It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space Brother Contactees - Howard Menger, Van Tassel & Dan Fry[Video]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Greetings all,

Here is a great 5 part video series on the earlier days of the UFO Movement.
Know as the UFO Contactee's .
The Contactees always had direct contact with the Space Brothers.
The Space Brothers are here now as they were then .
These experiences are the complete opposite of the later Abductions that were reported by people.
Many of the books written by those who had contact with the Space Brothers are out of print and hard to find .

This video will tell you the true story of this and about the Spiritual People called the Space Brothers.

Its very important to not judt take photo's and video recording of UFOs but also have a deeper understanding of the history of Men and Women who had met with Human Beings like us that were just more spiritual advanced .

These SpaceBrothers came then in Peace and understanding not to takeover anything but share the Galactic understandings that we has a people also seek .

The current state of the UFO Movement over recent years has been clouded by ignoring the earlier Contactee Movement and those who
we're apart of it .

Some here were not alive then in the 1950's or 60's to know this existed or does exist now.

I am glad that these films exist to expand Peoples awareness about the Contactee's and the SpaceBrothers.

Blessings In The Light Of The Most Radiant One Always,
CmdrAleon

Howard Menger, Van Tassel and Dan Fry, completing the series on Leslie UFO (Adamski) in the Quantum Cosmology account. The damaged file with Dan Fry is now part of this series. ETs walk do amongst us; valuable evidence is provided by reliable witnesses. There are incredible revelations regarding the Military building Saucers on Earth, secrecy and methods in recruiting Contactees, witness accounts of Human Looking Space People and.well I am blown away. Sadly I am led to understand Menger passed away as recently as Feb 2009 at 87 years of age. You will meet all his family in this film. I wish I had known he was alive at that time.[ex/]

Part 1 of 5

Part 2 of 5

Part 3 of 5

Part 4 of 5

Part 5 of 5

[edit on 18-8-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Greetings all

Here is some additional information about UFO Contactee Howard menger who passed away in February 2009.

THE MENGER STORY and OBITUARY

In the late summer of 1956, in a rural community of Northwestern New Jersey, in the undulating fertile hills of Hunterdon County, a series of events transpired which brought nationwide and eventually worldwide attention to High Bridge, New Jersey.

A young man's account of seeing and photographing "flying saucers" (as they were called in those days) alerted the entire east coast to the first UFO FLAP. Photographs of the flying saucers (called UFO's) in flight were developed by a local film processor and eventually found their way into the news media, radio and television.

Howard Menger had begun his strange odyssey from a prosaic, routine life of a successful businessman and contented family man into the strange world of UFO's, aliens, and the paranormal.

Menger's story attempts to recount the incident at High Bridge, New Jersey as it happened, how we perceived it, how we later tried to evaluate it. The authors cannot offer a ready answer or easy solution to the illusive UFO phenomenon. Nevertheless, we conscientiously submit this story with the objective that it might suggest a pattern that invariably followed the reporting of UFO's, and how these incidents affected the lives of many contactees, abductees and their families.

