It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does sacha baron Cohen appear on the joke board if....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
If insensitive racist joke Attackin the very nature of mass media appear in the forum labeled jokes?

What's wrong with a little closeminded bashing for sheets and giggles?

Ok for real I am kidding but they should change he mascot so that the closeminded homophobic biblebeltians and vice versa stop getting the wronf idea

flame on

btwive been moderated on the jokes forum more than oncefor making jokes about religion

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
The jokes never bug me because I don't let them bug me...ATS has their ToC and I suppose they know best

I think he should be banned because he is very unfunny...I trieed to deal with Borat...awful...this one looks worse

-Kyo

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Never been a fan of his, but apparently bruno is actually rather funny. Not seen it so i can't comment. But who says hwat's funny and what's not. What's offensive and what's not? It's comedy, never let anyone take away your freedom to laugh, at what ever you want!! (that last line is a quote, but I don't know who to credit it to)

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I was half asleeepnwhen I posted

what I meant to say was that they shouldn't be moderating jokes that aren't half as bad as Anything "borat" or "Bruno" have done

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Everyone seems to forget about Ali G! By far his best and funniest character. Borat is ok in small doses, and Bruno I never found funny(not because of his sexuality but because...well he just isn't funny) There was no need for a Borat or Bruno movie, but Ali G: In da house is hilarious.

new topics

top topics

join