It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what the hell goes in Bohemian Grove?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Why do they do these stuff , run naked have sex with male prostitutes, mock sacrifice

seriously a normal person would never do that.

pleaser dont give me Freemason illuminati stuff

[edit on 17-8-2009 by dino1989]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dino1989
Why do they do these stuff , run naked have sex with male prostitutes, mock sacrifice

pleaser dont give me Freemason illuminati bullcrap

You pretty much summed it up. It's like one big fraternity party minus the women, nothing mystical about it IMO.

I do believe "reckless behavior" is encouraged during the festival, this can later be used to blackmail and get agenda done. Everyone has dirt on everyone about what really goes on there. This keeps people in check .

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
It seems to have nothing to do with Freemasonry and all to do with the occult and pagan rituals, it is not something that has ever interested me, a bit like the skull and bones club as seems to be elitest licensed homosexuality and male bonding, would be hell to me

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

pleaser dont give me Freemason illuminati bullcrap

P.S you may get more responses to your threads if you did not show this attitude and contempt for the ats members, just a word of warning

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

You've obviously never been to San Francisco. Who gets to define what a "normal" person is, anyway?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
The real rituals and sacrifices are kept very secret. The silly stuff we know about is just a diversion. It may be more sinister than we can ever imagine.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
The real rituals and sacrifices are kept very secret. The silly stuff we know about is just a diversion. It may be more sinister than we can ever imagine.

Very true indeed. Ritualistic pagan occult worship. Period.

This means anything goes, no rules. It is real, it is a cult. Leaders of the world DO go there. What else do you want to know?

You can always google it.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Ok fine , but dont you think its a bit strange some one would act in this way

it really scares me every time i look at the photos

[edit on 18-8-2009 by dino1989]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Been there, done that, got the T-shirt. I am definately not normal but who exactly made up your definition of normal? Were they normal? Are you? Running around ATS complaining about what goes on at parties out in the secluded Redwoods that you aren't invited too?

It's theatre, entertaining and networking and hardly any different than a grown man wearing satin and silk robes carrying a staff and wearing a funny looking pointed hat that would make draw bridges have to go up if he was riding in a boat.

It's hardly any less normal than grown men standing around a diamond shaped field, wearing tight clinging clothes, knee socks, chewing and spitting tobacco while trying to hit a little ball with a metal or wooden bat while others run to catch it with a leather glove.

It's hardly any less normal than getting up at 9:00 AM everyday, putting a small fortune of gasoline into your SUV that seats 9 even though you are driving it by yourself to go to a job for 9 hours that doesn't pay you enough for what you want and you borrow the rest.

It's hardly any less normal eating bread crumbs pretending it's the body of a long dead half man half diety and a small cup of wine you pretend it same said half man/half G-d's blood.

It's hardly any less normal than sitting in front of your TV for hours on end, watching perfect looking people who all wear the latest fashions with perfectly coifed hair make up even sillier jokes than the picture perfect lives they pretend to lead for your sanity.

Oh wait, I just remembered the people who dream up all this stuff for normal people to do are the people at the Grove!

Throw another person on the fire, I will get the marsh mellows!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I have read a bit on this subject. It's been a few years but from what I recall there is urinating on trees (Some kind of symbolic thing) Also I read about alot of cross dressing and that missing children end up there and baaad things go on. Oh yeah and the burning of the Care (A large Wooden Owl......

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Rich old white guys get drunk, have homosexual relations, burn a giant owl, have some more homosexual relations, get drunk, go home.... to their wives.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Rich old white guys get drunk, have homosexual relations, burn a giant owl, have some more homosexual relations, get drunk, go home.... to their wives.

Actually they sacrifice a fake child to the owl.

but according to ProtoplasmicTraveler, just normal rich guys networking and entertaining.

I suspect there are much more diabolical and bloody rituals taking place at the grove.

video.google.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Also from what I read it is where alot of political decisions are made and presidential candidates are picked....This could explain alot about the state of our country......

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I dunno what they sacrifice.. though Ritual is often a use of symbolic images and actions to represent something. Without actually knowing the "meaning" behind the action or image it's kinda hard to take a guess at what the intentions are. No?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

you want normal , normal is a man looking after his wife and kids living loving life

than we have this

img25.imageshack.us...

people gather around while human or plastic human is being hung, you think this is fine? what if FBI or police saw this , would they say there just having fun?

what kind of freak even think this is fun?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

Hmmm - I wonder.... can anyone say hate crime?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Can you provide a source for those photos? I have no context with which to judge them. Is a lynching in the 1950's in Alabama? Because that's what it looks like, which would have nothing to do with a camp out in Northern California in the 2000's.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Can you provide a source for those photos? I have no context with which to judge them. Is a lynching in the 1950's in Alabama? Because that's what it looks like, which would have nothing to do with a camp out in Northern California in the 2000's.

Right click on the photo>then left click properties.....what do you see?

Don't worry though, it's just a bunch of rich guys networking. Move along, nothing to see here.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Don't worry though, it's just a bunch of rich guys networking. Move along, nothing to see here.

Well, the 'mystery' and elite guest list causes buzz and keen interest, but yes, it most closely resembles your statement, Whaaa -- it really is a bunch of rich guys networking. Like a yacht club, like a private club, like a fraternity -- anyplace friends invite friends to join, and the uninvited are kept out. (Sorry, that's just life -- if you have money and social capital, you can get in too. If not, we stand on the sidelines and wonder -- and wildly speculate -- about what happens in those rarefied enclaves.)

Here's an idea: How about an article by a UC sociology professor on the topic. Care to read more?

Bohemian Grove Article

Lots of drill-down links if you're of a mind to really study the topic.

Cheers,
Sandalfon

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I don't think the question should be "what goes on at Bohemian Grove?" The question should be "WHY do things go on at Bohemian Grove?"

We've all seen the Alex Jones video from the Grove so we know what goes on there. Why are all these people in power at this ritual?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join