The authors believe that the underlying pattern of the UFO phenomenon is controlled by a central network from which contrived information, such as sightings, holograms, photographs, specimens and documented accounts is fed to the public. This central network consists of various top secret agencies in our government working with specialized personnel of the Army, Navy, and Air Force in secret locations. But why is the public uninformed? The authors believe they know why, but cannot prove it. Their main purpose is to let people know their side of the story: behind the story: and let the reader decide the answer.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Obituary
Howard Menger, 87, beloved husband, father, retired Army veteran of World War Two, business owner, inventor, author, speaker, and long time resident of Vero Beach, transitioned peacefully at 11:11 PM on Wednesday, February 25, 2009.
Born in 1922 in Brooklyn, New York, he grew up during the Great Depression on a farm in Highbridge, New Jersey, and joined the U.S. Army at the age of 19. Trained in a flame-thrower unit of the 713th Armored Tank Battalion, Howard served honorably in the service of his country while at war with Japan in the Pacific. During the battle for Okinawa, he earned the Purple Heart and several campaign medals. He left the service after the war and returned to Highbridge to start his own business in outdoor advertising and raise his family. During that time, he witnessed unexplained phenomenon that were described as “flying saucers” and wrote a book about his experiences. He also spoke to the public about these strange occurrences, appearing first on the Long John Nebel show in New York in the 1950s, as well as many other radio and television broadcasts over the years. He was both defamed and honored for his outspoken stories, and eventually left New Jersey to live in Florida, away from the public life.
Howard and his loving wife, Connie Menger, moved to Florida in 1962 to continue in the sign business and enjoy the beautiful weather. In Florida, Howard also worked on several alternative energy inventions in his own backyard shop, while he and Connie raised their family and built their local business, becoming one of the most successful outdoor advertising businesses in Indian River County. Howard and Connie eventually retired in 1991 from the business world and pursued other interests, primarily their family and their friends, including their domestic and wild animal friends! Howard always enjoyed nature, and loved to sit on the porch at his home, watching the birds and squirrels share his yard. He often built them their own homes, and made sure he kept their water bowls full. He also took time to write another book with Connie, and was asked to speak occasionally, both in the United States and abroad, about his early experiences in Highbridge.
Howard is survived by his wife, Connie, son Eric Menger, daughter Heidi Menger Evans, and grandchildren Kristen, Tiffany, Christopher, and Caitlin Menger and Melissa Evans. There are also children from a former marriage; Richard and Patricia Menger, and their children. Howard and Connie celebrated their 50 year anniversary in May of 2008.[ex/]

Credit website howardmenger.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
This is freshly new to me and I thank you. I always enjoy new data. There is a mountain of valuable data available to those who seek it. Here are the things I noted while watching:

THEY coming back in 2012.
THEY having high technological belts.
THEY showing Howard Menger a city on the far side of the moon.
THEY by a Universal code not being able to interfere with our civilization.

I noted this information due to it popping up throughout my research. Have you ever heard of these things before?

The belt technology has been mentioned in military instillation stories and myth. Several have been seen in the supposed Dulce base, one with a reptilian humanoid being and another with a sea type creature. There are stories of similar craft descending and little green men popping out with belts that transformed their bodies. One story in particular was mentioned that Dwight Eisenhower received one of these belts from his alien friends around 1954 and it allowed him to bend light and disappear. I do recall an old photo of this act that should be available.

2012 is more than obvious. This topic is widely known and should be, but only for your own reasons.

The city on the far side of the moon has been mentioned and theorized for decades. There are far too many stories, photos and video explaining what this city is and who exactly lives there. Regardless it demands further investigation and an open mind.

The Universal rule or code to not interfere with other civilizations has also been mentioned in almost every non terrestrial encounter that I have come across. This is beautiful and I cannot escape it. I find truth in this and I am willing to participate with other beings in the (TSI) Universe however we as the human race must first have a little chat with our greedy -small-minded elite.

The KEY (perception) that I have personally found to be truth is to see what stories fit together without force, and those that do not. It is about time that we humans stop being defensive because we all know what we are hiding. We are scared little children that would pick at a band aid rather than rip it off.

I will leave you with this thought:

“Man forms a perspective of something and then tries to make everything fit into that and then there is tremendous distortion in that process.”

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by awakened sleeper

Greetings Awaken ,

"This is freshly new to me and I thank you. I always enjoy new data. There is a mountain of valuable data available to those who seek it. Here are the things I noted while watching: "

THEY coming back in 2012.
THEY having high technological belts.
THEY showing Howard Menger a city on the far side of the moon.
THEY by a Universal code not being able to interfere with our civilization.

I will respond to each area yes many are coming back within 2012-1015 .
Many are the Spiritual Beings of Light from other worlds of Planetary understanding .

The technology that each society has beyond Earth varies depending on the vibration of the Planetary System.

So many will come some can create what they need to travel without technology .

These are the Spiritual Ones .

I am not tuned so much into the City on the Moon that he has spoken of but that does not mean it does not exist.

Lastly all Spiritual Space People follow the directive of Universal Law which does not allow interfering with Earth.

Now having said that 2012-2015 will be a time fortold of great contacts with the Space Brothers that have been mentioned by the Contactee's from those who came from Star Systems far away from this Planetary System.

We are living in most interesting times ahead.

