, specifically Alberta.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Verum Astrum
reply to post by davodinkum

Well that sounds pretty typical of this country doesn't it?
Hopefully it's just a rumour....but then again it wouldn't really surprise me if there is some truth to it. On the whole we're a pretty racist country.

Actually because of the frequency with which the swine flu hit native reserves in Alberta, the gov't is planning on giving the first round of vacines to Aboriginals here. They actually have the Natives yelling to be first because of the fear over 2 deaths.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
If its obvious people will be dying from the vaccine then people will see whats happening eventually. But unfortunately Australia has been dumbed down too much alot more then American media does to its people i discovered. The media here is pretty crafty and so is the education system way behind the world.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Does anyone know the science of the vaccines? How different is it from the "influenza" vaccine? With the obvious strain of flu to fight, being the only real difference.

Just some facts about vaccines.

Wikipedia

Depending on how deep the conspiracy runs, the facts there "could" be distorted as well.

In a non pandemic situation, the following is said:

n the U.S., an estimated 25–50 million cases of the flu are currently reported each year — leading to 150,000 hospitalizations and 30,000–40,000 deaths yearly. If these figures were to be estimated incorporating the rest of the world, there would be an average of approximately 1 billion cases of flu, around 3–5 million cases of severe illness, and 300,000–500,000 deaths annually.

Source

During pandemics:

Known flu pandemics:[28]

* 1889–90 — Asiatic (Russian) Flu, mortality rate said to be 0.75–1 death per 1000 possibly H2N2
* 1900 — Possibly H3N8
* 1918–20 – Spanish Flu, 500 million ill, at least 20–40 million died of H1N1
* 1957–58 – Asian Flu, 1 to 1.5 million died of H2N2
* 1968–69 – Hong Kong Flu, 3/4 to 1 million died of H3N2
Source

"Overall, the benefit of influenza vaccination is clearest in the elderly, with vaccination in children of questionable benefit. Vaccination of adults is not predicted to produce significant improvements in public health. The apparent contradiction between vaccines with high efficacy, but low effectiveness, may reflect the difficulty in diagnosing influenza under clinical conditions and the large number of strains circulating in the population"
Same wikipedia source

I for one am going to let my body figure this flu out. Not because I'm afraid of the vaccination, but because I feel I'm better off letting my body fight it.
All vaccinations for flu are more for weakened immune systems anyways.

I doubt I will be "forced" to receive the vaccination. Even to prevent a "pandemic".

[edit on 19-8-2009 by Demoncreeper]

[edit on 19-8-2009 by Demoncreeper]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
How are the media reporting things in everyones countries currently? All I've been struck by is how quiet it's been in the UK the past few weeks. Every morning and evening, without fail, I go on various news sites (BBC, Sky, The Sun etc.) to see how the fearmongering is coming along and on the whole, there's just been reports on how cases are on the decrease or to say negative things regarding Tamiflu and the vaccine. In some ways, I'd rather the fearmongering, it's when they are quiet that it makes me nervous.

Good luck to any Aussie's getting the jab, although there don't seem to be many on here that are going to take that risk!

[edit on 19-8-2009 by JennyJen]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Hate to freak anyone out-but here goes.

Scenario-NWO Think tank on the future takeover.

How do we get rid of all those that question are authority and keep sticking their noses in our business.

Well we have to get rid of those, or majority of them, with our first attack.

Let's spread rumors and truth about all the vaccines for a couple of decades before the first attack. Next have someone sue the WHO about all the deaths caused by the testing phase of another program just to really make sure none of them take the Cause/Cure attack in the initial phase. We can also "accidentally" have some really bad reactants in some vaccines. Also another batch can cause sterility. We can do all kinds of experiments that cause all kinds of problems that will help in our research, which will also help in our initial objective. Than, just before we begin, we pass laws that state no one can be sued for the first vaccination.

Cause/Cure attack-an inoculation that both cures-protects the individual receiving it but also dispenses the disease or effect that to those that do not take it. With this phase, we get all of our appearance of adulation and authority back that had been faltering and the people will do anything we say after this phase.

Then in the second phase everyone will want to get the shot even those that did not receive the first shot and survived the first attack;we cannot expect 100% effectiveness of it; we will give placebos to the ones we want to survive and give the death to the ones that we do not.

If I can think of it, so can they.

We need to get our hands on the vaccine and do our own testing on it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join