It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is 52, not 48, According to His MYSPACE Page

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
President Obama's MySpace page

www.myspace.com...

declares his age as 52, putting his year of birth as 1957, not 48 and a year of birth of 1961, as has been claimed elsewhere - in particular, according to his COLB released by the Department of Health in Hawaii:

www.rewardforobamasbirthcertificate.com...

Is this a faux pas by some low-level intern that has never been corrected?

Or is it yet another trick in the continuing psy-op by Obama's people to throw everyone off the scent about the origin of his birth?

Removed 'All Caps' from title

[edit on 17/8/09 by masqua]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Hmmmm! Well, I'm 99 on my myspace. Mysapce is such an excellent place to obtain accurate information

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
reply to post by micpsi

Hmmmm! Well, I'm 99 on my myspace. Mysapce is such an excellent place to obtain accurate information

Yeah, I was wondering if ANYONE really uses their real age on Myspace...interesting nonetheless, but pertinent? What would be the implications of a president lying about his age on Myspace?

He doesn't look that old to me though....especially for a smoker.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
DEBUNKED!!!

He's 2009 years old. Why hasn't anyone gotten this yet?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I am a heavy MySpace user, I know according to the MySpace TOS you must display your real age or your page will be subject for deletion.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen
Yeah, I was wondering if ANYONE really uses their real age on Myspace...interesting nonetheless, but pertinent? What would be the implications of a president lying about his age on Myspace?

He doesn't look that old to me though....especially for a smoker.

My bet is that Obama has never logged onto myspace himself...let alone create a profile. I'm sure some staffer set that up and maintains it.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveEveryone
I am a heavy MySpace user, I know according to the MySpace TOS you must display your real age or your page will be subject for deletion.

How in the world would the "myspace police" know someone's actual age when no documented proof of age (or even identity) is required?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

How in the world would the "myspace police" know someone's actual age when no documented proof of age (or even identity) is required?

That I don't know.

If you have your age set to 23 years old for example, and you look like your 12 in your profile picture I guess they can delete your account.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Also, it isn't difficult to post a fake profile on MySpace either, even if it is for the President!

Case in point, this MySpace profile is purported to be done by the group Organizing for America, which is not the White House, nor officially the President. They are a private organization, supposedly created by the Democratic National Committee.

However, that isn't to say that someone made convincingly professional looking MySpace page and attributed it to having been done by Organizing for America either. It would take maybe 20 minutes to duplicate the work they done (actually less considering they probably just copied and pasted artwork and logos off the Organizing for America website).

Just because there is a MySpace profile named BarackObama doesn't mean that it's the President's "Official" MySpace Profile. Even if all the links were to whitehouse.gov, instead of a private third-party organization, I wouldn't trust it.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Next thing you know somebody is going to use this as grounds for an eligibility suit.

It would be funny if the Prez got kicked off MySpace for giving false information.

Maybe, it was a Freudian slip.

Inquiring minds want to know!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

reply to post by micpsi

But you are not the president of the United States of America

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Its threads like this that gives a bad name to anyone who is opposed to what Obama is doing.

Its a Myspace page, one that I doubt Obama has even seen. I can create one right now for Hitler and I can say that he lives in the White House.

Would you find it and post it on ATS?

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by fraterormus

You telling me some "unofficial" organisation cannot get right a simple fact like the president's age?

Tell me another story.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
Its threads like this that gives a bad name to anyone who is opposed to what Obama is doing.

Its a Myspace page, one that I doubt Obama has even seen. I can create one right now for Hitler and I can say that he lives in the White House.

Would you find it and post it on ATS?

Er, no? But you want me to believe NO ONE amongst Obama's staff has noticed this discrepancy? Or anyone else, for that matter?

It's answers like yours that strain the credulity of anyone who is perplexed by why Obama has never made public his original birth certificate.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by micpsi]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Do you know for sure that someone from his staff made the page?

Can you tell me who made it?

I am wondering myself why he doesn't show his BC. If he did then we wouldn't have to see threads like these.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveEveryone

Yea and that stops people from posting inaccurate information. LOL

LIke, making up fake pages of celebrities.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I flagged this post since the profile should now be deleted by MySpace rules. But it won't be deleted. Would that then be a proven conspiracy?

[edit on 17-8-2009 by truthquest]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
You telling me some "unofficial" organisation cannot get right a simple fact like the president's age?
Tell me another story.

Once upon a time there was a credulous fellow that believed MySpace proved his point, beyond a shadow of a doubt, just because it said so.

"Barack Obama is actually a clone!" he exclaimed, because there are 500 Barack Obamas on MySpace.

"Barack Obama is actually immortal, because his age is listed on MySpace as 29, 69, 48, 52, 99" he further explained, "these differing figures that are used on his MySpace Pages are part of a Bible Code found in the Revelation of St. John proving that he is the Anti-Christ that was prophesied."

"Barack Obama is a Rock Star that eats KFC and smokes blunts!" he points out, "because it says so on one of his MySpace profiles. This further proves my point that he is eroding our society to promote Satanic Rock n' Roll, and Obesity, and Drug Use (and Sex by reason of elucidation)."

"Barack Obama isn't even Hawaiian because almost every single one of his MySpace pages says he's from Oregon. Therefore, he must be lying to the American people trying to hide his real Birth Certificate...because people from Oregon aren't eligible to be elected by Popular and Electoral Vote to the office of President because they are...well, from Oregon. Everyone knows that Oregonians are Peace-loving, Hemp-farming Hippies on Government Health Care and serve on Grandma-killing Death Squads."

And at that point, no one in the world had any doubt that this fellow was credulous beyond belief.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I dont care if its real or not but out of 1835204 friends why did they stop commenting after march 2009 or if you have nothing good to say then dont say any thing at all

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Yes, they will delete the President of U.S.A's page...

There are 1000's with false personal info on myspace. I don't have my correct info on there either.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join