Blessings In The Light Of The Most Radiant One Always,
CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Was your last physical body blue? I am still piecing together who I am and who I was in the last physical body. I have never felt Human. It sounds odd for a human to not think he is human. I have always had this odd sensation that I was visiting this planet, as if I am not from here. The human condition is NOT easy and I have learned much. I suppose it does not matter who I once was for I am human now, though I am a bit curious.

I am feeling this amazing energy these days. It feels as if I am in the middle of something wonderful. I can truly feel it. I am living here on Earth during very important times. I have a purpose though I am still searching for it. I have developed the ability to see auras and energy. It is absolutely beautiful. I enjoy viewing my left arm completely radiating green energy. I watch the energy swim through the air. Sometimes I see the dark ones trying to play games with me but I know that it is them and ignore it, though fear can take a hold of me occasionally.

I have a question if you do not mind?

How will I know who is who? I ask because draconians can play games and trick people and I do not want to be tricked. Should I stay here on the Earth when many beings land, or should I go with some of them? Many humans will be scared and might panic and I am not sure what the shifters will do. I have heard that all of the evil manipulative beings that were (STS) have been forced out of the Earth. Is this true? Are we truly left alone now?

I want to move on from this plane of existence. I would love to move with the others into the 5th dimension if it is possible for me. I feel that I am less of a being sometimes because I have never had any contact with others. I know of their existence and I have seen their craft in the skies though I have never had any telepathic communication. I do hear the scrambled mess of voices and noises and the occasional *click* but I have never had the opportunity to speak to one of them. I would love to very much. Perhaps I will have the chance soon.

I am happy for you and I hope everything continues to work best for you.

PS: Do you know the Andromedans?

[edit on 8/19/2009 by awakened sleeper]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Its wonderful to see the information of the Contacts with our SpaceBrothers in those early days .
When people had direct contacts and were not looking for anything .
It seemed quite natural that these people then would meet with those from other Planetary Worlds who are no different looking then anyone else here on Earth.

I hope the younger generation will look at these documetaries and learn about those of the 1950's and 60's who made contact and in some case filmed some of these craft then.
Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Colleen Thomas exposed, at: conceptactivityresearchvault.wordpress.com... appears to be a relatively new report, which caught my eye for the sake of it being somewhat more interested in Contactee Movement leaders.

While I saw a few of the 'same names mentioned within these message thread posts here' ( at ATS ), one exception being that the report appeared more to focus on Colleen Thomas being a 'quasi-revolutionary tax cheat' and 'fraud' more-so than enything else.

Although there was a plethora of 'censored' nude photos throughout it, I found the video within the report on the nature of "Contactee Movements" quite interesting because of part of my own background volunteering as an assistant director for a chapter ( Orange County, California ) of the Cult Awareness Network, which I understand ( upon my return from a 4-year unrelated assignment in East Europe ) CAN - like others - apparently took a walk on the wild side itself. I cannot help but notice some parallels between Cult Movements and Contactee Movements.

Have any here noticed any more distinct parallels, or remarkable differences? If so, what do you see likening one type of movement between the other? I mean, except for charismatic leadership attraction by followers and their money going into movement treasuries.

I cannot help but know the way government so cleverly uses those in leadership positions of 'off-the-wall movements' in any attempt so as to 'dumb-down' or deminish the importance of classified Programs and Projects; by having 'followers of movements attracted to another side of 'extraterrestrial affairs' so others then begin equating it with 'lunacy', 'fantasy', and - in the case of Colleen Thomas - 'alien sex goddesses' as a clever means to distract people away-from the real government business at-hand - covering-up the 'real secrets' we all need to be concerned about.

It would 'not' be the first time government used a Contactee Movement leader. Upon closer review of Lafayette Ron Hubbard, leader of the "Scientology Movement," he somehow was able to obtain the U.S. Department of the Treasury Forensic Division to 'chemically formulate a special ink unique only to his private possession and use where it was claimed - to have been done - so as to 'legitimitize documents signed by him'; fascinating was his involvement within the judicial system of America at one time.

Thanks for your message posts here.

- RT

edit on 4/12/2011 by RetiredExecutive because: spelling and format only

top topics

join