It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military enthusiasts begin re-enacting Vietnam War

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by IDK88

IDK, I know you've made up your mind based on whatever mindless source of information you have obtained, but your premise is entirely incorrect.

Let me clue you in to your error.

We in the US didn't LOSE any battles in VietNam.

Get it?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

The military component is only a small part of War and not even the most important part. Its just the part that most common folks are aware of.

Please don't make me start putting down soldiers because what I write hurt your feelings. I started this thread to talk about a covert paramilitary operation being conducted nationwide in the United States. The Vietnam Simulation is being run and it may involve the Militia movements.

Focus. Focus...I am not Afghani Taliban.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Perhaps you didn't lose any military battles in Vietnam...but the US government was overthrown and occupied nevertheless. Your forces were swept away so fast and your President made to resign, none of you knew what hit you.

Like I said military operations are a minor aspect of war. Its what going on in the background that is important. Thats were the REAL war takes place.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by IDK88
My interpretation is a gift to you...make the most of it.

Oh believe me I am. The last few laughs you have provided have been quite priceless indeed. I feel the need to spread such a gift with a few of my colleagues as well. For their sake of course.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

From the way I see it...if you're on the battlefield you don't know anything about war.

Coming from the guy that has studied war by playing Call to Duty.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Please don't make me start putting down soldiers because what I write hurt your feelings.

Oh, no, please, start putting down Soldiers. I'm bored, tired, and I really need a good reason to turn my obnoxious dial up to "medium".

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

I studied war from the works of many of my ancestors...one of which is quite a famous military guy himself...his image is my avatar. I am trying to help you guys to develop a broader, more complete image of what war is. you should be placing stars and such on my posts instead of attacking me.

If it weren't for the people behind the scenes (non-military) you'd be in an online course to learn Arabic/Persian right now and not fooling around on ATS.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I studied war from the works of many of my ancestors...one of which is quite a famous military guy himself...his image is my avatar. I am trying to help you guys to develop a broader, more complete image of what war is. you should be placing stars and such on my posts instead of attacking me.

Yeah, I'll jump right on getting you those stars.

If it weren't for the people behind the scenes (non-military) you'd be in an online course to learn Arabic/Persian right now and not fooling around on ATS.

And you have some reason to believe I'm not???

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

If you are in an online course right now to learn Arabic/Persian, it is because you have the desire to broaden your education and not because its the only official language in your country, while the use of English has been outlawed.

I can tell the difference.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by IDK88

Your ancestor is your avatar, and he is the warrior ascendent?

I didn't know Charlie Chan was a warrior, but he did have one dumbass #1 son.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Now come on...is that anyway to speak about your Father? You must be one of those that fights for that Woman. Is your momma still sore about how things have turned out?

[edit on 19-8-2009 by IDK88]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join