It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry King Live Alien Abductions - Tonight Wednesday August 19!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
CNN starting at 9pm eastern:

Scroll down to Wed: Abducted by Aliens?!

www.cnn.com...

"Aliens!! They're in the news and NASA's looking for them. Is there evidence of their existence? Believers and disbelievers weigh in. Plus, a first-hand account from someone who claims they've been abducted!"

I have no idea who the guests are, but I hope Dr. Edgar Mitchell is one of them.

Spread the word like wild fire so everyone is aware it's on.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by ufo reality]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
What in the hell is this guys deal lately with these ufo/alien exposes?

I am of the firm opinion that nothing, let me repeat myself, NOTHING, gets on the air unless it was approved of first by.......TPTB. (scary music hits crescendo). So then that makes me wonder why we are being bombarded with this crap. I say crap because it is never exposing or revealing ANYTHING in ANYWAY. There are never any answers to ANY questions and at the end of it all you are left dumber than when it started.

You could say that they are trying to condition us for eventual disclosure but that will never truely happen. The F ing lizzards that run this show and pull the strings of the power elite will never purposly expose themselves.

So then why all the hype about ufo's from reputable news sources (COUGH)? i MEAN, 20 YEARS AGO YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS TOPIC BEING COVERD LIKE THIS, OR AS OFTEN AS THIS. (oops, caps lock). We are literally being bombarded with this alien/ufo crap lately. It is in almost every damned movie,t.v. show, magazine,lunchbox, McDonalds commercial, bilboard,etc.

What gives????

[edit on 18-8-2009 by Jesus H Christ]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I think a big reason these shows are coming out is because of 'District 9' - It sold 44 million this past weekend. Anything to make a buck and a mockery of the UFO Phenomenon. They wont show any of the good studies and testimonies, just shots of Alien movies like they did on 'Outsiders' that was on ABC tonight. I dont know if some people dont understand that this would be the biggest news EVER known to man.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Is anyone going to email questions for the guests?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Another alien show? First ABC, then CNN? I'm surprised Fox didn't beat them to it, even with a re-run (they've got TONS of stuff they could re-run from the 90s). They must be trying to reach a broader audience with this stuff.

And, oooh! Guess what? A real, live, breathing, ABDUCTEE! Breaking news! Too bad it's another abductee that doesn't "KNOW" (don't know anyway else to word it). But, then again, if he really "knew" anything, then he'd be way too crazy to go on TV.

Great! Now CNN gets their shot at trying to convince folks that there's no aliens. I guess that they're trying to make the debunk session more credible by putting it on multiple stations (first ABC, then CNN). Yeah, I know that trick

I still don't see why they are in overdrive mode trying to debunk the aliens on the idiot box all of a sudden? It could be the "District 9" movie, but I don't see why that's enough to get them all in a debunk mode frenzy. Something smells fishy.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Larry King Live page quick vote poll:

www.cnn.com...

"Do you think the U.S. is hiding knowledge of aliens?"

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Another Larry show on aliens just makes me cringe. If your average Joe was even moderatly interested in this subject, after watching any of this kind of tripe he will run for the hills.

How much you wanna bet that this show, in one way or another, feeds the stereotype that we are saddled with? The only good thing is that shows like this are usualy preaching to the converted so to speak, limiting the damage done to the subject. Those that don't swallow bs sufficiently just turn the channel and tune in the next show to see if it is something they are interested in.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

What a clever way for the gubberment to get a feel of what the population thinks about the gubberment ufo cover-up. Run a poll on cnn and then check the results. God I am so tired of being able to see thru Bull$***.

Since being exposed to ATS I have seen reality thru a different filter and at the angle I'm looking at the world now, It all comes together and makes sense. Questions that 99% of people have are answered for me because I took off the Idiot filter and replaced it with the truth filter.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Is this the distraction they've been cooking up the last few days?
Keep people busy with UFO talk and maybe they can slide the health bill through?

I think they'd have to reveal 100% what they know for people to forget.

Strange thought that they keep this in the news. Gives it more credibility regardless of what the talking heads think of the subject.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
The ABC show last night proves the media still doesn't get it. In my opinion they can't manage to produce a UFO show worth two piles of you know what. The producers of these shows must have little or no knowledge of the history of the UFO subject as it really does show in the content.

As always I have my fingers crossed that tonight's Larry King Live show will be worth while. It would be nice if a few whistle blowers who have worked on the "inside" were on the panel for once.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by ufo reality]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

What you will see tonight is what you were meant to see. Nothing more, nothing less.

We really have to begin to step back and realize that every damned thing we read, see, and hear from the MSM was custom tailored for us, the sheeple. We are not that far off from living in the Truman Show.

In the movie, Truman was blissfully unaware that his entire existance was masterfully co-ordinated by a hidden hand. Everything he did was being monitored and manipulated. Outcomes were changed on the fly and events in his life were skillfully tailored with precision. All the while, he lived his life as if HE was the one in controll. lol. Yeah right.

We are living in a Macrocosm of the truman show in a certain respect.

We will be told what we are menat to know, PERIOD!!!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Had to star that post. Sure you and I have our monumental differences, but sometimes we agree on the most important things, and this is one of them.

I, like you, have my fingers crossed about this upcoming show. But I am sure both of us are not about to hold our breath.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Honestly I'm tired of this stupid interviews.

If you call on the show someone who claims this sort of things, without any proof, then people wouldn't believe him and actually damage the phenomena and what the US gov may be hiding...

Where is the true jornalistic job? Where is the document researching, the "going to the location", trying to take some evidence with their own means, etc...?

I know Larry King is old, but I mean... I'm tired of some host seating his butt down and talk and talk with some idiot that just wants attention to himself/book/dvd.

IMHO aliens are abducting ANYONE... If the US gov has links to aliens, why the hell they would be doing such a stupid and primitive thing? It's like a kid catching spiders to pull their legs off.

If they wanted to learn from us, they would simply request it to the secret agencies and/or study from our literature... It's no joke that you can learn everything from humans from the internet.

And if they wanted to "rape" us, clone us and all those weird stories that float around, then they would ask for some Guantanamo prisioner or use another high-tech ####...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Show was cancelled!

Now it's "Cosby's Fight for School Funding"

www.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
^

That's odd. I don't get it.

I hope Larry will do it some time this week or next week or maybe it all just got to be too freaky and real for them so they canceled. *dramatic music sting*

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Nick Pope spoke with the Larry King Live producers and they told him the Alien Abduction show is going to air tonight as planned.

So perhaps it's just a web site glitch?

Either way, you should perhaps tune in to make sure you don't miss it if it does air.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
im ewatching it but nothing about aliens. theyre talking about healthcare.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by abcddcba
im ewatching it but nothing about aliens. theyre talking about healthcare.

I've been searching the guide all day and see plenty of stuff for Larry King but nothing about aliens..

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
It's a 3-part show. Last part is about aliens. James Fox is a guest.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
If Larry interviews Alex Collier, that'll be a blast !

[edit on 20-8-2009 by AOMofficial]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join