It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiences with ghosts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Here are 2 experiences.

1) When I was back in italy me and my friends would sit on our roof (balcony 3 stories high+italian stories are atleast 10 feet). So We had binocs and it was strapped around my neck. I was sitting on a chair and the little safety wall was up to my mid chest. The binocs were on the safe side of the safety wall. Allof a sudden the binocs jumped up past the wall and jerked me down. After some shock I looked around, luckily I didn't fall. After a few looks I thought maybe someone had died from a fall and tried to make me see...hence the binocs. Not too sure about the history of the house but usually people stayed for a few years so many families lived there.

2.) I was in italy and there was a back path. This was "guarded" by a 3 foot wall. We would always play little games of manhunt and be running up and down the walls, and hopping over.
well one night I tried to clear the wall with only my hand. I ran and as I lifted my body with my arm I rose my feet, but to no avail my foot hit the edge and I was head first...atleast that what would have happened. Someone felt a bit of a jolt and landed safely with just a shortness of breath and on my hands and knees.

Share yours

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
To bring back this topic...

I remember old ruins behind my house

This is a shot of them. I have a few of my own. Notice the light in the corner. Most likely a lense flare, but I am going to look over my photos to see if they have anything like the "flare" in them.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
You haven't had any ghost experiences outside of Italy. Nice photo of the ghost.
It seems that you were in Italy both times. The first story was more of a premonition than a close encounter.

I've had no close encounter with ghosts. I don't pay that much attention to the subtleties in my life.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
One outside of italy, and I have a lot of doubts about it...I can't seem to find where my pics went. I am still looking.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
good story.

i could post about 500 pics of orbs and there like.
maybe one day i will build a website..

...anyway must go footballs on tv

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I have 2 orb pics in an Abbey in San Vincenzo. Many died there and were burried. The graves are open

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Has anyone had any experience with things that are only seen out of the corner of your eye? They're whitish, and mine always seem to be leaning around the corner of livingroom wall. When I'm here at the computer I can see them sometimes to the left of me.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Wellif they were black might be shadow ghosts, but as for white...not sure

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
well, when i lived in rancho cucamonga, in an apartment, weird stuff was always happening. this one time, my brother was sitting in the room alone and all of a sudden the door stopper thing just went off like crazy, damaging the wall it was connected to. then, my younger brother was sitting in the same room, trying to take a nap when he says he saw a girl with a slit throat walk out of the closet. i didn't believe him at first, but then one night i was getting ready in the bathroom to go to bed when outta the corner of my eye i see this white dressed little girl walk outta the friggin closet. i was on the verge of soiling myself right there. I turned my head and POOf, the thing was gone. I slept in my parents room that night, i was so scared. Thank god we moved outta that place.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
That pic doesn't look like a lens flare. It doesn't seem solid like the ones I get on my POS camera

top topics

join